Dont means to brag, but that what i have read, all in series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeldaboyz

Azure
I cant possibly name them all because I have read way to many novels for my brain to remember.

Bardock42
So basically you are saying....you read shit books?

And a lot of them?

zeldaboyz
no its not shit books, its good, interesting series, i have read....

Azure
who? me?

zeldaboyz
Originally posted by Azure
who? me?

LOL, i got her/his msg mess up, i think she talk abt me, or ya, i dont know, she/he is not clear on that one enough......

masterkit
I like your taste in books, but you have to much time on your hands to type all that.

Azure
Originally posted by zeldaboyz
LOL, i got her/his msg mess up, i think she talk abt me, or ya, i dont know, she/he is not clear on that one enough......

(dude, its ok to use proper grammer and spelling here...)

I like your taste in books too, and some of them I have read (I'm reading the third Maximum Ride book right now... its really good!)

chillmeistergen
What a load of shit books. Oh, and Azure it's spelt grammar. I think it speaks volumes that those who cannot spell, or use proper grammar, like these books.

masterkit
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What a load of shit books. Oh, and Azure it's spelt grammar. I think it speaks volumes that those who cannot spell, or use proper grammar, like these books.

Seriously, go ahead and post your opinions, but don't be a dick about it.

DigiMark007
If you've actually read those things, and are a voracious reader, then I'm guessing that your grammar and spelling skills are an attempt at subtle irony...

...or maybe not, unfortunately.

In any case, that's cool that you read, but most "readers" can boast just as many (and quite a bit more for some). If it's a sincere catalogue of your reading history, then cool. But if it's an attempt to brag to an online community, then there's some maturity issues you'd need to deal with before we could talk about books.

One thing I will say though: They all seem to fall into the "fantasy/sci-fi" genre. I used to be the same way. Try to branch out some. It's rewarding. My fallback for leisure reading is still a good fantasy novel, but it probably only compromises about 1/4 of my reading anymore, and I consider that a improvement.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If you've actually read those things, and are a voracious reader, then I'm guessing that your grammar and spelling skills are an attempt at subtle irony...

...or maybe not, unfortunately.

In any case, that's cool that you read, but most "readers" can boast just as many (and quite a bit more for some). If it's a sincere catalogue of your reading history, then cool. But if it's an attempt to brag to an online community, then there's some maturity issues you'd need to deal with before we could talk about books.

One thing I will say though: They all seem to fall into the "fantasy/sci-fi" genre. I used to be the same way. Try to branch out some. It's rewarding. My fallback for leisure reading is still a good fantasy novel, but it probably only compromises about 1/4 of my reading anymore, and I consider that a improvement.

No, no...they said "Don't mean to brag" ... see, it can't be the intent.

Gregory
Of course he doesn't mean to brag, Bardock42. There are literally dozens of reasons to list over a hundred books you've read that don't involve bragging. Like ... uh ...

I see some garbage on your list; there are probably some good books, too. I don't recognize most of them. You only list series; I hope that doesn't mean you haven't read any stand-alone literature, because that would make me very sad.

Azure

well, I'm SORRY I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention as well as I normally would have!

hey zeldaboyz, I highly recommend reading the Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda, you may like them...

chillmeistergen
Well, when telling others to use proper grammar, you will be considered far more knowledgeable, if you can actually spell the word.

There's also, funnily enough, a recurring grammar mistake in your original 'correction' post; try and spot it.

Bardock42
Well, when telling others to use proper grammar, you will be considered far more knowledgeable, if you can actually spell the word.

There's also, funnily enough, a recurring grammar mistake in your original 'correction' post; try and spot it.

Uh uh, take me, take me, I know it.

Is it that she used the possessive pronoun "its" instead of the grammatically necessary contraction "it's" ?

chillmeistergen
Spot on Bardock. Azure, you could learn from him.

[Walkah]
Get off it already! This thread isn't about people's grammar.

chillmeistergen
What's it about then? A list of sci fi/fantasy series, that we just had to know had been read? Should I post every book I've ever read here?

Azure
forgive me for not acting like this thread is THE most important part of my life.

What's it about then? A list of sci fi/fantasy series, that we just had to know had been read? Should I post every book I've ever read here?

sure, if it makes you feel better! smile

chillmeistergen
Sorry, I don't have the time.

[Walkah]

Good. ermm

chillmeistergen
I'm sorry, is that supposed to offend me?

[Walkah]
I'm sorry, is that supposed to offend me?

Maybe. vin

Azure

no what a shame...

Originally posted by
Maybe. vin

dude, just leave him alone. he is only going to try to start something...

[Walkah]
no what a shame...

dude, just leave him alone. he is only going to try to start something...

What if I am. vin

XDDD

The Phantom
Personally... I don't see the point of this thread. Not to mention the title just confuses me. I'm still trying to make heads and tails with it. Anyway, I just see this as a bragging attempt online. It's rather... immaturish? Not a word, I know but add a bit of ish to anything and you can make it work (don't take that literally people). Anyway, congradulations. You can read. Now can you tell me what each book was about?! Hehehe.

Azure
er...which book?

Drusilla
Wow. You can read. Yay you. Thank a teacher.
I don't get the point of this thread. Why did you feel the bragging urge to share it with us?
And you know what? If I was to make a list of the books I've read, I'm pretty sure I'd miss one or two, but possibly more, because I just can't remember them all. It seems like you wrote a list, then checked what you completed. You must have a freaking good memory or obsessive-compulsive disorder.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

[Walkah]
Originally posted by Drusilla
Wow. You can read. Yay you. Thank a teacher.
I don't get the point of this thread. Why did you feel the bragging urge to share it with us?
And you know what? If I was to make a list of the books I've read, I'm pretty sure I'd miss one or two, but possibly more, because I just can't remember them all. It seems like you wrote a list, then checked what you completed. You must have a freaking good memory or obsessive-compulsive disorder.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

mud_blood_princ
er...which book?

all of them,

and the deltora quest is a good series, for an eight year old.......

seriously, there's like 80 pages in those books

exanda kane

laughing

mud_blood_princ
Originally posted by exanda kane
laughing Happy Dance

exanda kane
Seriously though, it would give you greater bragging rights if the list had a more diverse selection of books. Once you have read one badly written Sci-Fi, you've read them all. Once you've read one badly written Fantasy "Epic", that's your lot. Et cetera, et cetera.

zeldaboyz
geez, wow, i know i havent been on here for like forever, i became too busy to check this site out, sorry about, reason my grammar s not great, its because im deaf, and English s my second language, beside i enjoy to read, it dont means it automatically boost my English skills, but i do know its rules and principles. so far, its not about fantasy/sci-fi series, basically its generally applied to any series, i like to share, although, these series i read was when i was younger... Now, i still read a lot, but my interests in books have change much due to some issues... smile

P.S. i start to think this post s kinda stupid now, i apologize for this crappy shit... i dont know how to delete this posts, i guess thats my lame excuse, smile

Bardock42
So what books have you read since then?

starlock
Originally posted by zeldaboyz
geez, wow, i know i havent been on here for like forever, i became too busy to check this site out, sorry about, reason my grammar s not great, its because im deaf, and English s my second language, beside i enjoy to read, it dont means it automatically boost my English skills, but i do know its rules and principles. so far, its not about fantasy/sci-fi series, basically its generally applied to any series, i like to share, although, these series i read was when i was younger... Now, i still read a lot, but my interests in books have change much due to some issues... smile

P.S. i start to think this post s kinda stupid now, i apologize for this crappy shit... i dont know how to delete this posts, i guess thats my lame excuse, smile

Make no excuses for anything, read what you like, post it.

The Phantom
Completely out of no where and four years later but I feel I'm in need of doing this for myself.

Congratulations*
(This was aimed toward my post. -_-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.