Happy Birthday Scoobless, Paola, Coldfire and Bordom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Happy B-day you guys.danceforme

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3664/happybirthdaycakeballoohu5.gif

Strangelove
Happy birthday d00ds eek!

balloonspartyhappybdaypitt_birthdayhappybdaypartyb
alloons

Skeets
Happy birthday...31jockey

Roulette
eek! Happy Birthday everyone!!! hug have a radical day jam

Tsure
AMBER! Happy Birthday. <3 Much love.

(Dustin)

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Happy B-day you guys.danceforme

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3664/happybirthdaycakeballoohu5.gif

What about me?jm sad

T.M
And me ?

Estacado
Happy B-day!!!

Shelbert Lemon
Happy birthday guys. happy

Originally posted by T.M
And me ? Belated, yes? ... Happy birthday hun, hope you had a good one. big grin

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
What about me?jm sad You too, Happy birthday. happy I told you yesterday though. wink

T.M
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Belated, yes? ... Happy birthday hun, hope you had a good one. big grin

not by much.. only 2 days big grin

Thanks

CasanoVa
Happy Birthday guys, have a good day thumb up

Impediment
Happy birthday to all. Make it the best day!

Captain Maynard
Have a birthday of the Happy variety.

Tattoo
Happy birthday Scoobless, Paola and bordom!

Rodgort
Happy B-Day Peepers. thumb up

Have a good one. bday

Scoobless
I have a cold ... no drinking for me today.

sad

Syren
Happy Birthday peeps hug

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
What about me?jm sad Originally posted by T.M
And me ?

Didn't know Happy Belated B=day.big grin

Originally posted by Scoobless
I have a cold ... no drinking for me today.

sad

petpet

Scoobless
*sigh*

Guess that's it.

no expression

orionson
Originally posted by Tattoo

You left Coldfire out. Is it because she rejected you for another guy a while back or did you just forget?

Tattoo
Originally posted by orionson
You left Coldfire out. Is it because she rejected you for another guy a while back or did you just forget?

No, it's not that she rejected me for another guy, nor did I forget...I just don't like her for something she did to a friend of mine, her ex-boyfriend.

orionson
No, it's not that she rejected me for another guy, nor did I forget...I just don't like her for something she did to a friend of mine, her ex-boyfriend.

The guy she rejected you for, right?

BlackSunshine
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday aaaaaaand Happy Birthday! Hope you guys have a great one! hug

Tattoo
The guy she rejected you for, right?

Yes, but I didn't really care about that. smile

Now, who are you a sock of? I would say Sorgo again because of the Canada reference, but that's just me speculating.

orionson
Yes, but I didn't really care about that. smile

Now, who are you a sock of? I would say Sorgo again because of the Canada reference, but that's just me speculating.

That's nice.

I think you're mad because she rejected you. I do. It's all good though. Well, I wouldn't know. I don't think a woman has ever rejected me. Hehehehe. From my stance what happened between coldfire and other buddy was their business. You're not because of her doing that. I bet you're mad because you got the coldfire shoulder ... Whoops, I meant cold shoulder.

Tattoo
That's nice.

I think you're mad because she rejected you. I do. It's all good though. Well, I wouldn't know. I don't think a woman has ever rejected me. Hehehehe. From my stance what happened between coldfire and other buddy was their business. You're not because of her doing that. I bet you're mad because you got the coldfire shoulder ... Whoops, I meant cold shoulder.

Not really. I could care less that she rejected me...in fact she never actually rejected me. It was actually me asking her out the day after my friend asked her out (and I didn't know he did) and she went with the one who asked first.

"From my stance what happened between coldfire and other buddy was their business."

Wow, hypocrite much? smart Is any of this your business? I think not.

orionson
Not really. I could care less that she rejected me...in fact she never actually rejected me. It was actually me asking her out the day after my friend asked her out (and I didn't know he did) and she went with the one who asked first.

"From my stance what happened between coldfire and other buddy was their business."

Wow, hypocrite much? smart Is any of this your business? I think not.

Well, it is my business.

And you're lying. I personally know that she "Cut you out". MSN conversations are optionally savable, did you know that?

Not to mention, you guys were talking for quite a while. If she actually liked you, I'm sure she would've turned tail.

How do you post that graduate smiley? Rofl.

Tattoo
Well, it is my business.

And you're lying. I personally know that she "Cut you out". MSN conversations are optionally savable, did you know that?

Not to mention, you guys were talking for quite a while. If she actually liked you, I'm sure she would've turned tail.

How do you post that graduate smiley? Rofl.

Oh, you must be her new dick, Dan. smile Sock of Sorgo, am I right?

orionson
Oh, you must be her new dick, Dan. smile Sock of Sorgo, am I right?

No. I'm just a random guy laughing at your ass getting rejected and then resenting coldfire for it. I find it amusing. That's no way to talk about an eighteen year old. Wait, how old are you?

Tattoo
No. I'm just a random guy laughing at your ass getting rejected and then resenting coldfire for it. I find it amusing. That's no way to talk about an eighteen year old. Wait, how old are you?

Yeah "random", yet knowing history about me. smile

I'm not resentful of Coldfire. If I was I would have stopped talking to her right after she chose to go out with my friend. smile

Time to start the countdown until you're banned. smile

orionson
Yeah "random", yet knowing history about me. smile

Is everything about you? I know things about Coldfire.

You selfish dog, you!

Humans think, my friend.

Lmao.

Tattoo
Is everything about you? I know things about Coldfire.

You selfish dog, you!

Humans think, my friend.

Lmao.

Ah, so you know one side of the story. smile

...and that means...what?

You know I'm right. smile

I'll take some time out here to point out some things:

You're from Western Canada
You're in the 18-23 year old range
You break apart someones argument into individual quotes you can reply to
You have a grudge against me

Sorgo, it's so nice to see you. happy

orionson
Ah, so you know one side of the story. smile

...and that means...what?

You know I'm right. smile

I said earlier that MSN conversations can be recorded. I've just been pointing out that she rejected your ass. Is there another side to that story?

No.
No.
So do you.
No.

No, I'm not Sorgo.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Happy birthday guys. happy

Belated, yes? ... Happy birthday hun, hope you had a good one. big grin

You too, Happy birthday. happy I told you yesterday though. wink

I know you did.Did not get a birthday thread that is what I meant.jm sad

Tattoo

I said earlier that MSN conversations can be recorded. I've just been pointing out that she rejected your ass. Is there another side to that story?

No.
No.
So do you.
No.

No, I'm not Sorgo.

Yeah, and you got MSN conversations from her to you. Maybe some from her and I, but even still that's not the full story. smile

If I am wrong then prove it. smile

Yeah you are. smile

orionson
Yeah, and you got MSN conversations from her to you. Maybe some from her and I, but even still that's not the full story. smile

You're lying. She rejected you from another guy. I found it amusing. Now you're ignoring her and you're not even decent enough to give her kudos to her birthdate. You're an idiot who needs to try to go for people your own age. Maybe you won't be rejected if you do LOL.

You've built the statement. I believe you have to prove your end. Are you telling me to prove a negative? That's no good.

Prove it. You have the burden to prove that statement on this one as well. Yheydhs!

Tattoo
You're lying. She rejected you from another guy. I found it amusing. Now you're ignoring her and you're not even decent enough to give her kudos to her birthdate. You're an idiot who needs to try to go for people your own age. Maybe you won't be rejected if you do LOL.

You've built the statement. I believe you have to prove your end. Are you telling me to prove a negative? That's no good.

Prove it. You have the burden to prove that statement on this one as well. Yheydhs!

I'm not lying. smile I'm telling the truth from what I remember, this happened well over a year ago and I can't even be certain of some of the facts now.

Once again you have no facts...I never started ignoring her until she did what she did to my friend, I was her friend until that point. I gave her kudos on her birthday last year which happened after...*gasp* she "rejected" me. oh

Prove me wrong, that's what I'm asking. I built the statement and I will stand by it until proven otherwise. smile

Once again...

orionson
I'm not lying. smile I'm telling the truth from what I remember, this happened well over a year ago and I can't even be certain of some of the facts now.

I can, because I have MSN Conversations. Selective memory? Why, I hope not.

No, you have no facts. You don't know the circumstances of what happened between the two. I've heard BOTH sides. You were probably ignorant enough to listen to one side and drop the hammer. Idiot style. Cool, but she still rejected you for him. Like I said, I just simply find it amusing.

Moron.

Listen, you have the burden of proof because I asked you to back up the statements you made against me. If you ask me to prove a negative, you're committing a fallacy. I'm sure you've passed grade ten, hmm?

Tattoo
I can, because I have MSN Conversations. Selective memory? Why, I hope not.

No, you have no facts. You don't know the circumstances of what happened between the two. I've heard BOTH sides. You were probably ignorant enough to listen to one side and drop the hammer. Idiot style. Cool, but she still rejected you for him. Like I said, I just simply find it amusing.

Moron.

Listen, you have the burden of proof because I asked you to back up the statements you made against me. If you ask me to prove a negative, you're committing a fallacy. I'm sure you've passed grade ten, hmm?

MSN conversations between who exactly? smile

It's not selective you dumb****, like I said it's been a while and I can't remember every little detail, compared to you reading everything as if it just happened.

Let's see...she dumped him because she was wanting to branch out and try to date someone in her own hometown because she was tired of seeing her friends all happy with their real life boyfriends. She turns around and dates someone else she met from KMC and has yet to meet in real life. All of this is factual. I talked to them both, I got both sides of the story.

Until you prove me wrong in my assumptions you are not helping your case either. smile

Tattoo
Time to start the countdown until you're banned. smile

Less than 40 minutes from the time I posted this. smile

Damn I'm good.

Tha C-Master
Happy Bday!

Paola's climbin' up there... stick out tongue

Coldfire
Originally posted by Tsure
AMBER! Happy Birthday. <3 Much love.

(Dustin)
aww thanks hun hug
love you too, Ken
MSN conversations between who exactly? smile

It's not selective you dumb****, like I said it's been a while and I can't remember every little detail, compared to you reading everything as if it just happened.

Let's see...she dumped him because she was wanting to branch out and try to date someone in her own hometown because she was tired of seeing her friends all happy with their real life boyfriends. She turns around and dates someone else she met from KMC and has yet to meet in real life. All of this is factual. I talked to them both, I got both sides of the story.

Until you prove me wrong in my assumptions you are not helping your case either. smile
Thanks very much for spouting my private life for all to see. None of it is your business, so be a good boy and butt out, if you don't mind.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Coldfire
aww thanks hun hug

love you too, Ken

Thanks very much for spouting my private life for all to see. None of it is your business, so be a good boy and butt out, if you don't mind.

Should have kept your friend on a leash and stopped him from spouting about my private life for all to see first. srug Now be a good little ***** and **** off.

LethalFemme
Why is it always sex or this?sly

~Bun Bun~
Hope ya all had a good b day!

Coldfire
Why is it always sex or this?sly
no idea ermm
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Hope ya all had a good b day!
I did! big grin

LethalFemme
no idea ermm

I did! big grin

I think it's the screen name.ermm

Tattoo
I think it's the screen name.ermm

No one likes Tattoo. ermm

LethalFemme
No one likes Tattoo. ermm

More than likey but, I was talking about my screen name.ermm

Tattoo

No one likes my screen name though, seriously.

Coldfire
maybe. I've gotten some pretty lethal comments lately ermm

Infection SEVEN
Should have kept your friend on a leash and stopped him from spouting about my private life for all to see first. srug Now be a good little ***** and **** off.

That's no way to talk to a younger girl. arent you over twenty three years old? arent adults supposed to be mature? your reported.

Röland
Originally posted by Infection SEVEN
That's no way to talk to a younger girl. arent you over twenty three years old? arent adults supposed to be mature? your reported.

Pathetic.

Tattoo

Lets make it Sorgo sock number 4 to be banned because of me within 3 weeks. smile

How are you doing Dan? smile

Infection SEVEN
Lets make it Sorgo sock number 4 to be banned because of me within 3 weeks. smile

How are you doing Dan? smile

i asked you a few questions. im sure you wouldnt mind answering them.

Tattoo

Changing your grammatical type and your location means nothing Dan, everyone knows it's you. smile

I'll answer what I want, when I want. smile

Strangelove
That's no way to talk to a younger girl. arent you over twenty three years old? arent adults supposed to be mature? your reported. Ah, that's a classic Sorgo mistake

it's YOU'RE, for Pete's sake

Coldfire
please stop?

Infection SEVEN
Originally posted by Strangelove
Ah, that's a classic Sorgo mistake

it's YOU'RE, for Pete's sake

Sorgo mistake? What do you speak of? I prefer to shorten the words contained in my sentence for convenience. If you'd like me to use proper grammar, you're the boss.

Changing your grammatical type and your location means nothing Dan, everyone knows it's you. smile

I'll answer what I want, when I want. smile

Is that a dry excuse to avoid my questions? Grow up. Stop talking to people like that. It's a poor way of handling a situation and shows maturity, especially when you're talking like that to a girl younger than you.

"The respect you get from influential status turns might into right."

Can't remember which philosopher said that but I love the quote dearly.

Coldfire
PLEASE stop??

Tattoo
Sorgo mistake? What do you speak of? I prefer to shorten the words contained in my sentence for convenience. If you'd like me to use proper grammar, you're the boss.

Is that a dry excuse to avoid my questions? Grow up. Stop talking to people like that. It's a poor way of handling a situation and shows maturity, especially when you're talking like that to a girl younger than you.

"The respect you get from influential status turns might into right."

Can't remember which philosopher said that but I love the quote dearly.

It's kind of funny that you're telling me to grow up and act mature...when you're the one going out of your way to harass me with all your different socks. Get a life Dan. smile

What does her gender or age have to do with anything? I'm an equal opportunity assh*le. smile

*starts the new countdown on your new banning*

Coldfire
quit it you two. seriously.

LethalFemme
maybe. I've gotten some pretty lethal comments lately ermm

Sowwy.hug

Infection SEVEN
It's kind of funny that you're telling me to grow up and act mature...when you're the one going out of your way to harass me with all your different socks. Get a life Dan. smile

Harass you? I don't think so. My name is not Dan either so quit it. Don't you harass members around the messaging boards frequently, from what I understand? What's the difference if a sock were to do it that if a member did it? Are you exempted from insulting others because you're officially placed as a member of these boards? Does it make it right for you to do that just because you're not a sock? Don't tell me to get a life; Go browse your post count, pal.

Lots. You have gained experience (Or so I think) in your age. You should know better not insult someone younger than you. Especially considering that person did not call you names or do anything rash first. She asked you to stay out of the situation and not spread personal information. You seemed to have not respected her wishes and instead of apologizing, you act like a frustrated child and you insult her. Grow up. Again.

*Cyberslaps you*

Tattoo
Harass you? I don't think so. My name is not Dan either so quit it. Don't you harass members around the messaging boards frequently, from what I understand? What's the difference if a sock were to do it that if a member did it? Are you exempted from insulting others because you're officially placed as a member of these boards? Does it make it right for you to do that just because you're not a sock? Don't tell me to get a life; Go browse your post count, pal.

Lots. You have gained experience (Or so I think) in your age. You should know better not insult someone younger than you. Especially considering that person did not call you names or do anything rash first. She asked you to stay out of the situation and not spread personal information. You seemed to have not respected her wishes and instead of apologizing, you act like a frustrated child and you insult her. Grow up. Again.

*Cyberslaps you*

Umm, yes...that's what you've been doing since signing in as your other sock today. smile That's what you were banned for, and what you will be banned for again. I don't believe I said I was exempt from insulting people. It's more like provocation, if I am provoked, just like in this thread, then I will speak my mind.

A sock is a sock, so they will get shit no matter what. No one likes them, so go away.

About my post count, considering the length I've been here I'd say it's not that bad. smile

There was nothing for me to apologize about for being in her business. I said what I wanted to say and that's that. I'm not a friend of hers so why would I apologize for my actions which I believe to be just? Amber and I, however, did talk in private and were civilized and came to an understanding that you spouted off at the mouth with shit you shouldn't have said, things that were untrue.

Once again...you talk about being mature? laughing If only we could ban all the IP's in your general area so we don't have to see you again.

LethalFemme
Can't you guys just PM one another?erm

Tattoo
Can't you guys just PM one another?erm

But if I PM and he is banned before he reads it then it will all be for nothing. fear

Meh, I'mma take off now anyways. Bye bye Sorgo Dan. smile

BackFire
God damn, what an idiot.

Banned.

Anyways, thread closed on account of the idiot who decided to sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.