Magneto vs Cannonball vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Caps Conscience
magneto uses logan as shield deflect cannoballs attacks.

CasanoVa
Magneto.

golem370
What could Magneto do to Cannonball?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by golem370

What could cannonball do to Magneto? no expression

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by golem370

In this fight use logan as shield and weopon.

bean_machine
Magneto and Cannonball both put up their nigh-impenetrable shields and its a stalemate. Magneto then rips all the adamantium from Wolverine, taking him out of the picture and then he tries to penetrate Cannonball's shield to no effect and then they both eventually die of boredom.

Hannibal-Lector
can magneto give cannonball a "planet" sized stroke?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
magneto uses logan as shield deflect cannoballs attacks. What could Magneto do to Logan?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
What could Magneto do to Logan?

Ya mean the guy with a magnetic skeleton?

No idea.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ya mean the guy with a magnetic skeleton?

No idea. Ya...

I'm just not seeing how Magneto could beat him, unless this was a pure h2h battle.

bean_machine
Magneto could just rip all the adamantium out of Wolverine's body causing massive damage to Logan and putting him out for the fight.

Magneto could also send Wolverine out of the planet and straight into the sun without much effort.

Magneto could make Wolverine impale himself over and over and over again until his healing factor is all taxed out.

And so on and so on and so on. The possibilities are endless. smile

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by bean_machine
Magneto could just rip all the adamantium out of Wolverine's body causing massive damage to Logan and putting him out for the fight.

Magneto could also send Wolverine out of the planet and straight into the sun without much effort.

Magneto could make Wolverine impale himself over and over and over again until his healing factor is all taxed out.

And so on and so on and so on. The possibilities are endless. smile Not going to work.

Wolverine's will, and heart is greater than Hal Jordon, and Thing packed into one.

Like I said, unless this is a h2h battle, Wolverine wins.

capt it up
how is this even a thread............current magneto dies horribly.........magneto with powers stomps Logan and cannon ball at once........

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by capt it up
how is this even a thread............current magneto dies horribly.........magneto with powers stomps Logan and cannon ball at once........ Magneto got his powers back... I'm sure of it.

capt it up
Magneto got his powers back... I'm sure of it.
really when? It was not in an x-men or uncanny x-men issue I know that.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by capt it up
really when? It was not in an x-men or uncanny x-men issue I know that. Didn't the mutant powers get restored from the HoM incident?

I'm a little foggy on the details right now though...

capt it up
Didn't the mutant powers get restored from the HoM incident?

I'm a little foggy on the details right now though...
I don't think so. There still to my knowledge only like 200 mutants on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.