Things Harry potter characters would never say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~dorkerina~
Throw them out for sheer enjoyment.

Harry: Omgosh, Malfoy just touched me! Malfoy, will you sign my forehead!!??

... maybe you can do better? confused

hopefully you can do better. big grin

Running Mascara
I think there's a thread on this already...... This should be merged ermm

Go finish your fanfic!!! I'm still waiting for you to update!!! mad stick out tongue

~Pielover~
"Why is this thread not closed?"

The Phantom
Strangely... yes... there is a thread on this already. What's up with that? I mean, I haven't seen it since forever but still. Please use search engine! Reported for merge.

ADarksideJedi
I am so happy I got a F in all my classes!(Hermine)
I love Snape so much I want him to be my new father!(Harry)
Mom can you help me get this mark off my nose?(Ron)

~dorkerina~
Whoot, yeah ADarksideJedi, lets rebel. No one wants to wade through 50 pages of posts on an old thread just to have their new comment be ignored.

here's to revivals! Happy Dance

lol, spot on nose. big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Whoot, yeah ADarksideJedi, lets rebel. No one wants to wade through 50 pages of posts on an old thread just to have their new comment be ignored.

here's to revivals! Happy Dance

lol, spot on nose. big grin ... That's... immature...Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I am so happy I got a F in all my classes!(Hermine)
I love Snape so much I want him to be my new father!(Harry)
Mom can you help me get this mark off my nose?(Ron) They don't get F's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Running Mascara
That thread doesn't have many pages to it..I think ermm

Neha
Originally posted by The Phantom
... That's... immature... They don't get F's. roll eyes (sarcastic)
They get worse..''T's''..
Originally posted by Running Mascara
That thread doesn't have many pages to it..I think ermm
I've never seen it.

siriuswriter
So are we going to whine about it or is somebody who knows where it is going to bump the thread?

ETA: Alright, I waded through eight pages of search and couldn't find one. Could we just make this the new thread unless someone finds it? Because I like this game. smile

Harry: Oh bah. Just let someone else go save everyone this go-round. I don't really care.

Ron: And after I scored the winning goal of the Quidditch World Cup and found the thirteenth use for Dragon's blood, I...

Running Mascara
Originally posted by Neha
They get worse..''T's''..

I've never seen it.

It was during the time that you weren't coming..

I'll see if I can find it ermm

I bumped it ermmhappy

siriuswriter
Thank you. big grin

Running Mascara
No Problem happy

Neha
Great.

~dorkerina~
What does all that mean?!?! am I okay to be here!?!?

lol 13th use

Originally posted by The Phantom
... That's... immature... They don't get F's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah, so hermione would never say that. ^_^

I think calling someone immature is just as immature as being immature in the first place. Not as immature as calling someone on calling someone immature is though.... stick out tongue

my point, real life already makes to much lack of sense, so here I say mostly: maturity, bah! save it for homework.

Dumbledore: That's it harry, you're expelled! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
What does all that mean?!?! am I okay to be here!?!?

lol 13th use

yeah, so hermione would never say that. ^_^

I think calling someone immature is just as immature as being immature in the first place. Not as immature as calling someone on calling someone immature is though.... stick out tongue

my point, real life already makes to much lack of sense, so here I say mostly: maturity, bah! save it for homework.

Dumbledore: That's it harry, you're expelled! roll eyes (sarcastic) That wasn't just immature... but really... really.... stupid.

~dorkerina~
No need to get defensive... I apologize if I seemed rude, I was only joking. (and just coming off the pirates section, so off in my though process roll eyes (sarcastic) (befuddled by pirate logic ..))

I was just really annoyed at getting my head bit off right away, when I made that first 'protest' comment .... and the second comment... (the part about reviving threads I still stand by!)

It's my opinion people are just a bit too much in a hurry to attack, in a very rude manner (I've seen it a lot), anyone who forgets to check..(which I'll not forget to do again!!). We're a community here and there's no need to be uncivil.

I love into the woods, by the way! I'm in stage crew, and so I saw it many times when my school put it on this year. ^_^
(don't get me started on how much I just love phantom, Crawford is my hero!)

Anyway, it seems the other thread had no problem being revived (like they often do!), and I feel really awkward posting when its just above this (it feels like I'm insulting the starter).... so are there any moderators here to shut this one down?

apologies again mates! (especially JaehSkywalker)

And thanx siriuswriter and running mascera

JaehSkywalker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/422264_2-what-harry-potter-characters-would-never-say

no worries mate, i suspect you saw this in POTC forums that's why you made it too.

see ya around mates... happy

~dorkerina~
thanks for being cool about it! *last post i swear....hopefully* wink

Violent2Dope
Ron: Guys I lost my virginity!

Barker
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ron: Guys I lost my virginity!
Don't you have some video game girls to be masturbating to or something? srug

lordmohahat
bring back venom so we can have carnage

lordmohahat
totally random but i don't care

The Phantom
Keep it to the Spiderman Forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.