Arm Wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
Superman, the Hulk, the Juggernaut, Colossus, the Silver Surfer, General Zod, Dr. Doom and Doomsday are in an armwrestling contest. To start out, Doomsday vs. Juggernaut, Superman vs. Colossus, the Hulk vs. Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom vs. General Zod. It takes place on Earth in the desert without anyone near for five hundred miles. Everyone's in full gear and nothing but armwrestling can take place. Everything's a fair match of strength. No magic, no fighting...just armwrestling. Who would the final match be and who would win?

Hannibal-Lector
wut incarnation of Juggernaut, supes, and hulk?

Symmetric Chaos
In the end probably Hulk vs DD imo.

Why is Doom there?

Thanos_1990
Dr Doom? laughing

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In the end probably Hulk vs DD imo.

Why is Doom there?

He is there to get his arm ripped off of his shoulder.

Fianchettoer
lol I chose Dr. Doom b/c everyone says he'd be a good match for Superman with his magic, but I wanted his @ss to get kicked so I put him in. How about adding the Thing instead of Doom, then how would it go?

Juntai
Comes down to Supes, Hulk, or Doomsday, all are unlimited in the strength department.

Sparkly
Arm Wrestling is a lot of techninque smile

Brute strength is not enough big grin

You will have pick someone with both great brain and muscles shifty Brain enough to get the right techninque wink

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Sparkly
Arm Wrestling is a lot of techninque smile

Brute strength is not enough big grin

You will have pick someone with both great brain and muscles shifty Brain enough to get the right techninque wink
Indeed you are right, but you're overlooking the fact that they possess unlimited power, in a sense.
So the technique wouldent really matter.

Sparkly
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Indeed you are right, but you're overlooking the fact that they possess unlimited power, in a sense.
So the technique wouldent really matter.

Sure it would smile

Batman could throw Superman into the wall big grin That was not thanks to his unlimited powers smile

Kutulu
Sure it would smile

Batman could throw Superman into the wall big grin That was not thanks to his unlimited powers smile

That was thanks to PIS.

spidey-dude
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2765/armwrestlelargeeditedth0.jpg

thor wins here of course. you can see supes straighning his neck there.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by spidey-dude
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2765/armwrestlelargeeditedth0.jpg

thor wins here of course. you can see supes straighning his neck there.

lol why are cap and bats the only ones looking salty.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
lol why are cap and bats the only ones looking salty. there drunk there together at the bar

Sparkly
Originally posted by Kutulu
That was thanks to PIS.
PIS? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
PIS? no expression

PlotInducedStupidity

It had to happen for the sake of the comic despite the characters abilities.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by spidey-dude
there drunk there together at the bar

Cap can't get drunk.

Kutulu
PIS? no expression

Yes when a mere human can toss someone that can think in terms of nanoseconds and can survive inside of a blackhole unharmed, then it's Plot Induced Stupidity. That's like me trying to toss the empire state building - it ain't happening. Someone that can control their flight midair with that kind of reaction time is not going to get tossed - period.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk wins.

Redatom65
Cap can't get drunk.

But, can 15 year old Dutch boys?

Jebus reborn
Doomsday easily.

Especially Hunter Prey...

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Redatom65
But, can 15 year old Dutch boys?

Sandy Panties

button
Silver Surfer. Why?
He moves his arm so fast that they cant keep up.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Doomsday easily.

Especially Hunter Prey...
Don't he have to be defeated before he can evolve?
I belive arm wrestling does not give 2nd chances.

Juntai
I belive arm wrestling does not give 2nd chances. No. He evolves all the time.
He also gets stronger with rage.

thanospimphand
doomsday and supes make it to the end becuz there speed mixed with strength would be far to great of a obsticle for opponents of far less speed to contend with. hulk would be snaped down before the referee shouting go registers in his brain along with the rest of them. doomsday takes this

SpunkySmurph
lol why are cap and bats the only ones looking salty. Cap thinks he's still frozen in a block of ice, and Batman's upset by She Hulk's attempts to grind with him.

Jebus reborn
I belive arm wrestling does not give 2nd chances. Why the f*ck would he have to evolve anyway?

He's already stronger than Superman... any form (and Hunter Prey, just... well, completely dwarfed Superman)... besides Rex.

His Airness
I'd win this mutha.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.