Lucifer Vs. ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackal
Lucifer Morningstar, the Angel of Light, Prince of Lies, the quintessential villain Vs. the opponent of your choice. C'mon guys, make it a good one. Anyone can debate the cosmic, try your luck in the afterworlds.
Cast you nets wanderers and try me with your questions.

guy222
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Lucifer Morningstar, the Angel of Light, Prince of Lies, the quintessential villain Vs. the opponent of your choice. C'mon guys, make it a good one. Anyone can debate the cosmic, try your luck in the afterworlds.
Cast you nets wanderers and try me with your questions.

Living Tribunal

BlackJackal
How about an actual character instead of a plot device ?

Nikkolas
Hm.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

BlackJackal
Pre-retcon Beyonder, the being who is curious about humanity. I think Lucifer would have some fun with that one, Beyonder has his own personal guided tour through the world of sin and vice, the pleasures of heaven and the tortures of hell. He'd be in for sensory overload!

Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast was stated on - panel to be stronger than him

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Cast you nets wanderers and try me with your questions. Micheal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.