I have some urgent news regarding le crew!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
It's for losers, gays and haemophiles... BLEED, BLEED, BLEED!!!!

That is all....

Scythe
Sounds like a chapped vagina.

Röland
Bleed?

TRH
hehe

johnnyforever
no expression

§P0oONY

MR.Grum

Röland

Scythe

Röland
Originally posted by Scythe
How could you? That's like the first topic of training during our two years of training to work at the office.

I know. I feel so ashamed.

Scythe

Röland
Well you should be, now go help Barker with those coversheets. Irene, Femme, Mist and I have an air hockey tourney we can't be late to.

Hey Mist! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! YOU GONNA DIE!!

I already know how to do the coversheets!

Scythe

Röland
I know Roland, which is why I told you to help Barker with them because if Barker knew how to do coversheets, well we wouldn't be in this mess would we? And keep your voice down, you want everyone in their cubicles to hear us?

But Scythe, human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.

Scythe

Röland
Damnnit Roland I know these people have no future! ! ! Ah crap... I'm kidding, we're all in this together!

Damn, they're emotionally scarred again, get Barker to do the dancing bear routine agian.

He wants $20 to do the dancing bear routine and I'm broke!

Scythe

Röland
I paid the lastone though! I'll talk to Payroll, they'll deduct it from his salary and we'll pay him with that.

He told me he wasn't receiving his paycheck. So I told payroll and they fixed the glitch.

Scythe

Röland
This is a... f*ck!

What should we do!?

Scythe

Röland
We're gonna bring in some entry-level graduates, farm some work out to Singapore, that's the usual deal.

And we'll pay ourselves more money.

Scythe

Röland
Let me ask you something, when you come in on Monday, and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?

No... no man, shit, no man, I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man.

Strangelove

Scythe

Syren
yawn

LethalFemme
You shouldn't leave you mouth open like that with all these guys here.lookaround

ADarksideJedi
You and yuor bashing!jm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
You and yuor bashing!jm

She licks likes it.mhm.......................leftright

ADarksideJedi
I know she does!Just like pointing it out!jm laughing

Syren
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You shouldn't leave you mouth open like that with all these guys here.lookaround

It's not the guys I'm worried about ermm

LethalFemme
I know she does!Just like pointing it out!jm laughing

I looked at you sig and noticed I haven't seen/talk to some of those people in forever.shock

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren
It's not the guys I'm worried about ermm

Come here.tongue_ss

Syren
I looked at you sig and noticed I haven't seen/talk to some of those people in forever.shock

I was JUST doing that. Reading the names and thinking about some of the oldies shock

Come here.tongue_ss

*comes* leftright

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren
I was JUST doing that. Reading the names and thinking about some of the oldies shock

*comes* leftright

We must have a psychic bond or something. We need to sleep together for research purposes.shockyes

*cleans*tongue21 leftright

ADarksideJedi

I have now and then.Do I have you in my siggy?If not can I add you?jm smile

LethalFemme
I have now and then.Do I have you in my siggy?If not can I add you?jm smile

No I'm there been there for awhile too.big grin

Kram3r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.