Religion or Science?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

firecrotch
I my brothers in the family of christ, am a staunch believer in the beliefs of Jesus christ as our savior. Does anyone here share my feelings?

~Pielover~
GDF. OTF. Not HP.

ndfreak
i like science myself but i dont think this belongs in a harry potter forum.

~Pielover~
On another note, Science and religion can tie in together if you don't take the entire bible in a literal manner.

But yeah. Not HP forum.

Running Mascara
*Waits for Phantom to see this* ermmhappy

The Phantom
o.o Reported to be moved to the GDF.... yea.... not touching the subject. Last time I talked to people about religion I was chased down the road... then another.... then across town... there were pitchforks... and some torches... Yea....

Running Mascara
laughing out loud I remember our arguement w/ Nickey no expression

eezy45
Originally posted by firecrotch
I my brothers in the family of christ, am a staunch believer in the beliefs of Jesus christ as our savior. Does anyone here share my feelings?

Wow, geek.. are you some kind of youth missionary for the Jesus Revolution Army? laughing out loud

Anyway, it'd be interesting to discuss if Jesus would win a duel against.. say.. Harry Potter. yes

Science. Move thread. Amen.

Neha
Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o Reported to be moved to the GDF.... yea.... not touching the subject. Last time I talked to people about religion I was chased down the road... then another.... then across town... there were pitchforks... and some torches... Yea....
laughing out loud

RoguePw25
Originally posted by eezy45
Wow, geek.. are you some kind of youth missionary for the Jesus Revolution Army? laughing out loud

Anyway, it'd be interesting to discuss if Jesus would win a duel against.. say.. Harry Potter. yes

eezy, don't start bashing him.

Shakyamunison

What does yours or my beliefs have to do with Religion or Science?

Impediment

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What does yours or my beliefs have to do with Religion or Science?

No. And people like you are my inspiration for being so.

§P0oONY
I'm an athiest but that it beside the point. It's not black and white, you can live with both. Science doesn't have to disprove religion, religion doesn't have to disprove science.

Bruce Leeroy
wooo0o0o0o I agree.

Schecter

jesus wept

fail

amen

Symmetric Chaos
I am a fervernt apathist.

ragesRemorse

Church of Christ? thats that cult shit isnt it...where if im not apart of that church im going to hell.

I dig JC, and loosely beleive the Bible sure, but still give creedence to Science.

As Einstien said, Religion and science do not need to be seperated

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

I dig JC

Awesome.

And I agree with the rest of your (cut) post as well, I have my religious beliefs and am interested in theology, but I also enjoy science and all of its theories. Basically a good balance is nice. Saying one or the other is irrelevant is basically wrong, since they're fairly similar.

Tangible God
I my brothers in the family of christ, am a staunch believer in the beliefs of Jesus christ as our savior. Does anyone here share my feelings? Would Mr. Jesus approve of you using a name as obscene as "firecrotch?"

And what, by the great Lucifer, does this have to do with Science?

RedAlertv2
Ill have both kthxbai

FeceMan
Oddly enough, this thread has nothing to do with science.

Bardock42
This is a joke, right?

A mod actually moved this here? I mean, besides it probably being a duplicate thread as well as a pointless one....h-how does it belong in the GDF?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
This is a joke, right?

A mod actually moved this here? I mean, besides it probably being a duplicate thread as well as a pointless one....h-how does it belong in the GDF?
Binge drinking.

StyleTime
Wait, so you just wanted to tell us you're a Christian?

Uh....congratulations?

BigRed
God and science is what I'd prefer to say.

I don't believe to conforming to any religion.

Although, I do believe in the possibility of a God. What he does, how he does it and the extent of it all, I don't know. But I believe it to be very plausible.

Bicnarok
Religion and science are the same thing. God made everything, and science is trying to work out how things work, reverse engineering if you will. And using the gained knowledge to create other things, pathetic mechanical lumberous non harmonic versions of the real thingsmile

botankus
Originally posted by eezy45

The best part is this thread came from the Harry Potter forum.

eezy45
why, thanks.

But Rogue became too merciful, so it wasn't funny anymore.

Hey, don't say that as if I belonged to the HP! (I rather see myself as an ancient part of the LOTR.) stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Religion and science are the same thing. God made everything, and science is trying to work out how things work, reverse engineering if you will. And using the gained knowledge to create other things, pathetic mechanical lumberous non harmonic versions of the real thingsmile Again, you state that on the Internet.

Shakyamunison
Why is this thread not in the Religious Forum?

So, I can ask why is this thread not closed or merged with the other Religion/Science threads?

Bardock42
Hahaha, Religious Forums...haha

Strangelove
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I am a fervernt apathist. Hey.....wait a second.....

yvonekarate
Both. I believe in science. I believe in the big bang and so on. But I also believe there was something behind it, a force I choose to call God.

Regards, Yvonne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.