Looking For Comic Artist/Writers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Ok, I'm on the verge of making a comic book related to a character I'm creating myself he is known as Qezel (Qa-Zel). Below are some pictures I did related to the series. As of right now I'm am still on the verge of creating this characters Universe(origin,powers, other minor and major characters,etc.) However I want to get artist and writers ahead of time. So if there is anyone who would be interested in volunteering in becoming part the art session in publishing this series please say so. Also if if you could maybe a few pieces of your artwork so that my judges and I can see your style and talent. If you have any questions please PM (Priveate Message) me or just ask them here. Also more information on the character and the related series will be available soon.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/00q2a.gif
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/0balance11.gif

Thank You,
The Prophecy

Darth Vicious
I hope this doesnt turn into another reality tv show!

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I hope this doesn't turn into another reality tv show!
Hey you never know, you might actually like what the end result may be for Qezel l(Qa-Zel). I never said what you heard or read of him was what I was going with. I'm starting over actually.
smile

Black Adam
The secret of Evangelion is that they took super robot pilots and reversed their genders
if Rei was male, he'd be the awesomely silent/cool/calm guy.
When he rushes that angel with an N2 mine under his arm sacrificing his life ... that is the scene where MANLY TEARS flow for A MAN'S WAY OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Asuka, if a man, would be an awesomely HOT BLOODED pilot. And pervy with his advances on Shinji, but a little tsundere.
And Shinji, as a weak little girl, as a girl, puts it into context. You'd be fapping furiously to Shinjiko every night because of her shy demeanour
And with girl Kaworu, Shinji x Kaworu would be amazingly hot.

And yes, this is copypasta. I just copied and pasted it myself.

The Prophecy
Oh really,um...that's nice.. confused! Look I dont mean to be jerk but can you please stick on topic. thumb up

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Hey you never know, you might actually like what the end result may be for Qezel l(Qa-Zel). I never said what you heard or read of him was what I was going with. I'm starting over actually.
smile

I dunno about that. ALl I can think of when I read about ur angel character is Avengelyne from a few years back(Maximum Press). So I dont find the concept that original. No offense intended.

http://www.shapesandlines.com/art/Color%20Guides/AvengelyneDoubleSmall01.jpg

The Prophecy
I dunno about that. ALl I can think of when I read about ur angel character is Avengelyne from a few years back(Maximum Press). So I dont find the concept that original. No offense intended.

Well like I said Iam starting from scratch, so if you have any suggestions now, do tell! Also I personally am getting tired of all these heroes delaing with the bible and such(there too religious).
My character's universe is going to have a twist(with some religion but mostly made up) I have to make it seem real. Therefore I add must add real facts. Right?

CasanoVa
The best characters have nothing to do with religion.

Really.

Relgion sucks.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Really.

Relgion sucks.

Unless you have a good writer of course. But I'm still indecisive.

King Kandy
You know, I've contributed stories in the past....

whistle

The Prophecy
Originally posted by King Kandy
You know, I've contributed stories in the past....

whistle
Would you like me to show them? smile

The Prophecy

Oh I just read the article to linked me too,and might i say the story I was writing was far from that. to tell you the truth. My very first idea was JUST LIKE THAT. How=ever i began to see how corny and boring that was(to most).

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
The secret of Evangelion is that they took super robot pilots and reversed their genders
if Rei was male, he'd be the awesomely silent/cool/calm guy.
When he rushes that angel with an N2 mine under his arm sacrificing his life ... that is the scene where MANLY TEARS flow for A MAN'S WAY OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Asuka, if a man, would be an awesomely HOT BLOODED pilot. And pervy with his advances on Shinji, but a little tsundere.
And Shinji, as a weak little girl, as a girl, puts it into context. You'd be fapping furiously to Shinjiko every night because of her shy demeanour
And with girl Kaworu, Shinji x Kaworu would be amazingly hot.

And yes, this is copypasta. I just copied and pasted it myself.

Your quite possibly right....

Alfheim

Lots of characters are not original. There nothing completely orginial anymore.

Really.

Relgion sucks.

That depends on how you write it. DD seems to be a very religous character and even Batman seems to be a Buddhist.

I havent read this fully but it seems pretty good.

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/Daredevil.html

Black Adam

Really.

Relgion sucks.

Hellboy.

Evil_Ash

Really.

Relgion sucks.

Nightcrawler.

Daredevil.

CasanoVa
Hah!

Daredevil isn't a religious book, there's the difference.

You don't have the fact that he's catholic crammed down your throat everytime you turn the page, whereas with somebody called "Qezel" it'd be hard to ignore.

Nightcrawler sucks erm, his religousness ****ed up his origins anyways. So yeah, just proves my point.

Hellboy.. Meh, I'll give you that one. But there are very few characters that can make it work to be honest, I definetly think there are enough as it stands.

The Prophecy
Hah!

Daredevil isn't a religious book, there's the difference.

You don't have the fact that he's catholic crammed down your throat everytime you turn the page, whereas with somebody called "Qezel" it'd be hard to ignore.

Nightcrawler sucks erm, his religousness ****ed up his origins anyways. So yeah, just proves my point.

Hellboy.. Meh, I'll give you that one. But there are very few characters that can make it work to be honest, I definitely think there are enough as it stands.
You put it like Qezel's(Qa-Zel) a comic, now don't assume I never said that the origin you seen was the final choice.. I said once before I'm starting from scratch. I mean seriously who would wan to learn learn about religion in comics. It's boring and quite,corny. There going to be some religion, only because I basing the story on real world facts to make it seem realistic. Otherwise everything else is made up.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by The Prophecy
You put it like Qezel's(Qa-Zel) a comic, now don't assume I never said that the origin you seen was the final choice.. I said once before I'm starting from scratch. I mean seriously who would wan to learn learn about religion in comics. It's boring and quite,corny. There going to be some religion, only because I basing the story on real world facts to make it seem realistic. Otherwise everything else is made up.

But by the simple fact that ur character is an angel of sorts means that religion will be involve pretty heavily. Maybe this new origin u keep mentioning will be that a guy name Qezel will get his powers by a radioactive angel? Maybe ur concept will work but in a mini series type format.

Martian_mind
Radioactive angel?

Well,atleast it's original stick out tongue

King Kandy
I once wrote a story about "Catholic Man".

He was bitten by a Radioactive pope.

What If...
oh my gosh, this comic is going to be so g00d.

The Prophecy
I remember one of my ideas I had where there was no angel! If was just that one of the forces that created the universe took form and while on it's way to Earth destroyed galaxies and planets. The force then entered a new born child. But that's not original.

The Prophecy

weird roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

Darth Vicious

If he is drawn wearing Prada shoes it will be an instant classic. Maybe "Catholic Man's" Prada shoes give him access to the speed force! eek!

The Prophecy
interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.