The Anti-Essence + Quintessence vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rainbow Kiss
The Anti-Essence:

Eclipso
Mordru
Darksied
Time Trapper
Krona

The Quintessence:

Highfather
Shazam
Ganthet
Phantom Stranger
Zeus

Admiral Akbar
Galactus is good, be he is not that good.

King Kandy
Galactus goes down.

guy222
Originally posted by Rainbow Kiss
The Anti-Essence:

Eclipso
Mordru
Darksied
Time Trapper
Krona

The Quintessence:

Highfather
Shazam
Ganthet
Phantom Stranger
Zeus

Teh Big G falls

Utrigita
Yes unless he is full powered and the team cannot work together but els the teams wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes unless he is full powered and the team cannot work together but els the teams wins.
Even Full powered he is screwed.

Thanos_THOTU
He'll nullify the teams asses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Even Full powered he is screwed.

I believed that was what I said, unless of cause if the Teams cannot work together hence my post

:Yes unless he is full powered and the team cannot work together but els the teams wins.:

If the team are having a fight in there own ranks while battling FP Galactus there chances of winnings drops quiet nicely down to maybe 5.1/10 for Galactus FP

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He'll nullify the teams asses.

Not if he's stuck in a time loop he won't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Krona Killed Galactus in the Cannon JLA Avengers. Krona is more than all the others combined including a full powered Galactus.

Thanos_THOTU
Krona Killed Galactus in the Cannon JLA Avengers. Krona is more than all the others combined including a full powered Galactus.
No crossovers are canon.
Besides Korona was retconed and given away to DC like the Brothers where but given away to Marvel.
Korona cannot take Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifier, no one on the list's can.

TricksterPriest
Actually, JLA/Avengers is one of the few crossovers that IS canon.

Rainbow Kiss

Ganthet has always been considered the most powerful Guardian ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.