Morg/Firelord/Red Shift vs Surfer/Stardust/Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Morg (no WOL), Firelord, and Red Shift

vs

Surfer (pre-Annihilation), Stardust, and Terrax

Which team of heralds take this?

Estacado
Terrax solos team 1.

guy222
Originally posted by Photon009

vs

Which team of heralds take this?

Kril/Morg/RS FTW

celestialdemon
Team 2 wins.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Team 2 wins.

Morg handles Surfer
Shift takes out Stardust
Kril beats up Terrax

cool

Jebus reborn

vs

Which team of heralds take this? Surfer has shown he can take anyone of these guys one-on-one for the majority.

quanchi112
surfers team wins

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
surfers team wins

SS can't beat Morg

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
SS can't beat Morg
SS HAS beaten Morg.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
SS HAS beaten Morg.

Morg stomped SS when they first met

The Fake Macoy
SS stomped him last time they fought, and this is Morg without Waters of Life.

Priest
Morg stomped SS when they first met surfer literally had Morg on his knees the last tike the fought.

Stupid Rookie
Morg beat SS when he had the waters. Last time they tangled SS kicked his you know what.

SS takes Morg.
Stardust takes Firelord (close fight)
Red Shift takes Terrax, then loses to SS and Stardust

Photon009
SS and Morg would stalemate IMO. IMO theyre tied for being the most powerful herald (maybe a slight edge to Morg, but by so little it doesnt make much difference). Surfer needs to go all-out to match Morg, normally, in his pacifist mindset he loses. So they stalemate, Firelord beats Stardust, and Red Shift takes Terrax. All the fights are close, but when it comes down to it, it would end up Firelord, Red Shift, and Morg vs Surfer. Surfer cant handle those odds, he can barely handle any of the 3 alone.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
surfer literally had Morg on his knees the last tike the fought.

Morg won 1st match

Morg's dead now. Kinda died a 'hero'

darthgoober
Morg stomped SS when they first met
Abomination beat the shit out of the Hulk when they first met too. Things change.

guy222
Abomination beat the shit out of the Hulk when they first met too. Things change.

Hulk has owned Emil.

Things do

Morg is dead. SS can't beat T'Challa. Stardust got socked by Grimm. Firelord ponders his past life as a herald

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

Surfer take out Firelord.
Stardus take out Red Shift.
Morg take out Terrax.

Now, Morg is ****ed.

llagrok
team 1 4/10

Photon009

Which was because Emil was twice as strong as he normally is now in their first fight. Morg's power didnt change from the first to second fight with Surfer. Morg and Surfer are equals.

You're right for the most part. Except that Red Shift and Stardust would stalemate, that Team 1 would win, and you're forgetting that Morg would take out Terrax long before Surfer would take out Firelord, so then it would be Morg and Firelord vs Surfer (where Surfer's fF*cked) and Stardust and Red Shift still stalemating, and then it would end up Firelord, Morg, and Red Shift vs Stardust. Stardust has no chance in hell.

llagrok
As far as we know, Stardust can't be defeated by conventional means.

Could Red Shift do BFR?

Photon009
Originally posted by llagrok
As far as we know, Stardust can't be defeated by conventional means.

Could Red Shift do BFR?

Yes he can. If he's dispersed for more than a few seconds, the fight's over. If he comes back later, it doesnt matter since the fight's over. And yes Red Shift is good at BFR's, he's even got better Black Hole control than Stardust it seemed.

quanchi112
guy 222 silver surfer first time they met becuz they were establishing morg as a badass, they were building him up then he got amped up with wol. when they met in silver surfer annual going all out silver surfer beat him, plus silver surfer is overall the toguhest hearld still alive.

llagrok
guy 222 silver surfer first time they met becuz they were establishing morg as a badass, they were building him up then he got amped up with wol. when they met in silver surfer annual going all out silver surfer beat him, plus silver surfer is overall the toguhest hearld still alive.

That's because of a recent amplification. We're assuming this is pre-annihilation.

quanchi112
he still beat morg before he was powered.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by llagrok
That's because of a recent amplification. We're assuming this is pre-annihilation.

When SS beat Morg he wasn't amped.

The first time they met SS didn't know Morg at all and was caught off gaurd. The second time I think was a better indication of how a fight would go.

Also for people who are saying morg would run through Terrax, they need to re-read the issues. With the WOL Morg said Terrax was his most worthy opponent. Terrax can bang with brawlers (he jobs I know, but still) it isn't like he would go down in 2 seconds like you would think. Morg would try to beat him warrior fashion. Also since Stardust is immune to physical harm he could band with Morg for a while. Either one could actually occupy him long enough for SS to finish RS, or Firelord.

That is what I think at least.

Photon009
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
When SS beat Morg he wasn't amped.

The first time they met SS didn't know Morg at all and was caught off gaurd. The second time I think was a better indication of how a fight would go.

Also for people who are saying morg would run through Terrax, they need to re-read the issues. With the WOL Morg said Terrax was his most worthy opponent. Terrax can bang with brawlers (he jobs I know, but still) it isn't like he would go down in 2 seconds like you would think. Morg would try to beat him warrior fashion. Also since Stardust is immune to physical harm he could band with Morg for a while. Either one could actually occupy him long enough for SS to finish RS, or Firelord.

That is what I think at least.

Morg would run through Terrax without the WOL, so with it, Terrax is NOTHING. And Morg didnt say Terrax was his most worthy opponent. Terrax just said he was a more worthy opponent than Firelord, which obviously is not true. And Morg would beat Terrax and Stardust very quickly, much quicker than Surfer would beat Firelord. And btw, Terrax is strong, and can hang with the big guns, but not for very long. He was owned like a ***** by Sentry, one-shotted by Thor, etc. And Morg is one of the top of big guns.

Stupid Rookie
Morg would run through Terrax without the WOL, so with it, Terrax is NOTHING. And Morg didnt say Terrax was his most worthy opponent. Terrax just said he was a more worthy opponent than Firelord, which obviously is not true. And Morg would beat Terrax and Stardust very quickly, much quicker than Surfer would beat Firelord. And btw, Terrax is strong, and can hang with the big guns, but not for very long. He was owned like a ***** by Sentry, one-shotted by Thor, etc. And Morg is one of the top of big guns.

You do realize I am talking about the actualy comic where Morg w/ waters was taking down heralds left and right, and then terrax jumped in to fight axe to axe and was holding him off for at least a little bit. And that was Morg with the WOL.

So explain to me how this shows Morg running through him w/o the waters.

Yes Terrax has been beaten and one-shotted may times, but the fight against Morg is more relevant to anything than say his fights with Sentry.

And once again SS had a very impressive victory over the last time they met, so I think he can take him pretty easy. For Terrax it is all about staying alive long enough to prevent someone from ganging up, which he can do.

Oh and what makes you think Stardust is such an easy target for Morg?

Photon009
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
You do realize I am talking about the actualy comic where Morg w/ waters was taking down heralds left and right, and then terrax jumped in to fight axe to axe and was holding him off for at least a little bit. And that was Morg with the WOL.

So explain to me how this shows Morg running through him w/o the waters.

Yes Terrax has been beaten and one-shotted may times, but the fight against Morg is more relevant to anything than say his fights with Sentry.

And once again SS had a very impressive victory over the last time they met, so I think he can take him pretty easy. For Terrax it is all about staying alive long enough to prevent someone from ganging up, which he can do.

Oh and what makes you think Stardust is such an easy target for Morg?

Morg has beaten Surfer and Firelord. Both of whom are superior to Stardust. Therefore Morg would trounce Stardust.

And yes i know exactly what you're talking about. And Terrax lasted one page, like 4 panels (Firelord actually lasted longer since he tried to keep his distance, fighting h2h against WOL Morg is basically suicide and Firelord's no dumby) against WOL Morg before Morg shattered his axe with ease and then proceeded to beat his ass some more. Morg showed without the waters that he can handle Terrax with relative ease. He beat Terrax, what? 3 Times without the WOL? And then once with it? Yep i think so.

guy222

Good Evening smile

Terrax was badass when he first appeared. He served Galactus out of fear. Morg was awesome. Surfer won the second time

SS will always be teh Big G most fave Herald.

I still favor Team One FTW

Jebus reborn
Morg has beaten Surfer and Firelord. Both of whom are superior to Stardust. Therefore Morg would trounce Stardust. Funny...
Although, all of Morg's attacks won't even work against Stardust.

Come on, slicing Stardust?

I still don't know what you base Firelord being more powerful off of, other than personal bias.

It also doesn't matter if they are more powerful, it's the simple fact that he can't do shit to Stardust.
Anyone with half a brain can see what happens when you can't do anything to your opponent, and your opponent still has tons of personal power.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Funny...
Although, all of Morg's attacks won't even work against Stardust.

Come on, slicing Stardust?

I still don't know what you base Firelord being more powerful off of, other than personal bias.

It also doesn't matter if they are more powerful, it's the simple fact that he can't do shit to Stardust.
Anyone with half a brain can see what happens when you can't do anything to your opponent, and your opponent still has tons of personal power.

I think Stardust is underrated here sometimes.

And I know Terrax will lose, but I think he could hang out longer than people think. I mean lasting a few panels one on one with WOL Morg was actually pretty good. Anyway, all i was saying is that he is the weak link in team 2, but I think he could buy enough time to let SS and or Starudst defeat their respective opponents.

And as Jesus posted, Morg is going to try to bang with Stardust if they fight, and that isn't going to do anything.

SS beats any of the 3 IMO having the most trouble with Morg, but still beating him.

Stardust is the same IMO, I like his showings better than Firelord's and think he can take any of them.

Terrax loses to all three, but should be able to do enough to stay alive for a minute or two.

Just my 2 cents

citannah17
which ever team has firelord they win. why because i like firelord and yes i know it doesn't make sense but guess what who cares. FIRELORD FOREVER!!!!!!!! ROAST MY PRETTIES. stick out tongue evil face

guy222
team one

Bouboumaster
Still team 2.

Surfer is the most powerful herald lvler. Stardust is in the top 3 and can't be harmed or die by convential manner. Terrax is good, but not good enough.

Morg have been beaten by Surfer in the past. Firelord is probably the 4th most powerful herald, behind Surfer, Morg and Star Dust. Red Shift can bfr, but it's not enough against beings that can teleport.

I see Surfer taking anybody mano-a-mano in team 1 (and it's more true today with his amp). He's the factor why team 2 would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.