Darth Nihilus vs. New Sith Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The Lord Of Hunger is after the New Sith in SW Legacy.

Are any of them close to powerful enough to defeat him or will he drain them all?

Darth Sexy
Highly unlikely that he'll drain a few thousand sith, or even a few hundred. However the only one powerful enough to fight him would be Krayt, who's still an unknown.

Riverollv
Yeah, I'm not sure if we can even consider Krayt very powerful.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Krayt maybe???

batman

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nihilus can defeat and drain them all. He was very powerful.

And I don't think that Darth Krayt can defeat him.

Tangible God
He can drain a planet with dozens of Jedi and sap all life from the world, I don't see this being any harder.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Tangible God
He can drain a planet with dozens of Jedi and sap all life from the world, I don't see this being any harder.

Except you don't know how many Jedi were there, not to mention it's not as easy as you seem to think, or Kreia and Sion would also be dead.

Violent K
Nihilius drains and wins. And before people comes up with "THey can go to a loop in the force bullshit", they wouldn't know of Nihilius's power and wouldn't do those shits.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Violent K
Nihilius drains and wins. And before people comes up with "THey can go to a loop in the force bullshit", they wouldn't know of Nihilius's power and wouldn't do those shits.

It's a lot better than "omg Nihilus drained a planet with an unknown # of Jedi, so he could ALWAYS do it to ANYBODY". Sure, that's why Sion and Kreia lived.

Nikkolas
*sniff sniff*
What's that i smell?

"The cut scene with Sion was non canon, try again."

I believe it's a filthy hypocrite considering Nihilus never did try to drain Sion in canon, as you yourself so rightly stated.

As for Traya and the Drain
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449993&highlight=title%3A%28Nihilus%29

No one but you thinks it was a drain.

Check and mate.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nikkolas

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449993&highlight=title%3A%28Nihilus%29

Check and mate.

You mean 2 other people? Wow big boy. I don't see them throwing in an argument, just an opinion. Not to mention I have continuously destroyed your argument about how it's anything but a drain, considering the fact that she was "cast, stripped of her power". Sounds like a force drain to me. But hey you've embarassed yourself enough on these forums, keep going. Pwned as usual

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus wipes them out.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
*sniff sniff*
What's that i smell?

"The cut scene with Sion was non canon, try again."

I believe it's a filthy hypocrite considering Nihilus never did try to drain Sion in canon, as you yourself so rightly stated.

Check and mate. He only applied half of the drain which is just merely severing her connection, He didnt fully use the drain which would have sucked her life and turn her to ashes

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Except you don't know how many Jedi were there, not to mention it's not as easy as you seem to think, or Kreia and Sion would also be dead. Well I'm guessing since there were barely a hundred Jedi by War's end, some escaped, others assassinated, I'm going to guess it's in the several dozens. And since Sion was useful as a pawn, and Kreia was purposefully left alive (for whatever reason)... and since a freakin' planet dropped dead...

Seems pretty easy. Unless I'm missing something...?

Nikkolas
"And there would be those, like me, who have had the Force stripped from them."

As I've already shown, to be stripped of the Force ia s Force power known as Force Sever.

Captain REX
Drain has never stripped anyone of power. Being cut off from the Force? That has. Drain just steals health and/or kills the person being Drained.

Nihilus takes this no problem. If he was able to sap an entire planet without too much problem, I don't see the New Sith Order (which is full of half-trained weaklings) being able to take him on.

RocasAtoll
"They were only a few dozen Jedi".

Ya, and a whole planet full of a race that is force sensitive.

Nihilius wins easily.

Count Makashi
But can he drain all of them instantly, or does does the drain spread around, i mean that it takes some time ti drain them all. How does his drain work on a big scale.

RocasAtoll
It matters where he is. If the NSO is spread across a planet, they will all die since they won't be able to react. If they are in a confined space, even easier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.