Thanos W/IG vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
this should be intesting, who takes it...

Thanos_THOTU
Which Spectre?

norrinradd43
classic spectre

TricksterPriest
Doesn't ****ing matter. Any Spectre>IG. stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Spectre

Endless Mike
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't ****ing matter. Any Spectre>IG. stick out tongue

DoV Spectre seemed far weaker than an IG wielder.

I mean I doubt Captain Marvel, even with all of the earth's magic, could do anything against the IG.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
DoV Spectre seemed far weaker than an IG wielder.

I mean I doubt Captain Marvel, even with all of the earth's magic, could do anything against the IG.

Good point. But that was a host-less spectre, who basically has no access to his full powers. smile

Thanos_1990
Spectre

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
this should be intesting, who takes it...

spectre

quanchi112
thanos owned all marvels abstracts with the infinity gauntlet except living tribunal,oblivion, and infinity this would be a walk in the park. he could attack them with marvels cosmic giants and he would still go in thanos's little prison over his sanctuary. thanos would crush the spectre and i mean crush.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos owned all marvels abstracts with the infinity gauntlet except living tribunal,oblivion, and infinity this would be a walk in the park. he could attack them with marvels cosmic giants and he would still go in thanos's little prison over his sanctuary. thanos would crush the spectre and i mean crush.

crazy dur

quanchi112
shazam went toe to toe with spectre, i mean come on shazam. thanos could do whatever he wanted to shazam.

TricksterPriest
shazam went toe to toe with spectre, i mean come on shazam. thanos could do whatever he wanted to shazam.

FAIL. Shazam is skyfather level magician. He's part of the Quintessence. Thanos wouldn't do shit to him in a fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jebus reborn
FAIL. Shazam is skyfather level magician. He's part of the Quintessence. Thanos wouldn't do shit to him in a fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

I think you forgot what the thread is about...

When has a skyfather ever been considered higher than Eternity?
Must have missed something...

quanchi112
trickster a magician versus marvels infinity gems when used by thanos. are u high. are u serious.. please tell me ur not comparing shazam to thanos with the infinity gems.

quanchi112
trickster answer my questions?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
no expression

I think you forgot what the thread is about...

When has a skyfather ever been considered higher than Eternity?
Must have missed something...

embarrasment I forgot he has the IG in this thread. But he's still gonna get murdered by Spectre if he's got a host.

quanchi112
remember i knew even u a darksied fanatic couldnt compare shazam to thanos with the infinity gauntlet. if u wanted to keep what credibility u have here. now about this thread thanos with the gems was so powerful it wasnt even funny. spectre couldnt beat these odds. no way near it. thanos could snap his fingers freeze time and do whatevr he wanted. this would last as long as thanos wanted it to.

mykke
dude shazam is NOTHING compared to the IG, wielded by Thanos. Though Spectre should take him, just as Living Tribunal did.

Priest
Originally posted by mykke
dude shazam is NOTHING compared to the IG, wielded by Thanos. Though Spectre should take him, just as Living Tribunal did.
LT dident know whether or not he could take out the IG.
he just turned off the gems if some one tried to make the work in unison .

quanchi112
exactly i dont know all of the spectres feat and i dont pretend to but i know this the spectre is all over the board in his showings. the infinity gauntlet is power incarnate and has no bad showings. has spectre ever faced down every cosmic entity as once and won? someone answer me who believes spectre can win.

Priest
Seriously, this would be have to a very very uber spectre to win this match up.
Spectre's average showings would loose to the IG.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
LT dident know whether or not he could take out the IG.
he just turned off the gems if some one tried to make the work in unison .

Not true. LT said he could shut the gauntlet down, but he didn't want to destroy the reality they were fighting in.

A non-jobbing Spectre demolishes the IG. Not up for discussion.

citannah17
i'm just voicing my opinion but why is it that spectre seems so weak okay everybody dont start attacking me. its just that for the wrath of god he should be much whats the word i'm looking for........................

Priest
Not true. LT said he could shut the gauntlet down, but he didn't want to destroy the reality they were fighting in.
really? i don't remember LT saying that he could shut down the gauntlet.
I remember LT giving Adam Warlock a "guilt trip" about the battle they would have may destroy reality.
LT clearly dident know whether or not he was mpre powerful than the IG, so much for being omniscience.

A non-jobbing Spectre demolishes the IG. Not up for discussion.
What is a non jobbing Spectre?
Seriously his power level is pretty damn inconsistent imo.
One day he gets hurt by Darkseid, the next day he he beats pharallax and the dat after that he gets beaten by the AM, and the weak after he gets his head caved in by captain marvel.
An average spectre showing would loose to the IG.

quanchi112
trickster ur great point is nonjobbing spectre destorys infinity gauntlet. im losing more respect for u by the post. tell me some of spectres great feats be thorough so i can understand ur logic. and dont post spectre would so win or anything like u have been posting. use evidence please.

quanchi112
a nonujobbing spectre to these biased jerks is a spectre that wins no matter what. the ig neevr looked bad yet u have spectre looking bad one minute great the next. tell me of afeat that rivals taking on everyone pretty much at once and beating them.

Jebus reborn
im losing more respect for u by the post. You're not the first... or the last...

hush
trickster ur great point is nonjobbing spectre destorys infinity gauntlet. im losing more respect for u by the post.

like you have more respect on KMC................................. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing stick out tongue

quanchi112
i dont care what anyone thinks of me on here get a life its a vs thread. i back up my points if need be and dont just post to someones post thanos wins with ease. thats how some of these yoddles respond on here with no evidence or logic as to why they are right and i am wrong.

TricksterPriest
You're not the first... or the last...

Go suck on a lemon. stick out tongue

Citannah: Spectre's power depends on how much God gives him and whether he's acting on the will of the presence, etc. If God is giving him the ok and he's representing the will of the presence, Nobody in DC can stop him.

Jebus reborn
Go suck on a lemon. stick out tongue Nvr?
Is that you?

Funny, because I always thought you were a little... fruity... to say the least.

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Nvr?
Is that you?

Funny, because I always thought you were a little... fruity... to say the least.

stick out tongue

Only slightly less than you and Batdude. wink Btw, where is he? I haven't seen him in awhile.

quanchi112
trickster gimme 2 feats he has done that are awesome. name me two things he did that are like wow the power he has kinda thing. i wanna see where u are coming from i wanna understand ur side of this argument.

Jebus reborn
Only slightly less than you and Batdude. wink Btw, where is he? I haven't seen him in awhile. Slightly less than Batdude (considering I don't swing dat way)?

Wow, you must be a real cock pusher!

TricksterPriest
Slightly less than Batdude (considering I don't swing dat way)?

Wow, you must be a real cock pusher!

cool Batdude is only occasionally gay. The rest of the time he's flaming gay.

Btw, seriously, where is he? He's supposed to be judging this tournament. confused

Jebus reborn
cool Batdude is only occasionally gay. The rest of the time he's flaming gay.

Btw, seriously, where is he? He's supposed to be judging this tournament. confused Which would mean you're slightly less than flaming gay...

F*ck if I know, but I can't wait for the Trickster/Martian battle...

quanchi112
still waiting on those impressive feats trickster. i wont hold my breath. i like asking u guys questions like this becuz its simple questions like this that stun u. and ur like well spectre is the wrath he just wins. he turned phantom stranger into a rodent. name me two awesome feats. then u can argue with me some more.

hush
i dont care what anyone thinks of me on here get a life its a vs thread. i back up my points if need be and dont just post to someones post thanos wins with ease. thats how some of these yoddles respond on here with no evidence or logic as to why they are right and i am wrong.

no you are wrong cuz you say stuff like Darkseid wus running from Yuga Khan so thanos wins.

TricksterPriest
Which would mean you're slightly less than flaming gay...

F*ck if I know, but I can't wait for the Trickster/Martian battle...

Me either. I'm psyched for my match. big grin When the hell is it again? confused

Thanos_THOTU
Against classic Spectre?
- Thanos wins.

quanchi112
hush liten to my points, please. i borught up two for instances. one was thanos being beaten by odin a character who has more raw power. the second was when darkseid faced yuga khan and shyed away from the challenege. both characters basically lost. but the difference is one gave up where one chose to not yield. thanos never gives in where darkseid gives in and concedes defeat. look at him in the superman loss he said i lose i give up. thanos has never uttered the words please stop i give up. thanos is a tougher fighter and a better planner that is why he wins. i never meant he crushes darkseid but he would win.

quanchi112
thanos wins against the toughest form of spectre

hush
hush liten to my points, please. i borught up two for instances. one was thanos being beaten by odin a character who has more raw power. the second was when darkseid faced yuga khan and shyed away from the challenege. both characters basically lost. but the difference is one gave up where one chose to not yield. thanos never gives in where darkseid gives in and concedes defeat. look at him in the superman loss he said i lose i give up. thanos has never uttered the words please stop i give up. thanos is a tougher fighter and a better planner that is why he wins. i never meant he crushes darkseid but he would win.

i no what your saying but darkseid saying i give up in a fight hes jobing in or saying thanos is a better planner or Darkseid wus running from Yuga Khan is not a way to say thanos wins sorry its just not.

quanchi112
its not the reason but it just adds it all into my equation for a thanos victory. darkseid had time for yuga kahn but stil had no real plan of beating him and crapped his pants when he showed up. and its not areason in and of itself why thanos wins. in every department thanos edges out darkseid. braver, smarter, more successful, and more of a fighter.

hush

my god did you say thanos wins against the spectre yup your a thanos fanboy im not saying its bad to be a thanos fanboy but maybe kmc is not for you try CBR its full of thanos fanboy you may like it.

quanchi112
thanos with the infinty gauntlet would win i said if u dont know how powerful that was then i feel sorry for u.

quanchi112
do u know what thread ur on i dont mean normal thanos in a straight up battle would win.

hush
its not the reason but it just adds it all into my equation for a thanos victory. darkseid had time for yuga kahn but stil had no real plan of beating him and crapped his pants when he showed up. and its not areason in and of itself why thanos wins. in every department thanos edges out darkseid. braver, smarter, more successful, and more of a fighter.

you see ill say DS kills thanos cuz thanos cant stop the Omega Effect sups can and WW and doomsday can not be eraset by the Omega Effect cuz of the Source Wall.

quanchi112
superman beat darkseid thanos owns silver surfer go to my thread. darkseid vs thanos thread. ill argue with u there and put u in ur place. here is another vs thread lets not turn it into thanos vs darkseid part 2.

hush
do u know what thread ur on i dont mean normal thanos in a straight up battle would win.

ok my bad i see now but i say infinty gauntlet or no infinty gauntlet spectre wins hes = to the LT you no. http://forums.comicbookresources.com/

hush
superman beat darkseid thanos owns silver surfer go to my thread. darkseid vs thanos thread. ill argue with u there and put u in ur place. here is another vs thread lets not turn it into thanos vs darkseid part 2.
i have to sleep now cuz its like 2:30 but win i get up ill put you in ur place lol your fun to argue with.

quanchi112
no one will put me in place. ur welcome to try. spectre isnt equal to the living tribunal now or ever. he was thrown in that crappy story about marvel vs dc. that isnt canon as with the borhters sotry in marvel vs dc crossover and tribunal would neevr get into a fight with batman. spectre has. tribunal isnt even open to soemthing like that. ill gladly humble u tomrrow when u wake up...again.

Estacado
shocklaughOriginally posted by quanchi112

Go read up on Spectre you tard.

quanchi112
thats u do is is tell people to go read espect thread u tard i know he got decked by batman what else is there?

Estacado
Seriously.....
Get the **** out!!!!

Spectre is connected to the Logoz which is a part of the Presence....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
Seriously.....
Get the **** out!!!!

Now Estacado is cursing you out, Quanchi. And he doesn't get pissed at sock and trolls usually. wink So you know you're being extra special stupid right now, right? dur

Skeets
Can someone explain to me what a "Classic Spectre" is?....no expression

Nikkolas
What the hell does Doomsday have to do with the Source?

He just took the things, got up and laid the smackdown on Darkseid because..that's what Doomsday does unless he's able to think or your name is Imperiex.

Oh and that bit in IC...Just ignore that. That was painful.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado

No he's not. He's only connected to the Logoz . . . when he's connected to the Logoz.

The rest of the time his power varies.

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Can someone explain to me what a "Classic Spectre" is?....no expression I was wondering myself.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No he's not. He's only connected to the Logoz . . . when he's connected to the Logoz.

The rest of the time his power varies. Actually, the Logoz is what the spectreforce actually is, once the masks are off. The wrath changed and revealed it's TRUE face to Hal, the Logoz.

Martian_mind
Jim Corrigan?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
I was wondering myself.

His version from the late 40s . . .

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
Can someone explain to me what a "Classic Spectre" is?....no expression
Basicly Silver age Spectre, you know the one that took Pre-crisis Superman's punches like nothing and was impailed and killed by the Spear of Destiny and things like that.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, the Logoz is what the spectreforce actually is, once the masks are off. The wrath changed and revealed it's TRUE face to Hal, the Logoz.
Was it somehow confirmed that Hal was the first Spectre to tap into it, or is it fully possible that Spectre's before him have done the same?

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Was it somehow confirmed that Hal was the first Spectre to tap into it, or is it fully possible that Spectre's before him have done the same? Hal so far is the only documented person, and probably the only only one with enough willpower to see the spectre-force for what it truly is. Most are absorbed by The Wrath. Hal bent it over backwards and turned it into a rainbow loving hippy. Hence Hal was not "The Wrath", but "The Redemption". And didn't damn souls, but save them. But being that the spectre-force is the logoz, all of them have tapped it in a sense, but no other host could control The Wrath, but merely rode backseat.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Basicly Silver age Spectre, you know the one that took Pre-crisis Superman's punches like nothing

Bronze age

Modern age

starlock
Would it be possible in neutral ground(if going into default rules) that thanos can make reality in his favor by making spectre his wrath?

I am thinking with no stipulations and in neutral ground would the IG be able to set reality so spectre was the wrath of Thanos? i wonder about this when the IG comes up against LT also with no stipulations

Just a thought

Juntai
Originally posted by starlock
Would it be possible in neutral ground(if going into default rules) that thanos can make reality in his favor by making spectre his wrath?

I am thinking with no stipulations and in neutral ground would the IG be able to set reality so spectre was the wrath of Thanos? i wonder about this when the IG comes up against LT also with no stipulations

Just a thought Uh..

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Gems aren't even multiversal. they can't even beat The MultiEternity. What are they going to do to the omniversal guardian of DC? Get laughed at. Thanos wouldn't be able to beat The phantom Stranger nor Mxy. Let alone the SPectre. Rediculous thread.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Gems aren't even multiversal. they can't even beat The MultiEternity. What are they going to do to the omniversal guardian of DC? Get laughed at. Thanos wouldn't be able to beat The phantom Stranger nor Mxy. Let alone the SPectre. Rediculous thread.

The gems are multiversal. The Magus used them to fuse a universe he had created with cosmic cubes together with 616.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The gems are multiversal. The Magus used them to fuse a universe he had created with cosmic cubes together with 616.

UM no. He had the mind gem. He could have been focusing his will upon everyone to see it that way. He never had the reality gem. Hence how could he have fused realities? They also have never shown MULTIVERSAL power. Meaning affecting all universes within a multiverse at one time.

Endless Mike
UM no. He had the mind gem. He could have been focusing his will upon everyone to see it that way. He never had the reality gem. Hence how could he have fused realities? They also have never shown MULTIVERSAL power. Meaning affecting all universes within a multiverse at one time.

Professor X confirmed that it was happening.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Professor X confirmed that it was happening.

You mean a telepath who would also be subject to telepathic persuasion of the supreme being? I think not. When you read the book, you see the magus eyes over this so called merging of universes. He's telling of what he WANTS to occur. Then strange and others comment on them FEELING it STARTING to occur. Show me a panel of the universes merged and changed.

Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/igmagusmerginguniverses1.jpg

quanchi112
u compare mr mysplty who was one shotted by mistake by gog to thanos with the infinity gauntlet... thanos made the universe his play ground and he could do whatever he wanted to. thanos is intelligent while mr myply is a jokster. yeah get back to me when u sober up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/igmagusmerginguniverses1.jpg

LOL. That panel says what I said. no where does it say the universes are merged with any certainly. Only feelings of such. and the magus had the mind and soul gems. feelings were his to play with.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u compare mr mysplty who was one shotted by mistake by gog to thanos with the infinity gauntlet... thanos made the universe his play ground and he could do whatever he wanted to. thanos is intelligent while mr myply is a jokster. yeah get back to me when u sober up.

YOu are so silly it's crazy. Gog has never one shotted mxy. Mxy destroyed the entire DC omniverse and put it all back together again. Mxy is so intelligent that he even comments on how he could do what ever he wants with the verse but then he has to hear about it and feel it on his side in the 5th. please read up on DC and mxy. you aren't very versed.

Endless Mike
LOL. That panel says what I said. no where does it say the universes are merged with any certainly. Only feelings of such. and the magus had the mind and soul gems. feelings were his to play with.

So you say that the Magus was tricking people into thinking the universes were merged, when I say he was just merging them.

Considering his goal was to merge them, and not to trick people into thinking they were merged, my explanation is more parsimonious, so due to Occam's Razor, yours is discarded and mine must be accepted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you say that the Magus was tricking people into thinking the universes were merged, when I say he was just merging them.

Considering his goal was to merge them, and not to trick people into thinking they were merged, my explanation is more parsimonious, so due to Occam's Razor, yours is discarded and mine must be accepted.

NO. Becuz on panel when they show him merging the universes, he's talking about what he wants to do and what he plans to do. And his eyes are drawn over the panels to show his wishes and dreams. The universe are never shown to merge. And since he didnt' have the reality gem, it's a sure bet he didn't do it.

Mr Master
UM no. He had the mind gem.

He could have been focusing his will upon everyone to see it that way.

laughing

He never had the reality gem. Hence how could he have fused realities?

Can someone say,

"Time and Space Gem"

Hmm, ... yes ...

Eternity = Time

and Infinity = Space

Together they = Reality

They also have never shown MULTIVERSAL power. Meaning affecting all universes within a multiverse at one time.

They Merged Two UniverseS instantly.

An Incomplete IG Owned the UN (Multiversal Remaker)

The IG in the Rune series was threatening BOTH MultiverseS,

the one that houses 616 and the one that houses Rune's Universe.

The LT himself said it! (you need the scans, I have em) smile

Mr Master
You mean a telepath who would also be subject to telepathic persuasion of the supreme being? I think not. When you read the book, you see the magus eyes over this so called merging of universes. He's telling of what he WANTS to occur. Then strange and others comment on them FEELING it STARTING to occur.

This isn't true,

totaly made up.

Show me a panel of the universes merged and changed.

Magus with an INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet had Total CONTROL of TWO Universes,

and he himself was in a Universe separated from these TWO Universes he was Totally Controlling!

"My TAKEOVER of your ACTUALITY,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units, would have taken Hours to Accomplish"

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8180/myw4.th.jpg

"Other matters have a higher priority now, such as MAKING YOUR Universe MINE"

With his INCOMPLETE IG, Magus MERGED TWO Universes in an INSTANT.

More PROOF:

Immediately after Magus MERGED the TWO UNIVERSES:

Dr Strange says,

"We have FAILED, the Magus has WON this Round"
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5967/m1uf3.th.jpg

Xavier says,

"Already I feel it METAMORPHOSING into something Unrecognizable"
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3129/m2zm9.th.jpg

Galactus says,

"Energy Levels Up in the target Dimension, ALTERATIONS in MY OWN REALITY"
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8986/m3zl2.th.jpg

Photon009
IG Thanos wins easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

Can someone say,

"Time and Space Gem"

Hmm, ... yes ...

Eternity = Time

and Infinity = Space

Together they = Reality

They Merged Two UniverseS instantly.

An Incomplete IG Owned the UN (Multiversal Remaker)

The IG in the Rune series was threatening BOTH MultiverseS,

the one that houses 616 and the one that houses Rune's Universe.

The LT himself said it! (you need the scans, I have em) smile

That's all pure mr. master conjecture. The UN at the time was NOT the Multiversal remaker. Please get that retarded theory out of here. And It doesn't matter if Rune threatens anything. Was he shown ever DOING anything. Please get it together. Anyone can be a threat. Show them doing something. Also, The time gem, and Space gem dont' equal control over reality. If that were true, there would be no need for the reality gem. Get that outta here. I"m NOT buying that.

Juntai
Spectre.

Now, if Thanos AND Hulk were to do it, they wouldn't need the gems anyways.

Endless Mike
So you're claiming the UN got a powerup later? Do you have any evidence for that?

Mr Master
That's all pure mr. master conjecture. The UN at the time was NOT the Multiversal remaker. Please get that retarded theory out of here.

As you wish.

And It doesn't matter if Rune threatens anything. Was he shown ever DOING anything. Please get it together. Anyone can be a threat. Show them doing something.

The LT himself said the IG could destroy both MultiverseS.

Also, The time gem, and Space gem dont' equal control over reality. If that were true,

there would be no need for the reality gem.

Get that outta here.

I"m NOT buying that.

hum

Eternity - embodiment of Time
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/589/et17py.th.jpg

Infinity - embodiment of Space
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4365/et27wf.th.jpg

When Thanos absorbed all of Reality with the THOTI,

he absorbed:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8809/allhecould3sq3.th.jpg

Time & Space ... smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're claiming the UN got a powerup later? Do you have any evidence for that?

IS the UN a part of Galactus? Has Galactus grown in power since he first came and continues to do so? At least in showings?

Mr Master
IS the UN a part of Galactus? Has Galactus grown in power since he first came and continues to do so? At least in showings?

Galactus was created by Multi-Eternity to ensure the balance of the Multiverse.

Galactus does not balance Reality because he's the big G, but because his existence prevents the Multiversal destroyer Abraxas from emerging from within Multi-Eternity.

IMO,

the UN which is a Part/Aspect of Galactus,

was created by Eternity to make sure Abraxas is stopped if he's released.

...........................................................................................

After all,

Roma said, ONLY the UN can defeat Abraxas, and she had the CN all along.

Here Roma says it:

"It will be a WEAPON of UNIMAGINABLE POWER that will WIN this DAY"

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1483/roma1fh6.th.jpg

Here Galactus says it, and Reed realizes this truth:

"But THIS Time, THIS Day can END ONLY ONE WAY"

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2953/u1ok8.th.jpg

Reed says, "Yes.... God help me, I can see that now"

Here when Reed uses the UN, Abraxas and Reed say to each other:

Abraxas says, "Put it down Richards, you have no idea"

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

Reed says, "Actually Abraxas I do, You NEVER INTENDED to FIRE the Nullifier for the very same Reason I MUST"

So you see, it's quite clear that Abraxas himself KNEW, the ONLY possible way to get rid of him, (even if he used it himself), was with the Ultimate Nullifier.

...........................................................................................

SO if the purpose of the UN was to STOP Abraxas,

and you need to Remake the Multiverse in order to do that,

what does that tell you?

It was ALWAYS capable of such of a Feat, but until the appointed time,

was unnecessary to do so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Galactus was created by Multi-Eternity to ensure the balance of the Multiverse.

Galactus does not balance Reality because he's the big G, but because his existence prevents the Multiversal destroyer Abraxas from emerging from within Multi-Eternity.

IMO,

the UN which is a Part/Aspect of Galactus,

was created by Eternity to make sure Abraxas is stopped if he's released.

After all,

Roma said, ONLY the UN can defeat Abraxas, and she had the CN all along.

Here Roma says it:

"It will be a WEAPON of UNIMAGINABLE POWER that will WIN this DAY"

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1483/roma1fh6.th.jpg

Here Galactus says it, and Reed realizes this truth:

"But THIS Time, THIS Day can END ONLY ONE WAY"

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2953/u1ok8.th.jpg

Reed says, "Yes.... God help me, I can see that now"

Here when Reed uses the UN, Abraxas and Reed say to each other:

Abraxas says, "Put it down Richards, you have no idea"

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

Reed says, "Actually Abraxas I do, You NEVER INTENDED to FIRE the Nullifier for the very same Reason I MUST"

So you see, it's quite clear that Abraxas himself KNEW, the ONLY possible way to get rid of him, (even if he used it himself), was with the Ultimate Nullifier.

SO if the purpose of the UN was to STOP Abraxas,

and you need to Remake the Multiverse in order to do that,

what does that tell you?

It was ALWAYS capable of such of a Feat, but until the appointed time,

was unnecessary to do so.

Yes but you are using a retcon to explain the UN"s power back when the UN was not a multiversal weapon. Thus changing the story and focus of the UN. Back then Galactus was just a survivor from another universe. Not a being created by the multiverse to beat abraxax. And yet and still, the UN at the time was not being used to recreate the Multiverse. Even Roma says SiT WILL be a weapon. not that it ever was before. But it WILL be. Game set and match. I win.

Mr Master
Yes but you are using a retcon to explain the UN"s power back when the UN was not a multiversal weapon. Thus changing the story and focus of the UN. Back then Galactus was just a survivor from another universe. Not a being created by the multiverse to beat abraxax.

Galactus was created by Eternity and was always the balance of the Universe,

back when Infinity didn't even exist.

Eternity and Death were the major Concepts of the Multiverse/Universe.

Abraxas was created later, this is true,

but Abraxas is just the manifestation of destruction that takes place if Big G "Dies"

Had galactus died before Abraxas was created by Marvel, then the Reality would still have collapsed, but on it's own, and the UN could have rectified that scenerio back then too.

The UN has always been able to erase Reality and Re-Create it.

It never performed a Multiversal task, because quite frankly, it never needed to.

And yet and still, the UN at the time was not being used to recreate the Multiverse.

There was no reason for it.

How many times do you think Galactus 616 has died anyway?

Even Roma says SiT WILL be a weapon. not that it ever was before. But it WILL be. Game set and match. I win.

I have no idea, how you think you won because of this.

In fact,

I have no idea what you're saying here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.