DENIAL - The 51st State

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

NinthSith
It's funny to see Hugo Chavez shuts down a TV station and the citizen's in that country have riots demanding he step down.In the United States our leader send's people to war to get blown up over proven lies and all us citizens do is argue about it in forums.The United States Citizens have completely lost there balls.

Faceman

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by NinthSith
It's funny to see Hugo Chavez shuts down a TV station and the citizen's in that country have riots demanding he step down.In the United States our leader send's people to war to get blown up over proven lies and all us citizens do is argue about it in forums.The United States Citizens have completely lost there balls.
Damn Straight.

Mr Parker

yeah its pretty pathetic that they wont do the same thing.

lord xyz
It's funny to see Hugo Chavez shuts down a TV station and the citizen's in that country have riots demanding he step down.In the United States our leader send's people to war to get blown up over proven lies and all us citizens do is argue about it in forums.The United States Citizens have completely lost there balls. Well, what are YOU going to do about it?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, what are YOU going to do about it?

By some guns and get ready to roll.

NinthSith
What are the American people going to do about it? There going to whine and complain about it in forums such as these and thats about it. As a society we are all spoiled brats who really have it made and will never revolt against our government because 99% of the population realise that it's simply not worth it.Life is to good in the USA, we may complain about the lies to this war and the possibilty of all these conspiracie's but when it all comes down to it does it really effect your lives that much?

Turn off the TV and you will see that all this crap you see on the news doesnt really matter if you never knew about it in the first place. We will do absolutely nothing about it.

beta-wolf_101
Proven lies? You can't prove that something wasn't there, you can only prove something isn't there right now. Even with many facts in a blur of confusion, one remains clear. We toppled a dictator and in Afghanstan, we removed a extremist regime. These are bad things apparently.

As for collective denial, its bullshit. Simple as that. 9/11 was horrible and horrific but after the first couple of week, it didn't effect our daily lives. The American people have forgotten. And now they've turned to bickering and debate over what "really" happened.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
Proven lies? You can't prove that something wasn't there, you can only prove something isn't there right now. Even with many facts in a blur of confusion, one remains clear. We toppled a dictator and in Afghanstan, we removed a extremist regime. These are bad things apparently.

As for collective denial, its bullshit. Simple as that. 9/11 was horrible and horrific but after the first couple of week, it didn't effect our daily lives. The American people have forgotten. And now they've turned to bickering and debate over what "really" happened.

Well put!

History Buff

Because Americans and our pathetic media are more interested in whether or not Paris Hilton is going back to jail than the fact that our government is controlled by a Nazi-like regime.

NinthSith
Yes Paris Hilton is the most important person on the planet wacko wacko wacko

Deano
and that is why the new world order will probably prevail

leonheartmm
sumtimes, it makes me wanna pull my hair out just how quietly people in the usa take transgressions of law and moral. before, things like TRANGRESSION OF RIGHT OF A PRESIDENT {i.e telephone probes, illegal war on false pretext, continuation of that war, veto ing stem cell research, etc etc etc} actually carried WEIGHT, but now, its like yeah, the president committed a crime, hey what really matters is the WEATHER GIRL. or hmm, 2.5% of the population of iraq is verifyably dead{and the real number is probably 5 to 10 times that} so what, theyr just images on a camera or statistics, nothing imortant, im comfy in the states, lets not give a second thought. its RIDICULOUS.

Mr Parker
What are the American people going to do about it? There going to whine and complain about it in forums such as these and thats about it. As a society we are all spoiled brats who really have it made and will never revolt against our government because 99% of the population realise that it's simply not worth it.Life is to good in the USA, we may complain about the lies to this war and the possibilty of all these conspiracie's but when it all comes down to it does it really effect your lives that much?

Turn off the TV and you will see that all this crap you see on the news doesnt really matter if you never knew about it in the first place. We will do absolutely nothing about it.

sad but true.I cant understand what the hell has happened to the american people these days.whatever happened to the good ole days when we had people like martin luther king and everybody protesting on the steps of washington dc for several years over many issues that truly mattered? I myself would like to get that going but Im just one person,i cant do it all by myself.

Zahit
Originally posted by Deano
and that is why the new world order will probably prevail
don't worry.....ultimately....they won't.... cool

Captain REX
I'll tell you what's wrong. We're not being gang-raped and mass-murdered by extremist dictators enough. If there's more of that, we'll do something.

Oh, wait, we don't have extremist regimes or evil dictators that have people mass-murdered within their own country. Right, forgot that we're First World. Sorry about that...

I agree with Beta-Wolf.

Meanwhile, I didn't know that The Nile was the 51st state... *womp-womp*

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'll tell you what's wrong. We're not being gang-raped and mass-murdered by extremist dictators enough. If there's more of that, we'll do something.

Oh, wait, we don't have extremist regimes or evil dictators that have people mass-murdered within their own country. Right, forgot that we're First World. Sorry about that...

I agree with Beta-Wolf.

how ignorant you are as usual.for one thing women get gang raped in america all the time, roll eyes (sarcastic) thats in the news all the time.second of all,Bush IS an evil dictater that congress is afraid of.,Along with Cheney and Rumsfield,Bush murdered over 3000 people on 9-11. roll eyes (sarcastic) They wanted it to happen.yes we do have people mass murdered within our own country by evil dictaters.Clinton did the same thing with WACO and oklahoma city,with the CIA controlled media though ,you wont hear none of that from then though.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by History Buff
Because Americans and our pathetic media are more interested in whether or not Paris Hilton is going back to jail than the fact that our government is controlled by a Nazi-like regime.

well said.sad but true.

leonheartmm
lol. appropriate to call it the opium of the ignorant political masses. same way relegion is the opium of the general man. denial i mean.{btw, saw "shooter" liked it}.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Captain REX

I agree with Beta-Wolf.

well not withing but outside,what do you think about the embargo towards iraq during all those years.

bush is only a pupet,he is controled by someone behind him who you will never know,just look at how defiant and rightness (although naive) he was before being elected,and how drastically he changed,oh yah,some else has drastically happened to made him change,something that could be used to pupeteer him,i'm leaving you to guess what.

what with the nile ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.