Ultimates Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
marvel actually let ultimate thor win a fight.

DigiMark007
Don't we have an Ultimates thread?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't we have an Ultimates thread?

Guess not.

I'm renaming this to a general discussion on them. Because we've had about 5 issue # threads for them, and it would streamline things just to have 1.

emporerpants
sounds good

willRules
Thor rocks. I Love the whole was he or was he not a God thing they had going on and as tactfully as it was done (full of religious and political symbolism) I'm knida disappointed there won't be any more questions as to Thor's heritage smile

Cap's a jerk, it rocks. Hawkeye was a responsible dad. Quicksilver is actually cool.

roughrider
The last Millar/Hitch issue might be the last reason to celebrate. I don't know what kind of place Jeph Loeb is going to take the Ultimates to... sad

CasanoVa
I heard Ed Mcguiness has almost finished his run on Ultimates 4.

no expression

Really.

We'll be lucky if we get to see that in about..2015?

llagrok
Originally posted by willRules
Thor rocks. I Love the whole was he or was he not a God thing they had going on and as tactfully as it was done (full of religious and political symbolism) I'm knida disappointed there won't be any more questions as to Thor's heritage smile

Cap's a jerk, it rocks. Hawkeye was a responsible dad. Quicksilver is actually cool.

I really feel the Quicksilver love after this. Injuring Wanda really seems to tick him off smile

I'm happy that Thor's powers aren't artificial really, we all knew it was another one of Loki's illusion. Speaking of which, could he alter reality or was it nothing but illusions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.