Short video of very old painting's with UFO's in them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
I don't know how many of you have seen these but this video show's the majority of these very old painting's depicting UFO's in them.It is possible that UFO's have been visiting for quite some time now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KNZ2xve0zzI

Evil Dead
god that was horrible music.

I actually tend to agree with this. It is my personal belief that there are advanced species from other planets who know we are here and stop by to study us now and again...........just as we go out to swamps and deserts to study less advanced species of animals. Humanity is known for it's curiousity and thirst for knowledge......I believe the same could be said about any intelligent race.

if that is true....it just makes sense that they would have been looking in on us 1,000 years ago. Any species able to travel to our planet from another would be thousands upon thousands of years beyond us technilogicly. We were studying lions and the way they interact with their ecosystem 60 years ago.......I'm sure there are researchers in Africa doing the same today......I'm sure 500 years from now we'll still be watching lions. Same goes for us........If a race was interested in studying us today.....and had the technology to do so a thousand years ago, they probably were then too.

Deano
then why do you ridicule the reptillian theory?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano

Because he's a Dis-info agent that supports the NWO, he even admitted it.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano

there's a big difference between believing in advanced life originating off this planet, knowing we exist and dropping by to study us (just as we do with lesser life forms) ever so often........and believing that the world is under control by shape shifting lizard men hell bent on enslaving the human population or using us for food or whatever the theory is this week........

I wish I was a dis-info agent.......they probably make more than my measly 50k a year and they get to know real inside information. As for the nWo....I was never really a fan. It was okay at first I guess when it was just Hall, Nash and Hogan but once they brought in 6-pac, Giant, Steiner, Norton, 50 other guys then split into two factions........it was just boring.

Deano
well you admit that aliens might of visited here in the past?

so why do you ridicule the theory of them altering our genetic make up? or the theroy that they are in control of us somehow and that there agenda is more than just studying.

think of it this way...if us humans landed on a planet and saw other types fof humanoid species, would we just observe and take notes? or would we try and cross breed and do all kinds of genetic experiments. well i'll answer for you..we would most likely do the latter.

if you are against the idea then fine but you seem to just be like the rest of the idiots at time. ridiculing and making fun. shotuing lizards in every thread aint helping i know you are better than that.

EFFPS
Interesting video, and weird how they are even in religious portraits.

I find it interesting how in pictures of Angels coming down from heaven they have chariots and such, and trumpets, human objects. But since they are of God, they must have way more advanced technology than us, even before we invented it or if we ever invented it at all. Perhaps those ships is how they actually transport here to Earth. Just a thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.