Orion vs. Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Orion

vs.

Stardust

Too lazy to come up with a useful environment... you can just assume it's a stereotypical space battle or some such.

Priest
I know i should say Orion, but im going with Stardust.
On the forum Orion is pretty hiped for doing nothing imppressive.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Orion

vs.

Stardust

Too lazy to come up with a useful environment... you can just assume it's a stereotypical space battle or some such.

stardust

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Priest
On the forum Orion is pretty hiped for doing nothing imppressive. Zomg! You're about to be "scanblitzed"! dur

Priest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Zomg! You're about to be "scanblitzed"! dur
Bring it gun3

charlemagne9746
Stardust gets a good taste of Orion's pimp hand in this fight...Orion for the win.

SpunkySmurph
How much would the A-Force hurt Stardust?

UniOmni
Depends.

He'd likely be able to disperse him, or break the shell, but it won't be the end of the fight by any means.

Stardust would probably just outlast him, and finish him off with a blackhole attack.

TricksterPriest
Orion would survive a black hole. And it's pretty much impossible to BFR him cause of boomtubes.

carver9
orion dies.

guy222
SD

Bouboumaster
Stardust

skyfather
stardust stomps the overhyped bag of crap

CaptainStoic
Stardust can open up more than just a mere black hole, he can open dimensional rifts, and unless I missed something, there are dimensions that house creatures that make Galactus look like an ant (Asteroth's full personage for example).

Stardust ftw.

Endless Mike
Orion can disintegrate things on an atomic level, but Stardust is made of energy, not atoms.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
orion dies. Agreed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
On the forum Orion is pretty hiped for doing nothing imppressive. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.