Venom and Carnage Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, no prep, the fights take place in NYC.

Both versions from the mid-90's.

1. 50 Marines with plasma rifles and pistols

2. 100 Marines armed the same

3. 200 Marines armed the same

4. Havok

5. 10 Warrior Predators- - plasma caster, cloak, indestructible wrist blades, medicomp, light armour, bio-helmet with all visions and smart disk.

6. 25 Warrior Predators armed the same

7. Human Torch

8. Spawn before issue 50 armed to the teeth with high-powered plasma weapons and other guns with incendiary rounds.

9. Colossus

10. Classic Juggernaut

llagrok
Makes it to torch.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by llagrok
Makes it to torch.

Stops at Havok

LethalFemme
Venom/Carnage don't have the fire weakness anymore from what I heard is that correct?

Estacado
They are not immune to it but it won't damage them in a deadly way anymore.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Estacado
They are not immune to it but it won't damage them in a deadly way anymore.

I give to Torch.

Estacado
But if they would fight on a beach it would be a different case...shifty

LethalFemme
Cause they'd all be wearing speedos?shock

Estacado
And suncream.....ermm

llagrok
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Stops at Havok

Havok is very strong, but this might be too much.

I say they beat him 6/10

Priest
But if they would fight on a beach it would be a different case...shifty
haermm

braz
Originally posted by llagrok
Makes it to torch.

Would Torch be able to sense them out when Venom and Carnage shapeshift into just like a normal person on the streets? That could give Venom and Carnie the drop on HT.

golem370
I thought Havok powers can get hotter then Human Torches

Hitman911
Death at 5

Sam Z
Originally posted by Hitman911
Death at 5

How? Half of Preds will be dead before they know it.

braz
Originally posted by Sam Z
How? Half of Preds will be dead before they know it.

5's kind of a funny animal, a wild card if you will..Because the primary vision for the Pred is thermal and all Venom and Carnage have to do is stay in their normal form with the symbiote and they'll be invisible to the Yaujta. But thats until he switches over to Electro-vision, but then once that happens, C and V can shapeshift into a normal human, but that would have to be before the Preds attack with the plasma cannon which most likely wouldnt happen erm It's hard to say what would happen.

Sam Z
Originally posted by braz
5's kind of a funny animal, a wild card if you will..Because the primary vision for the Pred is thermal and all Venom and Carnage have to do is stay in their normal form with the symbiote and they'll be invisible to the Yaujta. But thats until he switches over to Electro-vision, but then once that happens, C and V can shapeshift into a normal human, but that would have to be before the Preds attack with the plasma cannon which most likely wouldnt happen erm It's hard to say what would happen.

I think Venom was hit with plasma blaster in "the Mace"(Not sure, gotta check it out). Aren't their blasters based on heat? If so then it might hurt Carnage a little.
But what stops Carnage and Venom from attacking with like 50 tendrils at once cutting all the Preds in the place.

Estacado
Havok could beat them with his plasma but he isn't fast enough.

braz
Havok could beat them with his plasma but he isn't fast enough.

Exactly, and hes not durable either, just a normal guy with energy powers. That's why he's only number 4. smile

braz
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think Venom was hit with plasma blaster in "the Mace"(Not sure, gotta check it out). Aren't their blasters based on heat? If so then it might hurt Carnage a little.
But what stops Carnage and Venom from attacking with like 50 tendrils at once cutting all the Preds in the place.

Really? Well if thats true, then that really is something, if Venom and/or Carnage can take being hit by the plasma caster at least once, then they have a chance, because they could shapeshift into a normal human who's warm blooded on the street and blend in with everyone, and attack outta nowhere once they get the Predators position, which could take awhile though because theyre cloaked and theyre Warrior class, very stealthy.

quanchi112
they make it to havok and fall. if they are lucky they beat him but fall at predators

braz
Originally posted by quanchi112
they make it to havok and fall. if they are lucky they beat him but fall at predators

Yeah, I think they could beat Havok, I mean, its not like he can take alot of damage and physically doesnt even compare with Carnage and Venom. They could dodge his blasts and just web him up or w/e they wanna do with him.

Nikkolas
Human Torch should be farther up.

He could defeat Colossus pretty easily.

quanchi112
well they could take havok i mean its not like that crazy but i think havok would have thier number.

TricksterPriest
Venom nearly beat Torch once (hence the beach comment shifty ). Regardless, Torch is tough to get past, and they certainly are screwed against Spawn.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Venom nearly beat Torch once (hence the beach comment shifty ). Regardless, Torch is tough to get past, and they certainly are screwed against Spawn.

All Venom would have to do is shapeshift into a normal human and then attack outta nowhere. Not to mention he has Carnage who could do the same and is even more dangerous.

braz
They make it to 8.

carver9
they stop at havok since he does have the capability of blowing up the entire area thats why he wears the containment suit. Now with the 5 predators, thats a little to much for them. The predators are just as fast and I hope that they are not fighting in a jungle or in a city then venom and carnage would lose for sure due to camoflage. But they dont get past havok.

braz
Originally posted by carver9
they stop at havok since he does have the capability of blowing up the entire area thats why he wears the containment suit. Now with the 5 predators, thats a little to much for them. The predators are just as fast and I hope that they are not fighting in a jungle or in a city then venom and carnage would lose for sure due to camoflage. But they dont get past havok.

Havok can do that..? confused I thought he could only attack people like individually on a smaller scale, I didnt know his powers were like Cyclops too. And its 10 warrior Predators, not 5, and theyre not as fast as Venom and Carnage. Not to mention, Carnage and Venom can camouflage as well into normal humans for disguise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.