Romario 1,000 goal? how do you rate him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wIC36KT97E

T.M
He was an amazing player.. probably one of the best ever..

But I don't see how you can count amateur goals in the total.

Bonie
When a soccor club start at a new season they play at the amateur clubs from that country. Romario's 1000 goals have some 100 or more of that kind off goals. Somebody like him can make 5 or more goals in a game against amateurs.
Only Pele and a guy(forgot his name) in the beginning off soccer made over 1200 or 1400(not sure which one it is) goals in the years form 1910-1920/30

Count Makashi
My favorite player of all time, an incredible finisher, objectively one of the best players of all time, to bad he was a troublemaker of the pitch, he would achieve even more as he did now.

And Pele played in a different time, where teams were tactically allot worse then today, there is no way he would score 1000 goals in todays football and he also scored allot of goals in friendlies against poor teams all over Latin America.

Riverollv
He's definitely in the top 10. He was one of the best of all-time, and made brilliant plays. Who was the one who voted for "average" ?! I can easily say an average player does not score 1,000 goals...

lilylidou
I think he can be in top20.
Top 10 maybe not

Bicnarok
Well I suppose its a team game and if you score loads of goals your either talented or a selfish goalhanger anywaysmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.