Angels and Demons [Reg and Chat]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkly
http://www.clopotel.ro/albumfoto/ai143144n460219.gif

Since ancient times there has been a barriage between what is to the mortal man known as 'Heaven' and 'Hell'. The two realms that dwell good and evil and with a ruler at each side. 'Satan', 'Lucifer', 'Beelzebub' or 'Azazel' is what most would call the evil ruler and then we have the ruler of good that go by the name of 'God'.

The source of the sundering of the barriage is unknown. What is known is that if the barriage is gone entirely, hell will be set loose on the middle stationed realm called 'Earth'. The barriage is broken in such a way that angels and demons can roam trough any of the three realms if they find a passage trough. As time move forth more and more glitches arrive and the passages increase in numbers. Once the barriage is broken entirely the ruler of evil is freed from 'Hell', the prison that have held him for so long.

With the words of God: Keepers of light unite! Fight the sundering and fight the demons back! Feast upon my wisdom!

With the words of Satan: The demon era is now! Roam the earth and free my imprisoned body! Engulf yourselves with my power!

-Rules-
1. There is only one God and it is not YOU. Limit your powers.
2. There are demons and angels of all kind. You make the demon/angel look the way you want.
3. The year is 1000 A.C. SHARP! First day of the year.
4. Behave.
5. Have fun.

-Sheet-
Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
History:
Others:

Sparkly
Forgot to add that you do not have to be angel or demon. You can be any fantasy race. It is the angels and demons who has the most power though smile

TwilightPrince
Can I join ?

Survivor01
Name: Izael
Race: Angel
Appearance: Heavy armor with a large blade. His face as never been seen by immortal or mortal alike.
Powers: He can summon his weapon at any time, granted that he still has enough strength and power.
History: He has existed for eons watching the living and following orders to thwart the plans of the demons. His life has been spent at one of the many gate ways that lead to Earth and Hell. His immense power has made him vital in the war against the demons and to round up any humans that have strayed into his portal's area. He has never let anyone slip by in all of his existence.
Others: He has a kind of second sense of where people are but only when he is in his home realm.

Rodgort
Name: Abaddon

Race: Demon

Appearance: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5092/untitledpn1.jpg

Powers: He has 3 different power sources:

1. Can put on a sprint of speed that makes him look almost like a blurr to others.

2. Has superior strength, examples are crushing the ground under him when he jumps into the air or causing a small quake in the ground when he hits it.

3. As a last resort, he can endure the pain he has taken and go into a beserk rage, attacking anything that gets in his way for him to destroy his target.

History: Abaddon was banished to hell many thousands of years ago, acting as the guardian and general of the demon army in the war against heaven, and was given the title as the "Demon General of the Mists". His face is so horrid, that those who gaze upon it were to die from the near shock of it, which also explains why he hides it inside his helmet. Though he commands many souls in the Underworld, each day his mind is torn by the screams of anguish that come from what the other demons call "The Belly of the Beast", which glows an arcane flame from it which never goes out.

Hopefully I didn't over do it, if I did just let me know and I'll remake it.

Sparkly
The profiles look great and TwilightPrince is welcome to join us big grin

Burning thought
may i join? heres my char sheet

NAME Asmodeus

RACE Demon

AGE Ancient beyond mortal understanding

APPEARANCE (i may draw a picture if i am allowed to join)

Simply Asmodeus looks a lot like a Dark angelic figuire, he has a pale white face with white eyes, when he is angry a supernatural energy glows and seeps like smoke from his eyes and parts of his body, he wears the guise of an angel to mock heaven and to make not only his allies but also his brethren fear his look, he wears a dark cowl over his head with a crown of thorns, has black feathery wings and wears a lot of plate armour with runes and symbols of hellish origin. When he wants to bring forth his full power he transforms into a more demonic image of terror and most of what looked like an angel before turns to a dreaded shape

POWERS
Powers vary greatly, he has powers of control over lesser demons and power over fires and lightning powers, water he cannot control and earth he has limited power. He can fly, his wings do not truly aid with this, most of his flight is supernatural, he can use exceptional telekenetic as well as dark energy powers, his Dark powers are perhaps his greatest asset, turning lesser enemies inside out and skinning off the flesh of others through dark will

he can send forth great dark strikes with his monstrous sword, it drains soul and mind with its strikes and can unleash hellish and dark energies in beams and orbs as well as other projectiles

HISTORY will add this later smile not much time now

K Tragedy
Ezekiel Mszuari Macabre
Losing My Religion...

Race:
Angel/Demon

Appearance:
♥ ♥ ♥
Powers:
-Withheld-
History:
-Withheld-
Others:
+Bisexual
+Neutral
+Headstrong
+Addicted to Sin

Twilight durmak
Name:Twilight
Race:angel/vampire
Appearance:ill add pic.(shes the girl not the guy on the ground.)
Powers:with held
History:stuck between heaven and hell she was forced to live with her father on earth as a vampire. her mother didnt think god would accept her in heaven for shes a half breed. years ago her father was killed. now lonely and wandering twilight has found out about the war between heaven and hell and has decided to return to her mother to request to help.
Others:friendly,short tempered, mostly quiet.

Name: De'Angelo
Race:demon/vampire
Appearance:in pic. (the guy on his knees)
Powers: with held
History:after his father recklessly dated an angel after promising De'Angelo's dying mother he wouldn't De'Angelo decided it was time to kill him and leave the precious angel's daughter to suffer without their father. De'Angelo has his eyes on Twilight. he wants to destroy her and the best way to do this is in the heaven and hell war. he'll kill her from behind and she'll pay for making his father love an angel. he wants revenge.
Others:mean, rude, and mostly hateful. loves sin.

Sparkly
You are all welcome big grin

Rodgort
Soz, when shall we start? 13jockey

Twilight durmak
I'm ready whenever u r.

Sparkly
I will start when some more sign up smile

Twilight durmak
sounds good to me

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Chade Taryvana

Race:
Demon

Appearance:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/Imyourkoolaid143/fallenangel.jpg

Powers:
Chade wields the power of darkness. She can change herself into shadow, and wear it in particular forms( Her favorite being that of a wolf ) Along with this, she can use darkness as her sword and shield, offense and protector.

History:
Born to the arch angels, hand raised by god. She was brought into heaven, and given her wings. Innocent and pure, she lived on. Immortal among immortals. Her innocence unmatchable, her song gave birth to flowers. her touch healed plants, mended the mangled limbs of trees, straitened the bowed stems of flowers. Her eyes, as deep and true as the sky in which she made refuge of, her skin delicate as the petals she tended. Then, she met the darkness.

She was taken by a single glance, entangled hopelessly. She gave up the fight to the promises and cajoles. She became ignorant, and told herself no one knew. someone always knew.
When she realised she had been used. Nothing but a mere toy for the satisfaction, She fell victim to lust. Time and time again, in denial she told herself it was not. She returned, if once a hundred times, to that very spot. Finally someone waited for her there.

Astheal. The angel knight bowed his head. Tears stinging his eyes. He had known. They all had. And here her judgement lay before her. She had fallen to temptation, and in that, fallen from grace. Fallen from innocence, fallen from happiness, hope and valor. She was decreed to a sentence no angel would ever be able to withstand unless they, like she, had seen the truth of life. Her wings shrunk and turned to black. Her lovely sky blue eyes to icy grey. Her skin paled as she descended to wear the sun shone not, and she was left to weep. Weep for her past her present her future. And , mainly, for innocence lost.

Eventually she would find her footing in the place, and learn with a heavy heart to serve a new ruler. one of ethics opposite her birther. He, however, accepted her. he gave her what she wanted. The truth. She was no longer an angel, but a demon. A defiled creature from hell. even so, she managed to hold a bit of her pride. Still she holds her head high, and as always, everything she does is done with her all.

Chade; The fallen.

Others
Personality wise, Chade is stubborn, proud and a bit vain. She usually remains quiet, but isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Since her wings were defiled, she has a mount. A black, winged stallion named Saphron.

Wild-Cherry
Sorry, I'm a bit brain dead from exams XD

Hope it made some sense stick out tongue

Sparkly
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Name:
Chade Taryvana

Race:
Demon

Appearance:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/Imyourkoolaid143/fallenangel.jpg

Powers:
Chade wields the power of darkness. She can change herself into shadow, and wear it in particular forms( Her favorite being that of a wolf ) Along with this, she can use darkness as her sword and shield, offense and protector.

History:
Born to the arch angels, hand raised by god. She was brought into heaven, and given her wings. Innocent and pure, she lived on. Immortal among immortals. Her innocence unmatchable, her song gave birth to flowers. her touch healed plants, mended the mangled limbs of trees, straitened the bowed stems of flowers. Her eyes, as deep and true as the sky in which she made refuge of, her skin delicate as the petals she tended. Then, she met the darkness.

She was taken by a single glance, entangled hopelessly. She gave up the fight to the promises and cajoles. She became ignorant, and told herself no one knew. someone always knew.
When she realised she had been used. Nothing but a mere toy for the satisfaction, She fell victim to lust. Time and time again, in denial she told herself it was not. She returned, if once a hundred times, to that very spot. Finally someone waited for her there.

Astheal. The angel knight bowed his head. Tears stinging his eyes. He had known. They all had. And here her judgement lay before her. She had fallen to temptation, and in that, fallen from grace. Fallen from innocence, fallen from happiness, hope and valor. She was decreed to a sentence no angel would ever be able to withstand unless they, like she, had seen the truth of life. Her wings shrunk and turned to black. Her lovely sky blue eyes to icy grey. Her skin paled as she descended to wear the sun shone not, and she was left to weep. Weep for her past her present her future. And , mainly, for innocence lost.

Eventually she would find her footing in the place, and learn with a heavy heart to serve a new ruler. one of ethics opposite her birther. He, however, accepted her. he gave her what she wanted. The truth. She was no longer an angel, but a demon. A defiled creature from hell. even so, she managed to hold a bit of her pride. Still she holds her head high, and as always, everything she does is done with her all.

Chade; The fallen.

Others
Personality wise, Chade is stubborn, proud and a bit vain. She usually remains quiet, but isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Since her wings were defiled, she has a mount. A black, winged stallion named Saphron.

eek! I am pleased to see that some people put some effort into their characters stick out tongue

A great character big grin I will make one and maaybee wait for DE if he hurry a bit angel

Then I will start yes

Darth Extecute
Name: Zuke "The Blazing Knight" Zaxer
Race: Human
Appearance:

http://www.boros-szikszai.com/pictures/1/1_pic.jpg

Powers: Zuke have the power to create and manipulate fire. It is his most powerful asset, but he has a number of other handy abilities. He is able to see the entire battlefield that he spend time in, but only if he keep his eyes closed. Therefore he often carry a blindfold, because hiding his eyes make him see better. He can also see trough the eyes of his powerful lion, Leo. With this rare lion he share the soul. He gain the strength of ten strong men, the speed of the same and his endurance is amazingly high. His stamina is his best feat though, as he split the stamina with his lion and vice versa. He can run at full speed for some hours. His lion is faster though, but with the same stamina.

History: At very young age, Zuke was adopted by a band of vikings, who taught him all they knew about warfare. At the age of 20, greed claimed his soul and he ventured out into the world for adventure. One act of greed caused another, and after a number of years he had sold his soul to the devil in trade for immortality. He never gained immortality, but his soul did. The soul that he since birth had shared with his lion, Leo. Leo is a maginficent and strong lion, highly more advance any other lion alive. His physical feats is at a level way out of the average lions league. Together, him and his lion have fought even armies and walked out. His armor is forged by the lightest and most endurant of steel to make him manipulate fire without melting his armor.

Others: He has a lion named Leo. Together they roam the battlefields. He have the ability to manipulate fire and travel over it. He can create bridges out of fire, that his lion is immune to and can run across, which kind of gives him the ability to fly.

Sparkly
A human? shock Cool stick out tongue

Welcome DE smile

That leaves me to make a profile and then it is a go go ermm

Rodgort
Originally posted by Sparkly
eek! I am pleased to see that some people put some effort into their characters stick out tongue mhm So, mine doesn't have enough effort, does it? cry

I only left out "Other" because there was nothing left to say.

Sparkly
Originally posted by Rodgort
mhm So, mine doesn't have enough effort, does it? cry

I only left out "Other" because there was nothing left to say.

Darling hug I said 'Some' not 'One' stick out tongue You are a some while Wild-Cherry is a one and a some big grin You are a some with her yes DE is a some, you are a some, Wild-Cherry is a some and Burning Thought have high potentionals of being a some happy

hug

Rodgort
Darling hug I said 'Some' not 'One' stick out tongue You are a some while Wild-Cherry is a one and a some big grin You are a some with her yes DE is a some, you are a some, Wild-Cherry is a some and Burning Thought have high potentionals of being a some happy

hug ..What? laughing

Hurry up and make your character. I want to start. no expression

Tela
Can we have two characters?

Sparkly
Yes you can big grin

I will hurry in a while Rodgort big grin

TwilightPrince
-Sheet-
Name:
Cris Cage Jr.

Race:
Gargoyle

Appearance:
Human:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/ShadowWarrior2.jpg
Gargoyle:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/menerfecious/88f21ff1.jpg
Powers:
Superhuman strength and physical resistance
Regeneration, Sharp Claws, Can set a demon barrier and can send some back to hell.

History:
When Cage became 22 he started to see Supernatural things at first he tried to hide it but soon found that spirits started to look and talk to him. he could not take it any more he thought he was going crazy so he went to see his father a priest. He told his father about what was happening He father seemed Nervous but not surprised he then went over to a book case near them and moved some books out the way Cage could not make out what his father was getting. His father then toke a seat and revealed that it was a book and that he should read it. Cris started to protest he thought what could this book do for me. He soon gave in and toke the book and started to read. The book was huge and he did not think he was going to be able to finish it he did not understand what the book was talking about until he got to the part about Gargoyles. He read the whole thing and when he was done he was speech less he he had read it right he was going to turn into a gargoyle that vary night. The book was true and he did turn into a gargoyle and now he trys to deal with fighting demons and trying to still have a human life.
Others:Cage can choose to turn into his gargoyle state unless it is a full moon then he can not control when he changes and he is weakened by silver and the sound of church bells.

Wild-Cherry
eek! I am pleased to see that some people put some effort into their characters stick out tongue

A great character big grin I will make one and maaybee wait for DE if he hurry a bit angel

Then I will start yes Oh, glad you think so...happy

Thanks big grin

And I like your power DE. Its kewl. drooliodancing

Wild-Cherry
Oh, and Twilight, I think she's trying to keep the RP to Angels and Demons...Though yours is really kewl eek!

Maybe you could change it into a demon smart

just a thought smile

Spidervlad
Name: Vash Durinbane.

Race: Werewolf/Angel

Appearence:

Angel
http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/haven/HOMM5_Haven_Archangel.jpg

Werewolf
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/r/arne/werewolf.jpg

Powers: His sword manipulates light and fire, he can also manipulate the moon at night. In Angel form he can also talk to Nature and heal wounds, in his Werewolf form he can paralyze opponents that are weak hearted and has supernatural strength.

History:

At the age of 100, Vash was sent along with some other squad of angels in order to banish the lord "Wolfbane" who had begin a pillage of the Earth, and has by that time gathered a medium army of his own lycans in command. Vash and his fellow squadmates were ambushed, and more than half of them died. Vash was one of the angels who survived until their reinforcements came, however when Vash was fighting off the Wolfbane, he was bitten in the leg. Arrogant to his own powers, thinking that an werewolf bite would do nothing to an Angel, Vash ignored it. In his first night, he learned that he had infact become a halfling of Werewolf and Angel. Asking the wisdom of the most powerful of the Angels, and God, He was allowed to stay in Heaven if he went through a period of 200 years with a master, who would teach him how to control his form. After the 200 years, he returned, able to transform into a Werewolf at any chosen time. At day he is a noble and glorious Angel, and at night he is a dreaded and fearsome Werewolf. Most angel's know him, and therefore aren't frightened when they see a Werewolf fighting by their side. He is respected as one of the most powerful of the Angels, even thought his age is greatly less then most, for he has the abilites of both a Werewolf and an Angel, and that makes him a force to be reckoned with. It is also said that he was in love at the period of his time when he fought the werewolfs, and that when he first turned into a werewolf, he had killed his own loved one. Most Angels discard this idea, as most of them don't like the idea of one of their Angel brother's killing his loved one.

Others: Vash can jump to great heights while being a werewolf, and can turn into one at any time althought he prefers the night, when his Werewolf powers are at their peeks. He can outrun any other being on foot when a Werewolf, and his claws are made out of a substance that not even the strongest swords can pierce. His hide is as strong as steel, but a werewolf fears Iron.

Tela
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2005/131/3/8/BARAMOS_Fanart__Angel_Demon_by_Waenaglariel.jpg

Character One
Name: Michiru

Appearance: See Above Picture

Powers: Superhuman strength and physical resistance (stollen from twilight). Is one of the angelic warriors suppose to send the demons back to hell. She can manipulate water and ice.

History: Before the fall of man, all angels lived in peace serving God. When Lucifer and his powerhungry followers were sentenced to hell, Michiru worked harder than ever to keep them there. It was only when the first barrier from hell to earth was broken that she discovered that her mentor Amos was one of what she called "fallen ones". Now she strives even harder to defend heaven and earth from total invasion.

Other: She has human emotions which is something easily taken advantage of.

Character two
Name: Amos

Race: Fallen Angel/Demon

Appearance: See Above Picture

Powers: His tongue is his best weapon. (Not like that pervs.) He uses his high intellect and many years of experience to trick new angels or followers of God to fall from grace. He is an excellent swordsman. Again he has superhuman strength and physical resistance (stollen from twilight).

History: Amos was second in command under Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. One day, Lucifer came to Amos with a proposition. The archangel promised him the north-west hemisphere if he persuaded the angels in his command to help Lucifer. He had almost everyone when he came to Michiru. The blonde looked at her mentor and laughed thinking it a joke. She declined leaving Amos flabbergasted. Amos, Lucifer, and the rebelling 1/3 angel were kicked out of heaven.

other: Only has three real thoughts. . .love(No one has seen yet). . .hate(which he destroys). . .serve Lucifer.

Rodgort
I will hurry in a while Rodgort big grin No, hurry up now! pinch

Spidervlad
Sais the guy who takes Abbadon's name from Guild Wars :P

K Tragedy
Originally posted by Spidervlad

Read the reply Wild Cherry made above yours.

For different species characters I suggest you PM Sparkly for permission before posting them.

Sparkly
I will make something clear now yes

Only pure angels are allowed in heaven for as long as the barrier stands and the barrier stands until the RP have developed in another direction smile

K Tragedy
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Ezekiel Mszuari Macabre
Losing My Religion...

Race:
Angel/Demon

Appearance:
Lips Like Morphine
Powers:
-Withheld-
History:
-Withheld-
Others:
+Bisexual
+Neutral
+Headstrong
+Addicted to Sin

EDIT: Picture.
I don't think I wanna use Mr. Harlot for this RP. Besides, this depiction seemed more fitting.

Wild-Cherry
The link doesn't work oh

Spidervlad
Name: Vash Durinbane.

Appearence:

Angel:
http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/haven/HOMM5_Haven_Archangel.jpg

Werewolf
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/r/arne/werewolf.jpg

Powers: His sword manipulates light and fire, he can also manipulate the moon at night. In Angel form he can also talk to Nature and heal wounds, in his Werewolf form he can paralyze opponents that are weak hearted and has supernatural strength.

History:

At the age of 100, Vash was sent along with some other squad of angels in order to banish the lord "Wolfbane" who had begin a pillage of the Earth, and has by that time gathered a medium army of his own lycans in command. Vash and his fellow squadmates were ambushed, and more than half of them died. Vash was one of the angels who survived until their reinforcements came, however when Vash was fighting off the Wolfbane, he was bitten in the leg. Arrogant to his own powers, thinking that an werewolf bite would do nothing to an Angel, Vash ignored it. In his first night, he learned that he had infact become a halfling of Werewolf and Angel. Now kicked out of Heaven for his deformility, Vash had spent hundreds of years making his living in Earth, shut out from all socities. However some passion was awakened in him when he saw the fight between Angels and Demons, and he walked out of his cave, and seemed to be rescusitated. All his anger for Heaven was gone, but he still had not forgotten what they did to him. After the hundreds of years in his refuge, he had learned how to manipulate the new powers given to him, and how to use it for his advantage. He had learned to change both his weaknesses and his strengths when changing from Werewolf to Angel. After all this time, Vash know sets out to look at the world again from a different point of view. Not from the Demons side, but not from the Angels side. He will decide his path as he goes.

Others: Vash can jump to great heights while being a werewolf, and can turn into one at any time althought he prefers the night, when his Werewolf powers are at their peeks. He can outrun any other being on foot when a Werewolf, and his claws are made out of a substance that not even the strongest swords can pierce. His hide is as strong as steel, but a werewolf fears Iron.

K Tragedy
Lips Like Morphine

Ta dah.
n.n

AOR
Too late to join?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by AOR
Too late to join? * in the words of Marie *

ofc not happy welcome smileOriginally posted by K Tragedy
Lips Like Morphine

Ta dah.
n.n Pritty in_love

AOR
Name: Tzeentch

Race: Exile Angel (more neutral than anything)

Appearance: http://it.games-workshop.com/image_depot/tournaments/golden_demon/2004_winners/singola_40k_2.jpg

Powers: His powers constitute the advocation of nature and it's protection. From the summoning of mights oak trees to the revival of daisies from the dead, Tzeentch will the freedom of life to neither be impeded nor dominated.

History: Josius was one of God's most prestigue angels. In the creation of all that is, God commanded Josius to care and guard all that man did not keep from growing out of control. He was the gate keeper at the garden of Eden that ran Adam and Eve out of the garden, and he is the Arbiter between the unknown powers of nature and the encroaching powers of man. However after the great flood, and his little understanding of Man's stewardship, he left the side of God. He saw God's favoritism in man to shadow his judgment on man's imperialistic and cruel duality. That in what he saw as God's hypocrisy and man's complacency a more than justified reason to join the legion of Satan. However, he soon realized that he could only manipulate against the will of nature, than nurture it as he used to. So with a better understanding of both his powers and his purpose he changed his name from Josius to Tzeentch; Tzeentch meaning "seer of the changing ways" which in his eyes defines what nature truly is: constantly changing.

TwilightPrince
Forgot to add that you do not have to be angel or demon. You can be any fantasy race. It is the angels and demons who has the most power though smile
I was going by this when I made My char so can I rp or do I got to change something

scarecrow88
((can i join if so then ill post later))

Sparkly
Originally posted by TwilightPrince
I was going by this when I made My char so can I rp or do I got to change something

You can play with that but the actual war is between angels and demons smile

I do not want you to feel left out or disrespected but I will have those two races as priority as the RP develop yes If you want to be a part of the attention center then change to a demon but if you are good with being a bit on the side you can go with having him as a gargoyle big grin

Sparkly
Originally posted by scarecrow88
((can i join if so then ill post later))

You are welcome big grin

TwilightPrince
You can play with that but the actual war is between angels and demons smile

I do not want you to feel left out or disrespected but I will have those two races as priority as the RP develop yes If you want to be a part of the attention center then change to a demon but if you are good with being a bit on the side you can go with having him as a gargoyle big grin
I stay with a gargoyle I can live with not being the center of attention. smile

Shadow Okami
is it too late, or may i join in as well, this intrigues me...

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Shadow Okami
is it too late, or may i join in as well, this intrigues me... Its not too late smile

Rodgort
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Sais the guy who takes Abbadon's name from Guild Wars :P Don't be jealous because I used a good name. mhm

Deit
-Sheet-
Name: Siim Corten
Race: wind demon
Appearance: (pic)
Powers: manipulation of air and levitation.
History: (I'll make one later, I don't have alot of time to be on. I'll either make one tonight or tomorrow if that's ok.)
Others:

Sparkly
Name:
Rikku

Race:
Corrupted angel

Powers:
Rikku can master the wind and the air surrounding her. The air surrounding her make her able to endure any temperature and she can almost only be hit by a direct swing. Ranged attacks often miss her due the wind being her allied.

History:
There was a time when Rikku wandered among the primes. She was once an archangel to the heaven legions and happily together with one of the male archangels. Together they had done many great deeds together. She was a respected and powerful archangel that nearly never lost a fight no matter who the foe was.

Then one day everything turned to the worse. A hole was torn in the passage and she was the first to be deployed. She fought in the skies against a demon of the equal power as herself. His sword penetrated her wing and she fell. Trough the gateway that the demon had walked trough she fell. The instant she crossed the border of middle earth and Hell she turned corrupted. Once she had climbed back up from Hell, it was too late. She was no longer allowed into heaven and she refused to enter Hell. She was stuck between two worlds.

http://images.quizilla.com/M/Medalladark/1124595144_essangelic.jpg

Twilight durmak
Originally posted by Twilight durmak
Powers:with held
History:stuck between heaven and hell she was forced to live with her father on earth as a vampire. her mother didnt think god would accept her in heaven for shes a half breed. years ago her father was killed. now lonely and wandering twilight has found out about the war between heaven and hell and has decided to return to her mother to request to help.

Powers: with held
History:after his father recklessly dated an angel after promising De'Angelo's dying mother he wouldn't De'Angelo decided it was time to kill him and leave the precious angel's daughter to suffer without their father. De'Angelo has his eyes on Twilight. he wants to destroy her and the best way to do this is in the heaven and hell war. he'll kill her from behind and she'll pay for making his father love an angel. he wants revenge.

making changes.

Powers:because she is a halfling she can sence when someone is injured. she has the power of healing.

Powers: he can smell the blood of anyone weak or injured. he can control fire and black magic.

Shadow Okami
---Angels and Demons---
Name: Shadow Royale (pronounced the same as in "Casino Royale"wink
Race: Demon
Appearance: (see the picture below. i think it covers it all...)
Powers: manipulates shadows as well as controlling fire...
History: He was born into a family of warrior demons, his father a general in the demons' army, and his mother one of their best recon troops. He was raised on the prospect of "If it isn't a creature of darkness, kill it," and still holds to that today, having only one exception: He has fallen for an angel, to whom he is secretly to be betrothed in a few weeks.
Others: Loves silver. His sword is his baby, he loves it moreso than his own family. He is in love with an angel, but his war loyalties lie with the demon army.

http://images.quizilla.com/A/AN/ANG/angelic-earine/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg

(i'll post his angel girl later, unless someone else wants to play her. doesn't matter. just please run it by me first if you're taking her...)

Tela
(I'll play her if you like :-p I like drama)

Shadow Okami
(sounds like a plan. have fun creating her.) smile

Twilight durmak
(dang I have a half angel girl and i was gonna suggest i be her.)

Deit
(i'm remaking my character.)

Race: wolf demon
Powers: manipulation of air, and levitation.
History: A nomad traveling the world between heaven and hell. he was an exile from hell because of his 'humiliating' powers and his feelings against the upcoming war.
Others: he can control his temper but it's bad when he can't. he has a hard time resisting something shiny.

Shadow Okami
(sounds like a plan. have fun creating her.) smile
(sry, didn't realize you already had her made...)

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
(i'm remaking my character.)

Race: wolf demon
Powers: manipulation of air, and levitation.
History: A nomad traveling the world between heaven and hell. he was an exile from hell because of his 'humiliating' powers and his feelings against the upcoming war.
Others: he can control his temper but it's bad when he can't. he has a hard time resisting something shiny.

I just tryed to look at the pic and it didn't appear, so if the pic didn't show, here it is

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f105/thedevilangel_angel/Anime%20Pics/WolfDemon.png

Wild-Cherry
I'm temporarily pulling out of this due o a 10 day trip I'm taking....

I'll resume play when I return smile

Twilight durmak
Originally posted by Twilight durmak
making changes.

Powers:because she is a halfling she can sence when someone is injured. she has the power of healing.

Powers: he can smell the blood of anyone weak or injured. he can control fire and black magic.

editing my character.

Race:angel/fallen angel
Powers:she can sence when someone is injured. she has the power of healing.
History:stuck between heaven and hell she was forced to live with her father on earth as a fallen angel. her mother didnt think god would accept her in heaven for shes a half breed. years ago her father was killed. Twilight has commited sin, she is in love with a demon.Twilight knows he'll fight for the demons but does not know what side to chose.
Others:friendly,short tempered, mostly quiet. she loves Shadow enough to join his side.

Race:demon/fallen angel

Twilight durmak

you talking to me?

Tela

Talking about Michiru?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I'm temporarily pulling out of this due o a 10 day trip I'm taking....

I'll resume play when I return smile

You better have a good trip hug

Versyn Gaul
Could a novice play. I dont know anything about the game but i am a student of Theology and the Idea of playing a Demon intrigues me.
I have seen some of the char. but i dont know the peramiters. Can I just be an Ancient Demon who manipulates Fire and can cause fear in one to the point of menatl colapse?

Name: Kry'Lor
Race: ArchDemon of Hell
Appearance: What ever I manifest
Powers: manipulate Fire,Cause fear to the point of mental colapse

Sparkly
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
Could a novice play. I dont know anything about the game but i am a student of Theology and the Idea of playing a Demon intrigues me.
I have seen some of the char. but i dont know the peramiters. Can I just be an Ancient Demon who manipulates Fire and can cause fear in one to the point of menatl colapse?

Name: Kry'Lor
Race: ArchDemon of Hell
Appearance: What ever I manifest
Powers: manipulate Fire,Cause fear to the point of mental colapse

You make it out of this alive with that sheet because you are a novice hug Enjoy the roleplay happy

Shadow Okami
Originally posted by Tela
Talking about Michiru?

huh? OH! bugger, wrong thread, guys. sry...

Versyn Gaul
You make it out of this alive with that sheet because you are a novice

Is it that bad?

Burning thought
i dont think so, its not too diffrent rly from the originals

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
You make it out of this alive with that sheet because you are a novice

Is it that bad?

I believe she was thinking about the lack of details..

Krone
Name: Dante

Appearance: Pic. His wings are folded and hidden by his red jacket.

Powers: Dante has the ability to control lightning. With the use of lightning he can increase his speed incredibly. He is incredibly skilled with his sword and is regarded as one of the greatest sword mens in Heaven.

History: Dante was born into a highly religious family, he grew up being taught the word of God. His parents (particular) his father made him live a life focusing around religion.

Dante was trained in the art of sword fighting to protect his village from demon's though all his training went to waste and he was quickly struck down. Upon entering heaven he felt bad for leaving his village without a guardian, he trained with his sword and perfected his skills. He watches over his village from Heaven and is always willing to serve God.

Others: Dante at heart is a typical Angel. Although he is arrogant, he knows he is good at what he does and is confident in his abilities.

Shadow Okami
<<yay, Devil May Cry charry! smile >>

Krone
what do u mean! hes completely original... confused

Shadow Okami
<i meant the pic. sry, didn't mean to offend. >

Tela
S.O., Maybe two characters is enough for me. You should go ahead and make your other character.

Shadow Okami
kk, no prob. i'll get around to her in a while... thanks for the heads-up, though. smile

K Tragedy
detailed recap as well. ]

Krone
Do i need to get my character approved or can i just start posting?

Shadow Okami
<<i just started posting, Krone. hiya, K-T. Welcome back. um... i dunno how to recap it, i've been in and out. perhaps someone else would be so kind?>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.