marvel forces vs dc forces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos, tyrant (dp), annihilus(from wave),odin, dormammu, silver surfer
vs
darkseid, shazam, orion, sinestro, cronus(dc), mordru one day prep for both sides no pwerups just strategic planning

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
vs
darkseid, shazam, orion, sinestro, cronus(dc), mordru one day prep for both sides no pwerups just strategic planning

???? Talk about all over the board.

Redatom65
laughing

How are you NVr? Don't see you much anymore

quanchi112
heavyweights vs heavyweights i gave each side 6 badasses. if this thread is to much for just say so, u dont have to pick a winner.

quanchi112
although nvr i know ur leaning to darkseids side so go ahead and side with him. just let me know why

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
laughing

How are you NVr? Don't see you much anymore

I'll be back soon. I have been working at a new company and they expect me to work miracles like i'm the VP with all the answers. Give me time to get back to an easier job and I'll be on lot's more. I dont' even play city of heroes any more. sad

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll be back soon. I have been working at a new company and they expect me to work miracles like i'm the VP with all the answers. Give me time to get back to an easier job and I'll be on lot's more. I dont' even play city of heroes any more. sad

I play that game too, fricken awesome game

quanchi112
so no one has an opinion on this thread? somebody make a call here.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by quanchi112
vs
darkseid, shazam, orion, sinestro, cronus(dc), mordru one day prep for both sides no pwerups just strategic planning Do you mean Krona?

quanchi112
no cronus. zeus father in dc the one who tried to conquer greek and hindu pantehons before challenging the pax dei. this happened in wonderwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.