Kyo Kusanagi vs Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Snafu the Great's Notes: I downloaded Mortal Kombat 2 on my PS3, hence the MK-based matches I've been posting recently. And here is my newest one.

Duel of the Flames.

Kyo Kusanagi: Descendant of the Kusanagi clan, wielder of the Magatama flames. Current champion of the King of Fighters tournaments. Fourth character (tied with Iori) in fighting game history to use attacks which are flame based.

Scorpion: Birthname - Hanzou Hasashi. Undead Shirai Ryu ninja with the flames of Hell. Killed by the Lin Kuei ninja Subzero (the future Noob Saibot), current protector of the younger Subzero. Third character in fighting game history to use attacks which are flame based.

There are reports of Kyo clones running around in Tokyo, as Heidern and the Ikari Commandos notice. As the reports continue, they discover that most of them were immolated. Others had their thorats violently slashed and chopped in two.

Grainy footage reveals that it is a yellow-and-black ninja who is responsible. A yellow-and-black ninja with the power of fire.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," Heidern muses.

Kyo Kusanagi has heard of this fighter as well. Despite warnings from Heidern, he seeks the ninja out.

Sure enough, Kyo finds his quarry. Surrounded by Kyo Kusanagis 1 and 2, as well as Kusanagi, is the ninja. He is dressed in all black, unmasked, complete with trenchcoat, since it was raining earlier that day.

The ninja in question, is Hanzou Hasahi, codename Scorpion. Restored to full life by the Elder Gods, Scorpion still retains the powers he had as an undead specter.

The real Kyo watches as Scorpion eliminates the three imposters barehanded. When they retreat, Scorpion sees Kyo watching the battle.

Scorpion: You're not a clone.

Kyo: I'm the real deal. You're that ninja that's been destroying those clones. Who are you, anyway?

Scorpion: Just a ninja passing by. This has nothing to do with you. Forget what you have seen here.

Kyo: I've dealt with these clones before. I can take care of myself.

Scorpion: So you say. I know about the Kusanagi bloodline, including you. You merely got off lucky. You don't know what it's like to fight to the death.

Kyo: Watch what you say. You may regret it.

Scorpion: Be careful what you wish for, boy. You may pay with your life.

That's it for Kyo. He goes on the attack, attempting to strike Scorpion with the Hyaku Juu Yon Shiki - Aragami (Style 114 - Wild Bite). He lunges forward, right fist covered in Magatma flames.

Kyo: Body ga...ame--

He is cut off when he sees that Scorpion catches the still-burning fist with one hand. Kyo winces in pain as Scorpion increases the pressure.

Then Scorpion decks him with one hand, which sends Kyo flying. As Kyo gets to his feet, he sees Scorpion consumed by the flames. When they finally clear, he is dressed in his yellow-and-black ninja uniform, the infamous skull mask the last thing to conceal his face.

It's time for a fight.

TricksterPriest
Scorpion is gonna rip Kyo apart. Great opening btw. thumb up

Remulous Dohma
Awesome intro, Scorp takes this.

GET OVER HERE!!!

SteelEagle
You know, these Kyo threads are getting out of hand now. Are you sure these aren't out of spite???

2D_MASTER
Kyo would totally annihilate Scorpion. He beat a god, he can beat some cronnie.

brainchild81
laughing Big time Kyo hate 'round here

SteelEagle
I tell ya, Kyo Kusanagi is like the Japanese John Cena or something... laughing out loud

brainchild81
laughing

SteelEagle
It's true though....

Some people like Cena, then there's the majority that hate him.
Some people like Kyo, then there's the majority that hate him. :P

brainchild81
Yeah. I don't hate Cena, I just hate his boring & long championship reigns. He's an OK wrestler, but Vince seems to want to push him down our throats. We had enough of that shit w/lame ass "I really wanna be Ric Flair" HHH having the belt all the damn time. Kyo's cool. He's one of the better heroes SNK has.

SteelEagle
I agree, and I think he gets unfair hate on these boards... seriously....

Emperor Ashtar
I don't like Kyo, but I've come to realise that he isn't that bad.

SteelEagle
frankly, I don't really like him that much, but he's not as bad as some people make him out to be here...

Xenogears
It's pretty easy to tell Kyo's hated here. I personally think he's awesome.

SteelEagle
yeah with all these sort of threads pitting him against an opponent he'll most likely lose to, yeah i see it...

P-Geyser
I hate Kusanagi to death, but I do not go around making these posts...it's more like Snafu.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I hate Kusanagi to death, but I do not go around making these posts...it's more like Snafu.

People (other than those on this site) claim that Kyo can beat anyone, since he has won the KOF tournaments more than Liu Kang has won the MK tournaments, the Plot Device being the main factor.

So, I deciced to see if they are right or not by making these threads. Like I told Xeno, if I wanted to truly bash Kyo, I'd stick him in a match with the Shitenno.

And besides, I can do mad damage with Scorpion...that an I wanted to see who was the better flame-wielding mofo.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Major Snafu
People (other than those on this site) claim that Kyo can beat anyone, since he has won the KOF tournaments more than Liu Kang has won the MK tournaments, the Plot Device being the main factor.

So, I deciced to see if they are right or not by making these threads. Like I told Xeno, if I wanted to truly bash Kyo, I'd stick him in a match with the Shitenno.

And besides, I can do mad damage with Scorpion...that an I wanted to see who was the better flame-wielding mofo.

I see what you mean.

Remulous Dohma
I like Kyo a a bit more then Scorp, for a time I was like the only guy other then Brainchild who thought Kyo was cool. Still, Scorp is gonna win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.