GLI/Deadpool summer One shot !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
http://i17.tinypic.com/3536u74.jpg

Awesomes ! big grin

Priest
this should be funny haermm

llagrok
Hahaha, awesome.

Swanky-Tuna
Who's he got buried in the sand? And who's that girl with the squirrel tail and squirrel teeth surrounded by squirrels?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Who's he got buried in the sand? And who's that girl with the squirrel tail and squirrel teeth surrounded by squirrels?

Mr Immortal and Squirrel Girl.

I can understand the first one, but who the hell else would have a squirrel tail and squirrel teeth and be surrounded by squirrels? erm

Redatom65
Originally posted by CasanoVa

I can understand the first one, but who the hell else would have a squirrel tail and squirrel teeth and be surrounded by squirrels? erm

Animal Man erm

DigiMark007
Freaking Sweet. Squirrel Girl needs a new hair-do....otherwise, she's looking hot.

wink

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Redatom65
Animal Man erm

I guess.

Except he's a man, I don't think I've never seen Buddy turn into a woman. There's a first time for everything I guess..

Digi thumb up co-signed there

roughrider
That cover looks like John Byrne artwork. Is he doing this? He did create the Great Lakes Avengers...
Speaking of, why are they called GLI instead of GLA?

Redatom65
I guess.

Except he's a man, I don't think I've never seen Buddy turn into a woman. There's a first time for everything I guess..

Digi thumb up co-signed there

B'wana Beast fused a Suirrel and a woman erm

Swanky-Tuna

"Squirrel Girl"? You just made that up.

CasanoVa
"Squirrel Girl"? You just made that up.

I never haermm

DigiMark007
Swanky, are you serious?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437077_1-respect-squirrel-girl

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Swanky, are you serious?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437077_1-respect-squirrel-girl
Completely.

Why is it I'd feel safer with the building sized SHIELD carrier hovering over my head but I cringe at the thought of Squirrel Girl zipping around in that flying go-kart in the same city as me.

Wolfie
Interesting.... It looks like it's gonna be stupid as hell but I'm very intrigued to pick it up anyway.

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
That cover looks like John Byrne artwork. Is he doing this? He did create the Great Lakes Avengers...
Speaking of, why are they called GLI instead of GLA?

The Maria Stark foundation sued the for using the Avengers name. They changed to Lightening Rods (Thunderbolts) , X-men (after realising the reaming members were mutants) then Champions, but due to the 50 states already having a Champions team they changed it to Initative.

Oh and Digi/V good to know i'm not the only one who thinks that SG is slowly rising on the hotness-metre.

DigiMark007
Completely.

Ah. I thought you just didn't know who SG was. I was confused.

But yeah, besides being a fan, I'd totally hit it. It would be like making out with a fuzzy, hazelnut-flavored pillow....which, interestingly enough, I have some experience with.

embarrasment

CasanoVa

But yeah, besides being a fan, I'd totally hit it. It would be like making out with a fuzzy, hazelnut-flavored pillow....which, interestingly enough, I have some experience with.

embarrasment

Dig, you may be familiar with Scrubs, correct?

In one issue, Dr Cox gives JD "man cards" and takes them away when he does anything unmanly or generally.. just stupid.

You had 5.

You're on 4 now erm, making out with pillows thumb down

grey fox

embarrasment

Plus i'm pretty sure she DOESN'T count as a furry. So tappage can be done with no guilt.

DigiMark007
I love Scrubs! Never saw that episode, but it sounds funny.

Also, I'm pretty sure SG is the only mutant I genuinely like anymore. I used to be a fan of some of them from the cartoon and video games, but I've never been able to enjoy the comics and the X-fans are generally kinda annoying...

And SG was a teenager in one comic I read (where she kisses Speedball) so I might need to be careful. But by the looks of those pics, she's of age, so no worries.

cool

CasanoVa
I love Scrubs! Never saw that episode, but it sounds funny.

Also, I'm pretty sure SG is the only mutant I genuinely like anymore. I used to be a fan of some of them from the cartoon and video games, but I've never been able to enjoy the comics and the X-fans are generally kinda annoying...

And SG was a teenager in one comic I read (where she kisses Speedball) so I might need to be careful. But by the looks of those pics, she's of age, so no worries.

cool

That was in "I HEART Marvel" right? Yeah, but if you dress up as Speedball you'd be right in.

Except you'd probably be attacked by angry Stamford relatives, or just generally get beaten up for being a dork.

Except I'm sure the latter probably happens enough already stick out tongue

Newjak
Am I the only one doesn't think SG is hot. I mean the 60's haircut and Buck teeth just don't do it for me no expression

By the way Scrubs is awesome stick out tongue

grey fox
Squirrel girl was 14 in her introduction in 1991 , realistically she's now in her late twenties-early thirties. Comic wise she's probably late teens to early twenties.

Oh and to the Speedball thing....

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3162/1176500011903qg6.jpg

DMC parody ftw !

CasanoVa
laughing out loud

Realises he hasn't a mother-****ing clue what DMC is.

erm.

Then realises it's Devil May Cry.

big grin.

Then realises he's never played Devil May Cry.

no expression.

Bugger.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Newjak
Am I the only one doesn't think SG is hot. I mean the 60's haircut and Buck teeth just don't do it for me no expression

Nah, SG is an acquired taste Nj.

wink

And yeah, that was the issue V. Fun times, and I wouldn't mind dressing up (despite the bondage-style beatings, also an acquired taste).

... ermm

stick out tongue

grey fox
laughing out loud

Realises he hasn't a mother-****ing clue what DMC is.

erm.

Then realises it's Devil May Cry.

big grin.

Then realises he's never played Devil May Cry.

no expression.

Bugger.

You've. Never. Played. Devil. May. Cry no expression no expression no expression no expression

JESUS !!!!

You've certainly missed out V. Get off your ass and go pick up number 3 ( t'is the prequel to the others) , get the SE if you can....Originally posted by DigiMark007

In-damn-deedy.

CasanoVa

wink

And yeah, that was the issue V. Fun times, and I wouldn't mind dressing up (despite the bondage-style beatings, also an acquired taste).

... ermm

stick out tongue

Whatever floats your goddamned boat man.

Beatings I can live with erm.

I'm not sure about all the spikes though, that's a little too far into the "Batdude" sort of area for me to be honest.

And GF, I'm familiar with the concept (kinda) Son of a demon, half demon/half something, kills stuff.. Yeah.. jumps around, red coat, big sword and uber guns.

I'll look out for it though cool thanks for the heads up.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Plus i'm pretty sure she DOESN'T count as a furry. So tappage can be done with no guilt.

Correct. SG wears furs she doesn't have them as part of her body.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Correct. SG wears furs she doesn't have them as part of her body.

Tail though.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Tail though.....

Doesn't make the person a furry.

Trust me no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.