Apples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Overmaster
Anyone here from south texas, specifically "The Rio Grande Valley," that grows apples. If anyone is i need to know if its possible to plant Golden and Red Delicious apples downhere successfully. And if it is ok to plant so close to summer.

Ive looked at a few sites and most say it would be preferable to plant only Dorsett Golden and Anna apples. But like i said if anyone has or currently has a successful Golden and Red Delicious crop please tell me.

Thx! =)

Captain Maynard
Please no talking

Punkyhermy
ewness.

Impediment
Apple pie is good.

Hair pie is better.

Captain Snafu
I like Jimi Hendrix Hair Pie.

Tastes good. If you know what I mean?

The Overmaster
hmmm, not exactly the responses i was looking for, but at least this topic has a few posts. =D

Impediment
I doubt you're gonna get the response you're looking for, dude. Not many people here have a green thumb. You'd be better off asking a forum dedicated to agricultural topics and such. If there is such a thing. blink

For that matter, why not try and Google some info about apple farming?

The Overmaster
eh, maybe ur right, but no harm in postin, maybe someone will know something about this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.