Firelord vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in space...

DigiMark007
Skrull should really be lower than any herald, even on a good day. Spidey's b*tch ftw!

cool

Faceman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Skrull should really be lower than any herald, even on a good day. Spidey's b*tch ftw!

cool laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in space...

Kril FTW

guy222
still kril

fangirl101
I'd say SS. The herald gets FAAAR too much credit.

Sup3rman1521
Firelord incinerates Super-Skrull.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Firelord incinerates Super-Skrull.
Now how does he do that when SS has Things Durability, Sue's shields, johnny's own fire contolling powers, and his own self healing powers? WTF.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by fangirl101
Now how does he do that when SS has Things Durability, Sue's shields, johnny's own fire contolling powers, and his own self healing powers? WTF. i didn't mean the definition of incinerate. it's just...ihavent used that word in a long time.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521 i didn't mean the definition of incinerate. it's just...ihavent used that word in a long time. OK. So what is firelord going to do when he has a bubble in his brain? Or He tries to go hand to hand with the skrull since fire wont' work? And the skrull start using a combine of reed and things powers all while invisible?

batdude123
Firelord wins hands down.

If you're going to use the "bubble in the brain" tactic, then show a scan to back your claim.

fangirl101
Originally posted by batdude123

If you're going to use the "bubble in the brain" tactic, then show a scan to back your claim.

Does he not possess all of the abilities of the fan four? And didn't he use them better than the fan four did? Right. Firelord has how many actual feats to his credit? Or is it that he's just a herald?

batdude123
Does he not possess all of the abilities of the fan four? And didn't he use them better than the fan four did? Right. Firelord has how many actual feats to his credit? Or is it that he's just a herald?

Firelord has a ton of feats to his credit.

And Skrull hasn't done anything even close to "putting a bubble in someone's brain."

Sup3rman1521
OK. So what is firelord going to do when he has a bubble in his brain? Or He tries to go hand to hand with the skrull since fire wont' work? And the skrull start using a combine of reed and things powers all while invisible? Agreed with batdude. show a scan of SS using it. As of now, i have never seen him use it. Maybe the scan of him using it was just an issue i never saw. If he could, he would have done it by now against Thanos or someone. If SS can beat Firelord as easily as you say he can via going invisible and using THings strength with Mr Fantastic's ability, then why hasnt he become uberly powerful? I say Firelord because he has aided with Thor in fighting Thanos & Mangog. He's not just an average villain with powers. Being a herald of Galactus and containing powers of the Power Cosmic counts for things too.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Agreed with batdude. show a scan of SS using it. As of now, i have never seen him use it. Maybe the scan of him using it was just an issue i never saw. If he could, he would have done it by now against Thanos or someone. If SS can beat Firelord as easily as you say he can via going invisible and using THings strength with Mr Fantastic's ability, then why hasnt he become uberly powerful? I say Firelord because he has aided with Thor in fighting Thanos & Mangog.

I dont' have to. It was established that he could use the ff's powers better than they could. Like in his introduction. Unless that's been retconned, then anything they can do, he can do better.

batdude123
Except Skrull is a moron who never uses his powers very well. And once again, he's never shown the control or the ability to put a bubble in someone's brain.

On panel feats>>>>statements.

Sup3rman1521
Except Skrull is a moron who never uses his powers very well. And once again, he's never shown the control or the ability to put a bubble in someone's brain.

On panel feats>>>>statements. you beat me to what i was gonna say next stick out tongue

Sup3rman1521
I dont' have to. It was established that he could use the ff's powers better than they could. Like in his introduction. Unless that's been retconned, then anything they can do, he can do better. Even if he might be able to use the FF's powers better than they can, we don't know if he has the knowledge to create a bubble around the brain feat. We can't assume. And perhaps the only reason he uses the FF's powers better than they can is because he uses more than one power at once (with one mind) whereas the FF has 4 minds. and each member control their own powers. SS has all four powers yes, but has a mind that simultaneously controls the abilities. That might be a possibility of why he might be able to use the powers better than Sue, Richard, Johnny, and Ben can.

AlmightyKfish
I expect SS could do the bubble in the brain thing...

It wouldn't work, heralds don't have human biology after what Galactus does the them, it was established in Annihilation #2 that the United Front's doctor couldn't make sense of Firelord. Plus, I bet Firelord's brain is as durable as his 'skin'.

SS got beaten by a PO'd Surfer, so badly Surfer caved in his skull with a punch. Caved in the skull of someone who can stretch.

Firelord nukes SS.

comicfan11
Have to go with Firelord.
SS is good but not herald level.

Starscream M

And Skrull hasn't done anything even close to "putting a bubble in someone's brain."

Of course Skrull can put a bubble in someone's brain. What would be different about creating a bubble in someone's brain from creating a bubble elsewhere...nothing.

And yes I know Skrull doesn't do it...guess what, it would be too cheap a tactic that would render the Skrull unbeatable by most of the heroes he faces. Just like Superman doesn't lobotomize every villain he faces even though he has the power to do so.

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
Of course Skrull can put a bubble in someone's brain. What would be different about creating a bubble in someone's brain from creating a bubble elsewhere...nothing.

And yes I know Skrull doesn't do it...guess what, it would be too cheap a tactic that would render the Skrull unbeatable by most of the heroes he faces. Just like Superman doesn't lobotomize every villain he faces even though he has the power to do so.

Unless you have proof of Skrull doing anything that resembles creating a bubble inside enclosed matter, this is nothing but arbitrary speculation. As far as we've seen on panel, he can't do that.

Blair Wind

Firelord has a ton of feats to his credit.

On panel feats>>>>statements.

Unless you have proof of Skrull doing anything that resembles creating a bubble inside enclosed matter, this is nothing but arbitrary speculation. As far as we've seen on panel, he can't do that

As you wish good sir (you are correct, on panel feats > statements) :

http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56722_Nova_17_9Zone-Megan4_pg12_122_15lo.jpg

Sorry, I just remember you always saying that, I just had to rub it in stick out tongue

Aster Phoenix
In his current form, does Firelord even have what we would call a brain anymore? I mean he's basically a fire elemental now.

tkitna
Originally posted by Blair Wind
As you wish good sir (you are correct, on panel feats > statements) :

http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56722_Nova_17_9Zone-Megan4_pg12_122_15lo.jpg

Sorry, I just remember you always saying that, I just had to rub it in stick out tongue

I have to admit, that was pretty good.

guy222
Kril

Stoic
Bump

StyleTime
Did they fight recently or somesuch?

Scoobless
Firelord is just too much for SS to handle, The Skrull is tricky, but not that tricky.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Did they fight recently or somesuch?

Doubt it, it's just a random necrobump for no particular reason.

Both are jobbers, forcefield smashing the brain tactic is a cheap instawin, but Full Capacity rule means he can do that at the very start.

Supermex
Super-Skrull is the shit! He opens a can of ass whoopin on Fire-Lord.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Doubt it, it's just a random necrobump for no particular reason.

Both are jobbers, forcefield smashing the brain tactic is a cheap instawin, but Full Capacity rule means he can do that at the very start.

Not for no reason. I was going to create the subject, but then I googled it to see if it had already been made. I thought that it would be a pretty good fight. My first thoughts were that SS would win. I was thinking that he had all of the tools to defeat Firelord.

Delta1938
So Fangirl was an even worse poster 7 years ago than she is today?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Not for no reason. I was going to create the subject, but then I googled it to see if it had already been made. I thought that it would be a pretty good fight. My first thoughts were that SS would win. I was thinking that he had all of the tools to defeat Firelord.

Ah, I see. Good, everyone should think that way, we would significantly limit the number of duplicate threads.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.