Black Adam vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Black Adam vs Thor

Fight on a Ocean Liner, the weather is dark and stormy.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Black Adam vs Thor

Fight on a Ocean Liner, the weather is dark and stormy.

Who wins?

thor

Caps Conscience
Stop

Hammer Time!

Faceman
not again.......

Estacado
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Stop

Hammer Time!
I couldn't help my self......
JomHWt7p6-c

BlackJackal
Ok, this is just silly. For one, that ocean liner would've been sunk in no time flat. Black Adam has the powers of 6 gods at his disposal, Thor is only 1. Thor goes down HARD!!!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Ok, this is just silly. For one, that ocean liner would've been sunk in no time flat. Black Adam has the powers of 6 gods at his disposal, Thor is only 1. Thor goes down HARD!!! Correction: BA has a fraction of the powers of a person who has powers from the gods.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Black Adam may not stop Thor.

BlackJackal
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Correction: BA has a fraction of the powers of a person who has powers from the gods.

Even a fraction is enough to seriously hammer Thor. Just what makes Thor the victor in your eyes folks ?

llagrok
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Even a fraction is enough to seriously hammer Thor. Just what makes Thor the victor in your eyes folks ?

MJOLNIIIIIIIIIR!!!

quanchi112
isnt thor marverls version of supeman. this could go either way but unless thor is pissed off i give the slightest of edges to black adam. he is to dirty of a fighter.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by quanchi112
isnt thor marverls version of supeman. this could go either way but unless thor is pissed off i give the slightest of edges to black adam. he is to dirty of a fighter. Similar but different. Superman was raised as human so he still keeps his humanity(so to speak). thor was raised a God who found the life of a mortal to bring him down to earth but he still had problems understanding the human condition.

Photon009
Black Adam wins. What i'd really like to see though is World War III Black Adam vs Warrior Madness Thor. THAT would be nice.

quanchi112
i know they are different but both are very comparable to each other in an one on one confrontation. superman vs thor. its just easy to pit them against each other.

llagrok
Superman's faster and Thor has magic. I'd say that Hyperion is the Marvel version of Superman.

Priest
Thor

guy222
bump

MightyEInherjar
Thor hurts BA's feelings.

zeel
thor will have the advantage only becasue of his hammer.

geshien
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Stop

Hammer Time!

laughing

Avlon
Black Adam ftw.

Erik-Lensherr
Black Adam.

llagrok
Mjolniiiir

carnage52
Originally posted by Estacado
I couldn't help my self......
JomHWt7p6-c break it down...

carnage52
Originally posted by carnage52
break it down... yeeeeeeaaahhh do the black adam bump. Happy Dance

Eon Blue
Black Adam.

GahLakTus
Thor wins - only because Mjolnir gives him the edge.

Thor 6/10

Grinning Goku
Even split.

Thor 5/10

h1a8
The problem with Thor is that he can be easily forced to drop his hammer. It was many times Thor received a hit that caused him to drop his hammer. This is Thor's weakness. If BA gets a good hit on Thor that makes Thor drop his hammer then he should win.

I give BA 6/10 because of this.

jrodslam
Adam.

llagrok
Originally posted by h1a8
The problem with Thor is that he can be easily forced to drop his hammer. It was many times Thor received a hit that caused him to drop his hammer. This is Thor's weakness. If BA gets a good hit on Thor that makes Thor drop his hammer then he should win.

I give BA 6/10 because of this.

If Thor drops his hammer he could still call down lightning on Adam.

It's reasonable to assume that Thor can absorb Adam's lightning.

complexbrother
Thor

GahLakTus
Originally posted by llagrok

If Thor drops his hammer granted he's not utterly useless - but he lacks the edge to beat Adam for the majority.

Thor needs Mjolnir to win.

Wolverine2006
Black Adam 7/10

TrollDog
Thor

llagrok
Originally posted by GahLakTus
If Thor drops his hammer granted he's not utterly useless - but he lacks the edge to beat Adam for the majority.

Thor needs Mjolnir to win.

Lately Thor beat Durok without Mjolnir, Durok knocked out Surfer twice and stalemated Thor w/mjolnir for hours. Thor used his hands and summoned lighting.

He is NOT useless without Mjolnir, unless Black Adam moves up into the air. But BA isn't the kind of fighter who would hover around Thor trying to hit him with lightning, not would he hit and reatreat. Nor do I think Adam would give Thor the opportunity to use range attacks.

Bouboumaster
Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by llagrok

I don't think Adam would give Thor a chance to do this. It takes a hell of a long time (to someone who has super speed and reflexes) for Thor to summon lightning without his hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.