Mmm, Goat Chow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Dee-licious, perhaps even Dee-ligious!

TRH
MY FAV FOOD

Wild-Cherry
yummmmy faint

johnnyforever
Mmmm.. that looks good droolio

Captain Maynard
Mac O' Che

Lame.

Impediment
Where's the tuna fish? You can't have Mac & Cheese without tuna fish mixed in with it droolio

ThePittman
Originally posted by Impediment
Where's the tuna fish? You can't have Mac & Cheese without tuna fish mixed in with it droolio sick

Sparkly
I clicked psycho vin

Scythe
Indeed.

Scythe
Where's the tuna fish? You can't have Mac & Cheese without tuna fish mixed in with it droolio

Yes! And scream: 'Where all the white women at?' while we chew loudly!

Impediment
Originally posted by Scythe
Yes! And scream: 'Where all the white women at?' while we chew loudly!

Yes they deserved to die! And I hope they burn in Hell!

Scythe
Yes they deserved to die! And I hope they burn in Hell!

Ahaha! Oh Matt, that's why we boinked...

Impediment
You told me to pull out, but I was intoxicated with love and joy.....................................and MDMA.

Grinning Goku
Dee-licious, perhaps even Dee-ligious!

I FUC.KING LOVE MAC AND CHEESE!!!! drooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

Scythe
You told me to pull out, but I was intoxicated with love and joy.....................................and MDMA.

You drove me to the hospital like a gentleman that night. I remember having to hold my torn up vagina with both my hands.

Impediment
You drove me to the hospital like a gentleman that night. I remember having to hold my torn up vagina with both my hands.

You told me, specifically, to not hold back, despite my warnings of my sub-standard fallace. I can't help it if your vagina is a small, disaster-prone orifice. That, and you're a whore...............who drives me crazy.

Scythe
You told me, specifically, to not hold back, despite my warnings of my sub-standard fallace. I can't help it if your vagina is a small, disaster-prone orifice. That, and you're a whore...............who drives me crazy.

You sure know your way to a goat's heart, and apparently, a goat's wallet...

Impediment
Pimpin' ain't easy.

Scythe

Impediment
You know you love my stutter................

Scythe
Actually, I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.