Do you think The Joker will die in Dark Knight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Ra appears to die in the train wreck in BB. You think Nolan will do the same as Burton and kill the clown prince of crime?

Myth
No, its to early in the franchise.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Ra appears to die in the train wreck in BB. You think Nolan will do the same as Burton and kill the clown prince of crime?

It has already been confirmed that he will not only live, but escape.

Scarecrow756

No The Joker will not die in The Dark Knight because according to news by Chris Nolan and David Goyer which came out long ago The Joker is going to be caught at the end of TDK and in the sequel is gonna be responsible for scarring Harvey Dent and thus creating Two Face.

jdea
I doubt it he's Bats arch nemesis, I wouldn't be surprised that if more sequels would be mad that he 'd appear in some of them

roughrider
If not this film, then the next one. The movies aren't beholden to continuity and have to keep the Joker alive decade after decade.

NoFate007
I doubt he'll die...but I can't see Rachel lasting the film, and I hope she gets killed by The Joker as well.

DarkDethbringer
hehe my point hasalready ebeen said i hope eh satyusfor a desperation villain kindaliek my scripts lol

Bat Dude
I say it's too early to say for me... I could see an awesome death scene for the Joker, but I doubt he'll die... I do, however, want Rachel Dawes to die in the film in a "Barbara Gordan paralyzed style"

Il.Mozalini
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I say it's too early to say for me... I could see an awesome death scene for the Joker, but I doubt he'll die... I do, however, want Rachel Dawes to die in the film in a "Barbara Gordan paralyzed style"
I would agree with you IF Katie Holmes was still playing her...considering how awful she is at...everything. But Maggie Gyllenhaal will do a much better job and I don't think she'll deserve to die.

Also, I'm sick of Batman finding a new love interest every two seconds. They should stick with one...and I presume they will.

LousyBoy
Ofcourse Joker will die. It will be best for the series to kill off the arch nemesis and cast out a HORRIBLE actor such as Heath Ledger.
This poll is ridiculous.

DarkDethbringer
they nedto make a superhero movie WITHOUT a love interest. its so lame almost every superheromoviehas somekind oflove interest thats why i worked hardtohave only oenor two love interests across all of the moviesim writing

Il.Mozalini
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
they nedto make a superhero movie WITHOUT a love interest. its so lame almost every superheromoviehas somekind oflove interest thats why i worked hardtohave only oenor two love interests across all of the moviesim writing

I agree. I've actually never had a love interest in any of the films i've ever made. Though, I haven't made many super hero films either.

NoFate007
Before they confirmed that Dawes was back for more than just a death scene, I was hoping that they wouldn't have a love interest and instead, play off the friendship between Bruce and Harvey. Use him in place of that (but obviously not in a homosexual way, haha, just as the "friendship love"wink.

I think if they NEEDED a love interest, they should've made it Selina. You could take a girl like Vale or even someone like Summer Gleason or whatever, depending on what sources you want to draw from, but nobody will be able to top Selina.

DarthLazious
He will not die in this movie but he will be caught at the end of the movie and scaring Harvey Dent to become Two Face the villian for the 3rd and final flim.

GGS
Originally posted by DarthLazious
He will not die in this movie but he will be caught at the end of the movie and scaring Harvey Dent to become Two Face the villian for the 3rd and final flim.

Cool if theres a cameo of Harley or she's the one that helps him escape.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Joker will never die. Especially since he is the responsible for turning Harvey Dent into Two-Face. Both Chris Nolan and David Goyer confirmed that a long time ago.

Ultimate Hulk43
Only an idiot (no offense to Burton) in this day & age would kill off the Joker so early. He's the best Batman villain of all time & needs to be in at least three or more movies.

Passione
I really don't think he will die.

I mean if they keep to the storyline, doesnt the joker invent Harley and then shoot Babs Gordon in the spine.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Passione
I really don't think he will die.

I mean if they keep to the storyline, doesnt the joker invent Harley and then shoot Babs Gordon in the spine.

Part bo that is from Batman: The Killing Joke. Harley is rumored to be in TDK, but may not be and as for Barbara nothing has been said about when she makes her appearance in any Batman film.

Kal of Krypton
Ra appears to die in the train wreck in BB. You think Nolan will do the same as Burton and kill the clown prince of crime? Idk, will Raimi be directing it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.