Galactus Must Be Stopped!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
A Full Powered Galactus is ready for battle. Surrounding him are 1000 Sentinels who are controlled by big G's very thought. Green Lanterns; Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner flank the left. Heralds; Silver Surfer and Nova are on the right.

Only 10 beings can fight at a time.

Who saves the UNIVERSE????????

I dont care how powerful they are as long at their mortal!!!!!

DigiMark007
Kinda...vague, isn't it?

Deathstroke
So is it 5 people we choose vs. all of them, or is it 5 on 5 till no one's left?

Symmetric Chaos
DocStrange
DocFate

. . .

Yuki? (not a god she's just powered by one)

But really no 5 people below Skyfather have a chance in hell against even just Galactus.

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Kinda...vague, isn't it?

Not really.....

It's a simple equation:
Can 5 mortals defeat the seemingly unbeatable?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Deathstroke
So is it 5 people we choose vs. all of them, or is it 5 on 5 till no one's left?

5 vs all!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
5 vs all!

changed it to 10

nvrbeenwthagirl
HOM scarlet Witch
Rachel Summers
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Kyle Rayner

Deathstroke
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Mordru
Enchantress
Nightshade
Black Alice
Cyborg Superman

Black Alice temporarily absorbs all of the magic users power and concentrates it into one shot to Big G's head. Cyborg Supes then takes over all the Sentinels and tells them to attack the others.

I don't know. I got nothin.

golem370
Thanos
Adam Warlock
Dr Strange
Numinus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/numinus.htm
Khatylis- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/khatylis.htm

doomsday49
thanos
dr. strange
dr. doom
dr. fate
superman
reed richard
adam warlock
doomsday
iron man
thor

doomsday49
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos
Adam Warlock
Dr Strange
Numinus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/numinus.htm
Khatylis- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/khatylis.htm

the last two doesnt sound like mortals to me.

Endless Mike
"No matter the cost"?

Optimus Prime

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
"No matter the cost"?

Optimus Prime
You know, that actualy works...

Matrix of Leadership FTW.

He's mortal...

Jebus reborn
Sentry.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Sentry.
Sorry... Galactus also has 1000 sentinels and some heralds/GLs.

Sentry can only take Galactus alone, and it could have been an Ultra-Starved Galactus.

Hell, for all we know he could have stalemated Elvis-Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sorry... Galactus also has 1000 sentinels and some heralds/GLs.

Sentry can only take Galactus alone, and it could have been an Ultra-Starved Galactus.

Hell, for all we know he could have stalemated Elvis-Galactus.

That would seriously be the most awsome retcon ever.

Sentry vs ELVIS!

complexbrother
Molecule man
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/5/53/Molecule_Man_001.jpg

Mr. M
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/8/8f/Misterm_01.JPG

Franklin Richards
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/7/7d/Richardsfranklin2.jpg

The Doctor
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/Habib.PNG

Jenny Quantium
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Jenny.png

Rune King Thor
http://www.immortalthor.net/thorcostume-7.jpg

Superboy Prime
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Superboyic6.PNG

Superman one million
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Justicelegiona.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by Endless Mike
"No matter the cost"?

Optimus Prime Dang it someone beat me to it stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Thanos with the IG

Hitman911
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Mordru
Enchantress
Nightshade
Black Alice
Cyborg Superman

Black Alice temporarily absorbs all of the magic users power and concentrates it into one shot to Big G's head. Cyborg Supes then takes over all the Sentinels and tells them to attack the others.

I don't know. I got nothin. laughing laughing laughing

I don't care if your frieking Merlin!! It gonna be hard to concentrate on spells with 1000 Sentinels with disintegration beams bearing down on ya!!

It's like this; You basically have 100 Sentinals for each fighter + Two Green Lanterns to take on five + Two Heralds to take on the other five.......... + A Full Powered Galactus!!! I don't need one character that can take them all out! I need ten working as a team to bring this force down!!

With that being said here's my list:

Electricity
1.Rune King Thor
2.Storm

Magic
3.Dr. Fate
4.Dr. Strange

Brute Force
5.Superman 1M
6.Doomsday
7.The Most Powerful Hulk (mindless i think embarrasment )

Heavy Hitters
8.Dark Phoenix
9.Onslaught

Trump Card
10.1 Watcher ..........They are NOT immortal!! look it up!

Holla!! Happy Dance

SevenShackles
Rune king thor
superboy prime
black adam
sentry
magneto
black bolt
captain marvel
dr.strange
doomsday
Binary

then again could just pick wolverine... he is unbeatable, i mean im sure they would just find out that he could somehow channel some sort of cosmic reality shattering power threw his claws, but it will kill him and he will wound galatctus and cause him to run. and his insane healing factor will kickin and save his ass. and it will later be retcon as a sentry feat or some crap like galactus had hemaroids or left his galactic stove on or somecrap.

then again could just call the marvel zombie guys in for round two.

Hitman911
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Rune king thor
superboy prime
black adam
sentry
magneto
black bolt
captain marvel
dr.strange
doomsday
Binary

then again could just pick wolverine... he is unbeatable, i mean im sure they would just find out that he could somehow channel some sort of cosmic reality shattering power threw his claws, but it will kill him and he will wound galatctus and cause him to run. and his insane healing factor will kickin and save his ass. and it will later be retcon as a sentry feat or some crap like galactus had hemaroids or left his galactic stove on or somecrap.

laughing laughing laughing

Darn Wolverine Fanboys!!
then again could just call the marvel zombie guys in for round two. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing laughing

I don't care if your frieking Merlin!! It gonna be hard to concentrate on spells with 1000 Sentinels with disintegration beams bearing down on ya!!

It's like this; You basically have 100 Sentinals for each fighter + Two Green Lanterns to take on five + Two Heralds to take on the other five.......... + A Full Powered Galactus!!! I don't need one character that can take them all out! I need ten working as a team to bring this force down!!

With that being said here's my list:

Electricity
1.Rune King Thor
2.Storm

Magic
3.Dr. Fate
4.Dr. Strange

Brute Force
5.Superman 1M
6.Doomsday
7.The Most Powerful Hulk (mindless i think embarrasment )

Heavy Hitters
8.Dark Phoenix
9.Onslaught

Trump Card
10.1 Watcher ..........They are NOT immortal!! look it up!

Holla!! Happy Dance

RKT and a Watcher are at or above skyfather.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
RKT and a Watcher are at or above skyfather.

if they can die than they're game!!

Photon009
Thanos
Sentry
Merged Genis
Uni-Power Surfer
WWIII Black Adam
All-Star Superman
The Collective
8th Day Juggernaut
World War Hulk
Ultimate Magneto

---Big G and those Sentinels are goin down.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos
Sentry
Merged Genis
Uni-Power Surfer
WWIII Black Adam
All-Star Superman
The Collective
8th Day Juggernaut
World War Hulk
Ultimate Magneto

---Big G and those Sentinels are goin down.

So your confident that each of them can take down 100 sentinels alone plus two hearalds and two lanterns and still have enough for a full powered Galactus!?!?!?!?!? no yes

Photon009
So your confident that each of them can take down 100 sentinels alone plus two hearalds and two lanterns and still have enough for a full powered Galactus!?!?!?!?!? no yes

Ult Magneto takes out the Sentinels alone. He's done it.

All-Star Superman one-shots each of the heralds and lanterns (he pressed 4 quintillion tons with one hand, and casually lifted a key that weighed half a million tons, so dont try to tell me he cant do it).

Between the rest of them, i'd say they could take Big G.

Hitman911
Ult Magneto takes out the Sentinels alone. He's done it.

All-Star Superman one-shots each of the heralds and lanterns (he pressed 4 quintillion tons with one hand, and casually lifted a key that weighed half a million tons, so dont try to tell me he cant do it).

Between the rest of them, i'd say they could take Big G.

And if Galactus is senses a defeat he could just empower the GL with the power cosmic making them more then formatable!! How much Supes can bench on earth has little bearing in a space fight. He is not comfortable fighting in space as the heralds are. SS could draw all of the Kryptonite out of a nearby galaxy, incase Supes in it and hurl it to the nearest red sun. Two GL are no pushovers by any standards. Even with out the power cosmic, two GL are dangerous to any being under skyfather level!!

Utrigita
a question are the meaning that you first take on the sentinals then the support and then FP Galactus??? because if it ain't then Galactus Bloodlust isn't just gonna stand there waiting for them to get to him.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Utrigita
a question are the meaning that you first take on the sentinals then the support and then FP Galactus??? because if it ain't then Galactus Bloodlust isn't just gonna stand there waiting for them to get to him.

That's exactly what i'm saying. You can have a can of Raid in each hand and you will still get lumped up if you get attacked my 1000 bees. You don't just brush off a desentegration beam from a sentinel like it's cotton candy!! smokin'

Hitman911
laughing

grey fox
Captain America steps up to the plate....

"Galactus must be stopped...no matter the cost"

*Cue Stan Bush's The touch' *

Photon009
And if Galactus is senses a defeat he could just empower the GL with the power cosmic making them more then formatable!! How much Supes can bench on earth has little bearing in a space fight. He is not comfortable fighting in space as the heralds are. SS could draw all of the Kryptonite out of a nearby galaxy, incase Supes in it and hurl it to the nearest red sun. Two GL are no pushovers by any standards. Even with out the power cosmic, two GL are dangerous to any being under skyfather level!!

This is All-Star Superman. He's a heavily-amped Superman, with no Kryptonite (any color, including green) or Red Sun weaknesses. This Superman is also in space almost as much as on-planet, so he's definitely comfortable fighting in space. And read what i said again. All-Star Superman lifted 4 QUINTILLION TONS with one hand, and it wasnt even his max. He also casually lifted a key that weighed half a million tons. One punch to the nose and the heralds and GL's faces are gonna be turned inside out. And just for the record, two GL's would probably last about 2 panels against a Skyfather.

Bol Gath
It doesn't matter that all--star superman is insanely strong. Silver surfer is almost indestructible, and even if his body is destroyed he can just reform. Plus he can manipulate insane amounts of energy (the crunch for example). Then you have the 1000 sentinels plus 2 green lanterns and a FP Galactus to top it off (you know the one who supposedly is eternity lvl).

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
Captain America steps up to the plate....

"Galactus must be stopped...no matter the cost"

*Cue Stan Bush's The touch' * Then he transforms into a semi eek!

Photon009
Originally posted by Bol Gath
It doesn't matter that all--star superman is insanely strong. Silver surfer is almost indestructible, and even if his body is destroyed he can just reform. Plus he can manipulate insane amounts of energy (the crunch for example). Then you have the 1000 sentinels plus 2 green lanterns and a FP Galactus to top it off (you know the one who supposedly is eternity lvl).

Insane Genis killed Eternity himself (w/ some help from Entropy). And Merged Genis is Insane Genis x2 in power and x2 in experience with that power. He's a beast. So between Genis, Thanos, Surfer, Adam, etc Galactus would go down. As i said before, Ultimate Magneto would take the Sentinels out by himself, he's done it before, or he could even control the Sentinels and turn them against the Big G. And the 2 Green Lanterns and 2 heralds are nothing to these guys. The Big G and his squad go down.

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
Then he transforms into a semi eek!

I'd f*cking LOVE to see that.

Utrigita
Insane Genis killed Eternity himself (w/ some help from Entropy). And Merged Genis is Insane Genis x2 in power and x2 in experience with that power. He's a beast. So between Genis, Thanos, Surfer, Adam, etc Galactus would go down. As i said before, Ultimate Magneto would take the Sentinels out by himself, he's done it before, or he could even control the Sentinels and turn them against the Big G. And the 2 Green Lanterns and 2 heralds are nothing to these guys. The Big G and his squad go down.

I wouldn't set insane Genis as anything near a mortal he is above skyfather level and Ultimate magneto wouldn't have a shot of those Celestials if Galactus wouldn't allow it, remember he can control and defy most laws of science, therefore he would probably also be capable of overruling magneto in trying to handle the Sentinals.

Utrigita
That's exactly what i'm saying. You can have a can of Raid in each hand and you will still get lumped up if you get attacked my 1000 bees. You don't just brush off a desentegration beam from a sentinel like it's cotton candy!! smokin'

thanks

Photon009
I wouldn't set insane Genis as anything near a mortal he is above skyfather level and Ultimate magneto wouldn't have a shot of those Celestials if Galactus wouldn't allow it, remember he can control and defy most laws of science, therefore he would probably also be capable of overruling magneto in trying to handle the Sentinals.

I would agree, if it was just Ultimate Magneto vs Galactus and the Sentinels. But not when Galactus has Genis, Thanos, Sentry, etc to worry about.

Symmetric Chaos
if they can die than they're game!!

Really?

I get 10 Galacti

Newjak
I'd f*cking LOVE to see that. That would be the best ever. Hey maybe that is how Cap comes back as a transformer eek!

Hitman911

So you are saying that Magneto's "Power" can override the will of Galactus?!?!?!? no
Surfer could turn the Sentinels into Silver or Platinum completely impervious to Magnito's power. And if he can't do it.....Big G can.
I don't care how many quadrillion pounds ASS(all-star-superman) can lift
He will ALWAYS be owned by a blood lusted Surfer. raver

Photon009

He will ALWAYS be owned by a blood lusted Surfer. raver

Nope. I like Surfer and hate Superman, but All-Star Superman is leagues above Surfer. A few punches would cave Surfer's face in, and on top of that, Surfer's usual advantage over Supes, the Kryptonite and Red Sun weaknesses, are useless here because All-Star Supes isnt weak to them.

Grinning Goku
Nope. I like Surfer and hate Superman, but All-Star Superman is leagues above Surfer. A few punches would cave Surfer's face in, and on top of that, Surfer's usual advantage over Supes, the Kryptonite and Red Sun weaknesses, are useless here because All-Star Supes isnt weak to them.

Surfer could still suck the solar energy out of ASS's cells, buddy. Energy manipulation, remember?

Photon009
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Surfer could still suck the solar energy out of ASS's cells, buddy. Energy manipulation, remember?

By the time he did it, All-Star Superman would have already knocked his ass out 10 times over. And i dont even know if he could suck it all out considering Superman had so much solar energy in him it was killing him slowly as a side effect.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Co- Signed
What ever powers ASS can be taken by Surfer.
Please remeber that the minds of Galactus, the Heralds, and the Sentinels are basically fuctioning as 1.

There's no way ASS is taking down Hal and Kyle either. evil face sick

Hitman911
By the time he did it, All-Star Superman would have already knocked his ass out 10 times over. And i dont even know if he could suck it all out considering Superman had so much solar energy in him it was killing him slowly as a side effect.

Sooooooo much solar energy...kinda like this!?!?!?

Hitman911
or this

Hitman911
this

Symmetric Chaos
Same pic. You should use photobucket or Imageshack anyway.

Hitman911
sorry i meant this

Photon009
That's not canon. Try again.

Hitman911
That's not canon. Try again.

ASS gets licked!!spam_laser

TricksterPriest
I'd f*cking LOVE to see that. http://pics.fort90.com/journal/megamorph.jpg

"AVENGERS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!" cool eek!

Hitman911
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://pics.fort90.com/journal/megamorph.jpg

robot

Co-Signed!!

grey fox
http://pics.fort90.com/journal/megamorph.jpg

Those Mega-morphs rock the mind. Not only are they awesome Mechas BUT they also transform !

Could they beat a gundam though ?

TricksterPriest
Those Mega-morphs rock the mind. Not only are they awesome Mechas BUT they also transform !

Could they beat a gundam though ?

Transformers>Gundams. Orbital Frames>>>Both. big grin

grey fox
Transformers>Gundams. Orbital Frames>>>Both. big grin

...I dont know. All Anubis can do was teleport....AND he needed a warm up.

Plus "It's not the frame, but the pilot"

TricksterPriest
...I dont know. All Anubis can do was teleport....AND he needed a warm up.

Plus "It's not the frame, but the pilot"

Alright, the transformers was an exageration, I admit that. embarrasment But.....OF>>>>>>>>>>Gundams. A standard OF generates at least 13-20 terawatts. The total power consumed by the entire world is around 15 Terawatts. OFs are nearly invulnerable to most Gundam weapons, they have self-healing, and many many more capabilities.

Example: Anubis was capable of warping space to deflect attacks. Anubis used it's vector traps to block attacks and send them right back it's opponents. Missiles, lasers, and more. The missiles were in a state of stasis until they were rereleased back at it's opponents.

Not to mention the space compression field surrounding an OF and the fact that LEV weapons did no damage to OFs.

Utrigita
I would agree, if it was just Ultimate Magneto vs Galactus and the Sentinels. But not when Galactus has Genis, Thanos, Sentry, etc to worry about.

He isn't just gonna worry about them, because they are currently engaged by his helpers, and magneto isn't going close to control those sentinals.

Again I wouldn't put insane Genis as a mortal

Tenebrous

A full-powered Galactus is not going to worry about Genis (assuming regular), Thanos, or Sentry in the least. They are hardly even worth his time to notice. They'd just be like the gnats flying around him as Galactus was depicted during secret wars. He wouldn't even acknowledge their presence.

grey fox
Alright, the transformers was an exageration, I admit that. embarrasment But.....OF>>>>>>>>>>Gundams. A standard OF generates at least 13-20 terawatts. The total power consumed by the entire world is around 15 Terawatts. OFs are nearly invulnerable to most Gundam weapons, they have self-healing, and many many more capabilities.

Example: Anubis was capable of warping space to deflect attacks. Anubis used it's vector traps to block attacks and send them right back it's opponents. Missiles, lasers, and more. The missiles were in a state of stasis until they were rereleased back at it's opponents.

Not to mention the space compression field surrounding an OF and the fact that LEV weapons did no damage to OFs.

Now i can admit I'm not the most gundam savvy guy. It's a VERY confusing set of series and the I'm more of a evangelion kind of guy ( much less Yaoi potential in the fanbase) .

BUT!!!

Couldn't those huge-ass 'Beam Rifles' take a chunk out of a Frame ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
A full-powered Galactus is not going to worry about Genis (assuming regular), Thanos, or Sentry in the least. They are hardly even worth his time to notice. They'd just be like the gnats flying around him as Galactus was depicted during secret wars. He wouldn't even acknowledge their presence.

It isn't Normal genis he is thinking of it is insane.

Endless Mike
20 terawatts is only equivalent to a very small nuke per second

Photon009
Originally posted by Tenebrous

This is Merged Genis. You know that guy who killed Eternity, Insane Genis? Well Merged Genis is Insane Genis x2 in power and x2 in knowledge of that power. And whether at full power or not, Galactus will always notice Thanos. And then there's Uni-Power Surfer, aka Surfer x50. And the Collective, aka all the Mutants powers from House of M all stuffed into one person. World War Hulk, who took Black Bolt's voice like it was nothing and wanted more. 8th Day Juggernaut, a true unstoppable monster, and of course Sentry. And thats not even counting All-Star Superman and Ultimate Magneto, as they'll be taking out the Sentinels and GLs and Heralds.

Hitman911
This is Merged Genis. You know that guy who killed Eternity, Insane Genis? Well Merged Genis is Insane Genis x2 in power and x2 in knowledge of that power. And whether at full power or not, Galactus will always notice Thanos. And then there's Uni-Power Surfer, aka Surfer x50. And the Collective, aka all the Mutants powers from House of M all stuffed into one person. World War Hulk, who took Black Bolt's voice like it was nothing and wanted more. 8th Day Juggernaut, a true unstoppable monster, and of course Sentry. And thats not even counting All-Star Superman and Ultimate Magneto, as they'll be taking out the Sentinels and GLs and Heralds.

And whether at full power or not, Galactus will always notice Thanos. laughing laughing laughing

no

the Darkone
Galactus in a crubstomp.

Symmetric Chaos
And whether at full power or not, Galactus will always notice Thanos. laughing laughing laughing

no expression

the Darkone
Galactus will blink that universe out of existences. FP Galactus was super uber, devouring everything in his path, even the Celestails would've gotten obliterated.

TricksterPriest
Now i can admit I'm not the most gundam savvy guy. It's a VERY confusing set of series and the I'm more of a evangelion kind of guy ( much less Yaoi potential in the fanbase) .

BUT!!!

Couldn't those huge-ass 'Beam Rifles' take a chunk out of a Frame ?

Against the space compression shielding of an OF? no Even a raptor (mass-produced unmanned OF) could withstand Wing Zero's buster rifle. And that's not even taking into account using the vector trap as a shield to reflect attacks. Or the nearly impenetrable shielding of the mummy subweapon, which creates a full space compression shield. That 20 terawatts is a low end figure for raptors.

Not to mention you'd have to hit an OF first. They have unlimited fuel, infinite propulsion, they don't have to use active thrusters to float, faster reaction speed (due to linking the pilot's cerebral pathways to the OF, basically, you move with human reaction speed or slightly higher) and the vastly higher strength and durability. Jehuty, in it's weakest form, stopped a giant out of control military train with it's thrusters, with relative ease.

Hitman911
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus will blink that universe out of existences. FP Galactus was super uber, devouring everything in his path, even the Celestails would've gotten obliterated.

yes

SevenShackles
ultimate captain america drops a tank on galactus.

grey fox
Against the space compression shielding of an OF? no Even a raptor (mass-produced unmanned OF) could withstand Wing Zero's buster rifle. And that's not even taking into account using the vector trap as a shield to reflect attacks. Or the nearly impenetrable shielding of the mummy subweapon, which creates a full space compression shield. That 20 terawatts is a low end figure for raptors.

Not to mention you'd have to hit an OF first. They have unlimited fuel, infinite propulsion, they don't have to use active thrusters to float, faster reaction speed (due to linking the pilot's cerebral pathways to the OF, basically, you move with human reaction speed or slightly higher) and the vastly higher strength and durability. Jehuty, in it's weakest form, stopped a giant out of control military train with it's thrusters, with relative ease.

I assume the train feat is in Second Runner , as my ZOE never has anything like that. However he did pwn a good amount of mechs.

Hitman911
Originally posted by SevenShackles
ultimate captain america drops a tank on galactus. laughing laughing
captain

TricksterPriest
I assume the train feat is in Second Runner , as my ZOE never has anything like that. However he did pwn a good amount of mechs.

The first game, in all honestly, blows compared to the 2nd game. sad It barely scratches the surface in terms of the really scary capabilities of Orbital Frames. The 2nd game has feats that will make your eyes go shock in 'shock and awe' (sorry, I just had to use that line laughing ) at the sheer power compared to Gundams.

Btw, that Vector trap feat is from the anime ZOE: Dolores, which is canon to the series.

grey fox
The first game, in all honestly, blows compared to the 2nd game. sad It barely scratches the surface in terms of the really scary capabilities of Orbital Frames. The 2nd game has feats that will make your eyes go shock in 'shock and awe' (sorry, I just had to use that line laughing ) at the sheer power compared to Gundams.

Btw, that Vector trap feat is from the anime ZOE: Dolores, which is canon to the series.

It's pretty difficult to find the Second Runner over here, but yeah. I did feel rather let down at the end. Also by Leo's whiny (yet realistic) emotional portrayal.

TricksterPriest
It's pretty difficult to find the Second Runner over here, but yeah. I did feel rather let down at the end. Also by Leo's whiny (yet realistic) emotional portrayal.

Thankfully, Leo is not the main character in the 2nd game. Though he does show up. And he's piloting one of the coolest mecha in the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:VicViperZOE2.jpg

If you haven't recoqnized this one,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/Vic_viper_fighter.jpg

It's a transforming LEV that goes by the name 'Vic Viper'. eek!

grey fox
Thankfully, Leo is not the main character in the 2nd game. Though he does show up. And he's piloting one of the coolest mecha in the game.

OH F*%$ YEAH !

That is some classic shit right there !

Hitman911
Galactus for the kill!!!blowup

Endless Mike

Why does it have a giant wang?

TricksterPriest
OH F*%$ YEAH !

That is some classic shit right there !

Better yet, IT'S GOT VIC VIPER'S WEAPONS! eek! Options, missiles, lasers and the ripple beam. big grin It even says 'ripple' or 'option' like in the games!

Endless Mike: All Orbital Frames have a 'cock' pit. It's a very very very bad pun. haermm

Hitman911
Galactus must be stopped!!!!!!!!! alien wacko

TricksterPriest
http://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/build2/anubis01.jpg

Far cooler than this thread. swank ZOE FTMFW!

grey fox
http://homepage2.nifty.com/sparrow2/build2/anubis01.jpg

Far cooler than this thread. swank ZOE FTMFW!

Has Leo's personality changed or is he still reluctant to kill ? Also how did he react to Jehuty's presence ?

TricksterPriest
Has Leo's personality changed or is he still reluctant to kill ? Also how did he react to Jehuty's presence ?

He's alot less whiney, but he's still kind of annoying. You fight him when you hit planetside on Mars. He think that Dingo (the new pilot of Jehuty) is a BAHRAM guy and he starts a boss fight with you. stick out tongue V2 (Vic Viper) is ****ING FAST. Only Anubis &Jehuty v.2 is faster in the game.

After you beat him, ADA identifies him and explains the situation. You find out about ADA's self-destruct failsafe. Leo actually handles himself well in the game, the V2 is hella tough for a LEV. I can't go into detail, but let's just say it's a worthy addition to the Vic Viper legacy. cool

Like the picture?

http://www3.osk.3web.ne.jp/~kaiten/gallery/anubis/anubis.htm

http://www.darkintellect.com/altron/jehuty/ On the 2nd link, go to the bottom, go to page 2, and click the link that says resonance reaction. eek!

TricksterPriest
Something to wet your appetite on ZOE: 2nd Runner.

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/images/mag/Reviews/Screenshots/0002615,01.jpeg

Hitman911
Mad Jim Jaspers!!! FTW!!

grey fox
He's alot less whiney, but he's still kind of annoying. You fight him when you hit planetside on Mars. He think that Dingo (the new pilot of Jehuty) is a BAHRAM guy and he starts a boss fight with you. stick out tongue V2 (Vic Viper) is ****ING FAST. Only Anubis &Jehuty v.2 is faster in the game.

After you beat him, ADA identifies him and explains the situation. You find out about ADA's self-destruct failsafe. Leo actually handles himself well in the game, the V2 is hella tough for a LEV. I can't go into detail, but let's just say it's a worthy addition to the Vic Viper legacy. cool

Like the picture?

http://www3.osk.3web.ne.jp/~kaiten/gallery/anubis/anubis.htm

http://www.darkintellect.com/altron/jehuty/ On the 2nd link, go to the bottom, go to page 2, and click the link that says resonance reaction. eek!

As that Video played 'Paint It Black' was playing in the background and they synched almost perfectly.

Badass cool

After I get my copy of 'The Protomen' that a buddy of mine is buying for me I'll see if he'll let me use his CC to obtain ZOE :2R

TricksterPriest
I'm kinda spoiling you Grey fox, but this vid demonstrates why Anubis pwns Gundams. cool It's a bit of a spoiler for the 2nd game and the rest of the stuff is from the ZOE anime.

MKs2CerMQwY

strengthkills
So you are saying that Magneto's "Power" can override the will of Galactus?!?!?!? no
Surfer could turn the Sentinels into Silver or Platinum completely impervious to Magnito's power. And if he can't do it.....Big G can.
He will ALWAYS be owned by a blood lusted Surfer. raver ASS laughing i wish someone would write a hulk one million evn though savage the strongest incarnation could already do this(if he wanted to and was super pissed)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by strengthkills
ASS laughing i wish someone would write a hulk one million evn though savage the strongest incarnation could already do this(if he wanted to and was super pissed)

Anubis rapes Hulk. 313

strengthkills
This is Merged Genis. You know that guy who killed Eternity, Insane Genis? Well Merged Genis is Insane Genis x2 in power and x2 in knowledge of that power. And whether at full power or not, Galactus will always notice Thanos. And then there's Uni-Power Surfer, aka Surfer x50. And the Collective, aka all the Mutants powers from House of M all stuffed into one person. World War Hulk, who took Black Bolt's voice like it was nothing and wanted more. 8th Day Juggernaut, a true unstoppable monster, and of course Sentry. And thats not even counting All-Star Superman and Ultimate Magneto, as they'll be taking out the Sentinels and GLs and Heralds. sounds right replace wwh hulk with savage hulk and its perfect

strengthkills
Anubis rapes Hulk. 313 i dont give a flyin F$%#

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by strengthkills
i dont give a flyin F$%#

laughing Good answer. thumb up

King Kandy
Merged Genis is not 2x in Power and experience...

Hitman911
Anubis rapes Hulk. 313
laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

^Obviously does not know the capabilities of Orbital Frames. wink

grey fox
I'm kinda spoiling you Grey fox, but this vid demonstrates why Anubis pwns Gundams. cool It's a bit of a spoiler for the 2nd game and the rest of the stuff is from the ZOE anime.

MKs2CerMQwY

cool

Hitman911
robot

Hitman911
MJJ

Deathstroke
MJJ
Composite Superman
Exiles Hyperion
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Jakeem Thunder

That should do it.

the Darkone
MJJ
Composite Superman
Exiles Hyperion
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange

That should do it.

Only person that list that has a chance is MJJ, evebody else gets a$$ rape and absorbed.

the Darkone

Deathstroke
Only person that list that has a chance is MJJ, evebody else gets a$$ rape and absorbed.

Bah. Jakeem Thunder calls on his genie to wreck the whole crew while everyone else sits back and watches.

the Darkone
Bah. Jakeem Thunder calls on his genie to wreck the whole crew while everyone else sits back and watches.

Do you know what FP Galactus can do, FP Galactus (FF337-341) devourer everything and every one and I mean every one including the dreaming Celestial, then blink that universe out of existence. FP Galactus=Eternity

Deathstroke
Do you know what FP Galactus can do, FP Galactus (FF337-341) devourer everything and every one and I mean every one including the dreaming Celestial, then blink that universe out of existence. FP Galactus=Eternity

What the french, toast? Why does this thread even exist then?

TricksterPriest
What the french, toast? Why does this thread even exist then?

Wanking Konami's masterpiece ZOE series. stick out tongue

Deathstroke
Ok, I got it.

Hal Jordan (Parallax)
Kyle Rayner (Ion)
MJJ
Anti-Monitor
Imperiex
Jakeem Thunder
Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Nabu

Symmetric Chaos
Ok, I got it.

Hal Jordan (Parallax)
Kyle Rayner (Ion)
MJJ
Anti-Monitor
Imperiex
Jakeem Thunder
Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Nabu

You consider them to be under Skyfather level? no expression

batdude123
Man of Miracles
TOAA
The Presence
Elaine
Lucifer
Michael
Living Tribunal
Great Evil Beast

Newjak
Longshot
Domino
Scarlet Witch
WM Maddness Thor w/Power Gem
Thanos

Thanos puts everyone but Thor in a Shield.

Longshot and Dominos lucks power mixed with Scarlet Witches Hex make so that when Thor throws his hammer it bounces off of everyone conveniently hitting the self destruct button no one knew Galactus had under his pinky nail no expression

Deathstroke
You consider them to be under Skyfather level? no expression

He changed it to any power level as long as they're mortal, and I figure each of these guys can or has been killed or destroyed so I ran with it.

Symmetric Chaos
Longshot
Domino
Scarlet Witch
WM Maddness Thor w/Power Gem
Thanos

Thanos puts everyone but Thor in a Shield.

Longshot and Dominos lucks power mixed with Scarlet Witches Hex make so that when Thor throws his hammer it bounces off of everyone conveniently hitting the self destruct button no one knew Galactus had under his pinky nail no expression

I'd just use UltLongshot

Heres how the fight would go:

UltLongshot walks in. Everyone else is incinerated by cosmic lightning.

Newjak
I'd just use UltLongshot

Heres how the fight would go:

UltLongshot walks in. Everyone else is incinerated by cosmic lightning. Or they would all just accidentally shoot eachother no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Or they would all just accidentally shoot eachother no expression

I just thought that this was one of the funniest scenes ever.

They guy raises the machete. And . . .
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_LongshotL.jpg

batdude123
He changed it to any power level as long as they're mortal, and I figure each of these guys can or has been killed or destroyed so I ran with it.

Imperiex can't be killed or destroyed. If you remember, they had to boom tube him to the beginning of time... which caused two big bang blasts.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by batdude123
Imperiex can't be killed or destroyed. If you remember, they had to boom tube him to the beginning of time... which caused two big bang blasts.

That's right.

Scratch him off the list, and replace him with current Beyonder.

Newjak
I just thought that this was one of the funniest scenes ever.

They guy raises the machete. And . . .
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_LongshotL.jpg laughing

Hitman911
Originally posted by batdude123
Man of Miracles
TOAA
The Presence
Elaine
Lucifer
Michael
Living Tribunal
Great Evil Beast

I could have sworn that I said MORTALS!!!!

Hitman911
Mr. M

Symmetric Chaos
Mr. M

Would get owned.

Hitman911
Would get owned.

No way Mr. Mxyzptlk gets owned by anyone short of the Presence!!!

Symmetric Chaos
No way Mr. Mxyzptlk gets owned by anyone short of the Presence!!!

You said MrM not Mxy . . .

There's a character named MrM who's not even close to that powerful.

Hitman911
Mr. Immortal!!! laughing

Utrigita
actually Galactus could turn him into something but it would "kill" him but I believe that the blast would work on him. He would die and then back to basic.

Hitman911
actually Galactus could turn him into something but it would "kill" him but I believe that the blast would work on him. He would die and then back to basic.

Or he could trap him in an inescapable vortex!!

Hitman911
Has Galactus ever been full powered?

Utrigita
No never

Hitman911
shifty

Utrigita
some believe that he almost reached full power during the Secret wars but the fact is that he could have eaten a planet and a sun more to further opgrade his power.

Scarlet315
All you need is Blackbolt to scream to his heart's content

Hitman911
Originally posted by Scarlet315

This is hard to discuss since Big G has never been full powered. cool

kuhne
Thanos has been easily defeated by me (with the infinity gaunglet) in the arcade game so I don't think he'll cut it.

I'm thinking... Chun Li

Hitman911
Originally posted by kuhne
Thanos has been easily defeated by me (with the infinity gaunglet) in the arcade game so I don't think he'll cut it.

I'm thinking... Chun Li no expression

Symmetric Chaos
hmm Yuki

Utrigita
Originally posted by Scarlet315

And what good would that do him? I fail to see it doing anything against Galactus is WWH could take it.

Hitman911
1000 Silver Surfing Sentinels FTW!!!!!

Hitman911
I don't think it can be done. Big G will have too much time to assess who the major threats are and take them out first!!

Priest
Molecule Man solos

Hitman911
Originally posted by Priest
Molecule Man solos Better be classic MM!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Priest
Molecule Man solos Oh yea and I said no characters that would solo!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by doomsday49
thanos
dr. strange
dr. doom
dr. fate
superman
reed richard
adam warlock
doomsday
iron man
thor
your team would get raped

Hard stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
**** the mutants, I trow at Galactus 5 ninjas and 5 pirates.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
**** the mutants, I trow at Galactus 5 ninjas and 5 pirates. no expression

Kurash
STORM!

Burning thought
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Charizard
Blastoise
Tom
Jerry