sailorleo comes to you all with this humble request...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
i was wondering if any of you writing geniuses out there wouldn't mind making me a saillorrie fanfic as an early birthday present *my b-day is on the 27th of July....it doesn't have to be super long and complicated....

thanks much smile

Surreal_44
Anything in particular you want? Would you rather AWE is ignored, or do you not mind if it's mentioned? big grin

sailorleo
hmmmm as long as the AWE story lines works out well for james, then sure....

Surreal_44
Okie dokie. Er...how do you want yourself to be described? stick out tongue

sailorleo
hmmm...well short; auburn hair green eyes average weight....

calypso
She's someone Norri could not resist.

T.Maria
From now on, we shall call him by his true name;

Norrie The Noble

~dorkerina~
lol, indeed. i like it, like: richard the liohearted.

norrie the noble. ^_^

T.Maria
He deserved a much nobler (is that a word?) death...
sad

gotta love a guy who can wear an icecream on his head AND still manage to look sexy!!! big grin

sailorleo
pretty damn sexy...damnit....*blinks*

SammySparrow
...I would,but doing 2 Pirate rps and writing my own Norrie fic that I want to put up on FF.net on my B-day ( June 1) is REALLY taking up my time.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by sailorleo
pretty damn sexy...damnit....*blinks* so..amazingly....true. I agree he sould have a nobler death, His death just happened way to fast for me. It just sorta...happened, you know? no warning or nothing. No real threat. *sigh* yes, i am anticipating this fan fic.

willofthewisp
I could work on a one-shot for you. I think I have a good idea of something for you to do that will advance the POTC plot!

ivebeendepped43
eek! yay!

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I could work on a one-shot for you. I think I have a good idea of something for you to do that will advance the POTC plot! yay! just tell me when you post it! smile

JaehSkywalker
sounds interesting! though.. i'm afraid that when i right, it won't sound lik norri.. erm i suck like that... i haven't explored and watched enough POTC yet...

willofthewisp
Sailor, did you ever get my fic? It got moved to the general fiction forum. It has your name in the title, so you should be able to tell what it is. I hope you like it!

JaehSkywalker
rock on willo! it was great!

i wonder if she had already read it....

sailorleo
oh yeah totally read it, it HOOOTTTT!

JaehSkywalker
It totally is!

oh.. wait! sailor, remember that post that i made about Norrie giving you his heart? you can visit him anytime coz you're a sea nymph! you're immortal, and he is... and.. and.. nuts

sailorleo
ha ha, sailorleo is forever a part of pirates lore now!

JaehSkywalker
petpet lucky. stick out tongue pokey

ivebeendepped43
i LOVE that smilie, the stick one. lets do that to Will!!

JaehSkywalker
lol.. there's this too.. bash

ivebeendepped43
yeah!!2gunsbanginboxblowupchairdeathfishgun_bandan
a

ivebeendepped43
raygunrifleshurikensniperspam_laser

JaehSkywalker
dude... calm down. stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
youd think thats what Will would say...

JaehSkywalker
lol.. 'dude'?

Ericadawn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAILORLEO!!!!

Hope this helps the wait for Deathly Hallows!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3657261/1/Birthday_Party

sailorleo
omfg i lovers you erica!!!! *goes off to read*

sailorleo
wowowowowow! It was awesome! i loved it! I couldn't asked for anytthing better for my b-day! *bows* i reviewed it on fanfiction.net BTW smile *hugs erica*

ivebeendepped43
lol i reviewd it too!! oh that was so good!!!

Ericadawn
Aww, thanks!!!

It was the least I could do for Sailor after the fabulous picture she made me last year for my birthday.

I had planned it as a one-shot, but perhaps if I get inspired, there could be another one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.