Darth Caedus v. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I had to make a thread pitting my two favorite Sith in the Legacy era against one another. Both get 3 minutes of rest between rounds. Each round takes place at a different place.

1. Force battle (on Coruscant)
2. Hand to hand combat (on Hapes)
3.Lightsaber battle (Dantooine)
4. All nout ( on Ossus)

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I had to make a thread pitting my two favorite Sith in the Legacy era against one another. Both get 3 minutes of rest between rounds. Each round takes place at a different place.

1. Force battle (on Coruscant)
2. Hand to hand combat (on Hapes)
3.Lightsaber battle (Dantooine)
4. All nout ( on Ossus)

Well, as much as I'd like to think and assume that Krayt is Uber, he hasn't show us force powers on the level of Jacen. Then again, Jacen hasn't shown us offensive powers that could be used against powerful users. However, Krayt seems to be quite good with a saber, dispatching 4 imperial knights at once. And he does seem bigger than Jacen, with that armor especially, so he would take 2 and 3. Jacen would likely take 1 and 4.

Count Makashi
1. Darth Caedus-he was 2 only to Luke

2. Darth Krayt-He looks big and he has the armor(does the armor protect him, like it did Bane?)

3. Darth Caedus- was described being a match for Lukes fantom and i think Krayt would get butchered by him.

4. Darth Caedus - se above

kamhal
I think overall, Jacen is better. Caedus wins (i am still thinking this name sucks... I prefer 1000x times the name Jacen...)

Riverollv
1. I say Jacen takes this. Krayt hasn't shown us anything special with the Force, and Jacen's supposed to be 2nd to Luke.
2. Krayt owns Jacen on this one.
3. I'm not sure. As Sexy said, Krayt slaughtered 4 Imperial Knights almost instantly, and his armour is probably resistant to saber attacks, so that'll help, but in the other hand, Jacen is pretty good at saber as well.
4. I'm still thinking about my decision.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think eventually we will see and learn more of Krayt's and Caedus's power.

starwars

Big Gerald
Krayt lmfao. Are you retarded OP?

Trocity
Caedus wins a duel.

Azronger
What're Caedus' best feats and scaling?

Ursumeles
Caedus wins 'sabers, Krayt thr force round - All-Out, dunno.

godemperortrump
Krayt completely dominates.

Geistalt
Yeah; Krayt's got this. Punching out Abeloth is far more impressive than Caedus' combat showings.

TenebrousWay
Krayt godslaughters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt, close as fugg fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Krayt.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt, close as fugg fight.

BlueTiger1144
Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.