Murder Capital of the World-Lost Boys Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
I'll allow original characters, as I am going to play as mine, but we'll have to fill up all of the cannon's first.

Background: My character Morgan was born in 1939 to two highschool drop-outs. Long story short, her dad ran away, when Morgan was about thirteen, her mom died. Morgan joined a local gang, got into some trouble and was placed with a foster parent. The parent happened to be Max. Max made Morgan his vampire child and they travelled west to Utah then to California. Along the way, the family grew, David, Dwayne, Marko and Paul were added in. In the late 70's, they all moved to a little beach town known as Santa Carla. This is where our story begins.
Max bought a small video store on the ever-busy boardwalk and let his vampire children terrorize the town to their hearts content.----- aka, this is where the fun of rp-ing as vampires in the 80's comes in!

Characters available:
David
Marko
Dwayne
Paul
Max
The Frog Brothers
Laddie (before and after becoming a vamp)
Star (before and after becoming a vamp)

Note! This is BEFORE The Emersons move to town.

Original character form:
Name:
D.O.B.:
Place of Birth:
Hair:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Build:
Piercings (come on, it's the 80's everybody's got earrings!):
Identifying Marks(if any):
Criminal Record (if any):
History:
Personality:
Species:
Sire (if any):
Apparent Age:
Vampire Age(if any):

My character:
Name: Morgan Penciatti
D.O.B.: Dec. 24. 1939
Place of Birth: Dodge City, Kansas, U.S.A.
Hair: Black, Wavy and Messy
Skin: White
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 147lbs
Piercings: Both Earlobes,, Right Cartilage(1x), Left Cartilage(2x)
Identifying Marks: Cigarette burn, Lower Back, Left

Criminal Record:
Defacing Public and Private Property
Terrorizing Civilians
Armed Robbery
Disturbing of the Peace
Reckless Behavior
Other Gang Associated Activities

Personality: Morgan cares passionately for her friends and holds a grudge against all cops. She's a tough cookie, and can mostly handle things for herself. She is able to talk her way out of most situations and is quite witty. Her attitude about life is to Live fast, die young (hence the fact tht she's already 'dead'), and have a damn good time doing it. Morgan is mostly one to be noticed in a crowd and for the most part, enjoys attention and partying. She can be emotional, but is a tough chick and could beat most boys at things like arm-wrestling or motor-cycle racing. She is the leader of the pack when it comes to it.
Species: Vampire
Sire: Max
Apparent Age: 18
Vampire Age: 45

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/neverforeveralways/Notasquare.jpg

mycoreisdark
Hello? What happened to the people who said they'd join?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Hello? What happened to the people who said they'd join? One is in Italy/Sea/Greece while the others are probably just sleeping or something.. Talk about impatient no expression

mycoreisdark
*Nice to see you made it. lol. smile

Sp@rx
i'll join as Dwayne but i don't know what this is all about.

mycoreisdark
Great! You know the story of the Lost Boys, right? You've seen the movie? Well, this is before the movie.

mycoreisdark
I need people to come to Santa Carla. Hello? Anyone there?

mycoreisdark

mycoreisdark
I'll allow original characters, as I am going to play as mine, but we'll have to fill up all of the cannon's first.

Background: My character Morgan was born in 1939 to two highschool drop-outs. Long story short, her dad ran away, when Morgan was about thirteen, her mom died. Morgan joined a local gang, got into some trouble and was placed with a foster parent. The parent happened to be Max. Max made Morgan his vampire child and they travelled west to Utah then to California. Along the way, the family grew, David, Dwayne, Marko and Paul were added in. In the late 70's, they all moved to a little beach town known as Santa Carla. This is where our story begins.
Max bought a small video store on the ever-busy boardwalk and let his vampire children terrorize the town to their hearts content.----- aka, this is where the fun of rp-ing as vampires in the 80's comes in!

Characters available:
David
Marko
Dwayne
Paul
Max
The Frog Brothers
Laddie (before and after becoming a vamp)
Star (before and after becoming a vamp)

Note! This is BEFORE The Emersons move to town.

Original character form:
Name:
D.O.B.:
Place of Birth:
Hair:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Build:
Piercings (come on, it's the 80's everybody's got earrings!):
Identifying Marks(if any):
Criminal Record (if any):
History:
Personality:
Species:
Sire (if any):
Apparent Age:
Vampire Age(if any):

mycoreisdark
For everyone who said they'd join:
Post a character or claim one.
I'm going to be away for the week. See you all next weekend, and we'll get the rp started then.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Marlita ( Marlie ) Delorenso
D.O.B.: June 14th 1945
Place of Birth: Los Angeles
Hair: Black
Skin: Tan
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'6
Build: athletic
Piercings (come on, it's the 80's everybody's got earrings!): Both lobes and her lower lip. center.
Identifying Marks(if any): A small tattoo on the small of her back, it's a black heart with blood red wings.
Criminal Record (if any): N/A
History: Marlie was born to a single mother, no father in sight. This never troubled the two, and they always put their all into everything they did. Through her school years Marlie had few frends, and mostly kept to herself. During the early part of her 11th grade year, Marlie met a girl named Aivery Kelens. The two became friends, and eventually, lovers, And Aivery was forced to tell the truth she long denied, that she was a vampire. Marlie told her she would give her soul to be with her, and thats basically what she did.

Eventually others also found out about Aivery. They became uneasy. When Marlie's mother passed away unexpectedly, the two decided they would make a move with their Border Collie, Neo. They had heard about others In Santa Carla, and thoguht that would be the ebst place to go. And Easy place to stay in hiding. Aivery was killed before they could go, and, tearfully, Marlie went on without her.

Marlie and Neo ( her Border collie ) are currently living quietly on the outskirts of Santa Carla.
Personality: Quiet, easy goign and generally sweet, she isn't your typical vampire.
Species:Vsmpire
Apparent Age: 16
Vampire Age(if any): 38

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/erin_1127/11girl_summer_beach.jpg

mycoreisdark
Accepted!
Welcome to the Murder Capital of the World!

Darth Extecute
Would've been amusing if that profile wasn't accepted...

(Lovely profile, Cherry)

But still.. The only profile, getting declined.. Amusing.. I'd find that funny stick out tongue

mycoreisdark
Sooo, should we get this started, and hope more people join in?

mycoreisdark
Late one evening, and a little ways down the Santa Carla boardwalk, a small group of rebellious-looking teens could be found loitering and frighteng passerbys. The five of them laughed at something inaudible to any other people but them. One of them, the only girl was sitting next to two of the boys on a fence, she puffed on a cigararette and stared at a mother and two children who were walking past. The mother worriedly hurried her children along, the girl laughed, blew a smoke ring, then passed the cigarette to the smaller, blond boy next to her.
"So, what do we all feel like doing?" asked the tall, dark-haired one who leaned against the fence as he watched a few girls walk past.

"Well..." Marko, the smaller blond boy said after taking a drag on the cigarette. "...We could go talk to Maria in the video store." He smiled dumbly and passed the cigarette to Dwayne, the dark haired one.
Dwayne smirked at Marko's suggestion and took the cig. "Yeah..." he sneered while holding the cigarete between his teeth.
Meanwhile, the girl, Morgan was busy picking some dried blood off of the collar of her jacket. Bored with the suggestion of talking with Maria (which came up nearly every night), Morgan ran her fingers through her thick black hair and then proceeded to fiddle with her earing.

Wild-Cherry
A set of vivid blue eyes shone noticable as a thin, young woman walked slowly down the Boardwalk. With a leash in her hand, and an intelligent looking border collie behind it, she looked quite unreal. Almost like one you would see in a dream, yet, somehow untouchable. Her eyes were set on a glowing, rotating carousel and she was captivated and brought in, much like a moth, floating on air toward a dimly lit lamp. Marlie Delorenso stepped lightly, her flowing blue and white skirt billowing gently in the soft wind. As she walked on, she stopped suddenly. She didn't need to look to percieve the boys standing a short ways beside her. It was the girl that cuaght her eye though. she hadn't seen this one before. She turned her head a bit then, eyeing one of the males. Her expression was forlorn, and a bit sad so it seemed. she brushed a wisp of onyx coloured hair from her eyes, and managed to smile almost unnoticably before turning back, and continuing to walk.

Marlie felt a sharp pain in her chest as she thought about them....about her. A wad formed in her small throat, and threated to unleash a sob and a gasp as it worked it's way up. A sudden tug on the leash gave her a much needed distraction, and she looked down to find Neo was still staring at the few. he looked back to Marlie, a reasurring wag blessed upon his tail. he pressed his nose into Marlie's hand with a soft whine, and they continued on. To ease her nerves, she nibled softly on her lip ring, pushing it fore and back through the small hole in her lower lip. When she peered up, she was in front of the carousel. She took a seat on a bench benteath a dim, flickering light, and sat, Neo laying at her feet.

mycoreisdark
Morgan watched as a girl who appeared near her age looked over at David, Dwayne, Paul, Marko, and herself. As the girl turned away, Marko saw Morgan's slight confusion and explained.
"That's the chick we saw the other night, when you went off on your own for a bit."

"Yah, we bumped into her by the ferris wheel. She's kinda strange. Everytime she sees one of us, she looks kinda sad or something." Paul added.

"Seems odd, don't it? Seein' another one of our kind here." Morgan said airily. "I mean, I've never met anyone- well as far as our kind goes, I've only met our family.

Wild-Cherry
Marlie closed her eyes and listened intently to the sounds of the boardwalk. Waves lapped at the wood, and beneath it a set of youg teenager's romped around. marlie had half the nerve to take a look over the balcony, but quickly looked away, uncomfortable with disrupting their privacy - though it was a public beach. Neo whined softly, and before she could stop him he had pulled the small res leash out of Marlie's nimble fingers. The girl stood quickly, walking briskly after him. To her blatant annoyance, he stopped only in front of the Video store, and, looking back at her for a moment, headed in.

Another dog stood there, his ears pricked forward. Suprisingly the two seemed to get along well. Marlie, took a quick glance down the boardwalk, where she had seen the others before. She could have sworn she heard them speaking of her...She paid little attenion, however, and stepped into the small store. Neo wagged his tail as she picked up his leash, and sniffed the nose of his new found friend, a large white German Shepherd. Both dogs seemed to share a common angst, but never the less stood at ease.

mycoreisdark
Morgan and the boys watched as the girl's dog escaped into the video store. They then proceeded to laugh quietly as the girl chased it. They had never found a need for dogs as their father did, they had always had eachother, however, they found this dog and it's owner interesting.

"She's kinda cute." Dwayne said in his low voice.
"Yah..." Paul agreed.

Morgan sighed, boys! She really didn't mind the constant talk of girls (afterall, she had been raised by a mostly boy gang), but everyonce and a while she joked that she did mind. "Well, go talk to her then, I'll bet your beloved Maria is working tonight too." she joked and jumped down from the fence.

"Fine." Paul was the first to react. Dwayne and Marko agreed.
"Be interesting to meet another one." David added and joined the others.

Morgan made her way to the front of the group and they all began to head to the video store, despite their father's desire for them not to come in and visit. It was often amusing for these kids to see how far they could get onto their father's nerves before he cracked.
The door buzzed as they entered the store. The owner, Max, who had been watching as his dogplayed with another dog, looked up and frowned as the Lost Boys approached through the racks of video tapes..

Wild-Cherry
Stepping lightly, Marlie kneeled down to see the other dog. he was a beautiful shepherd, with a sharp look in his eye. Marlie smiled kindly, and placed her hand on the dog's snow white head. he almost seemed to smile at her. Neo, a bit jealous, nudged his nose under her arm, and whimpered slightly, dragging forth the closest thing to a laugh - a small, quiet chuckle - that most would get from Marlie these days. Something caught the border collie's eye then, and Marlie turned abruptly. her heart skipped a beat as she noticed the boys, and the girl, standing before her. before she could take a step back, her eyes met with the deep brown ones of one of the taller young men. Her breath caught suddenly in her throat, and for just a moment she felt her self get a bit lightheaded. closing her eyes then, she inhaled deeply.

She had never been like this ebfore Aivery's death. Now, she noted, she was resistant to human contact. Afraid of herself. Afraid to really get close to anyone. She noted then that the boys were apporaching, and turned to look back, where she saw the owner of the small store, looking quite dissapointed.

Blushing, she assumed it was her fault. She clipped on Neo's leash and wheeled abotu to face him.

" Terribly sorry.."

She said in a soft voice, as she bowed her head politely. She turned then, Neo's leash in hand, to go.

mycoreisdark
Max turned to Marlie and his frown vanished. "It's no problem at all."
He then turned on the Lost Boys, his expression once again darkened. "Morgan! I told you and your boys not to come in here anymore! Not after that incident with the Surf Nazis."

Morgan smirked and approached Max, the others watched her. She widened her grin and pat Max on the shoulder. "Chill, Gramps." It wasn't an insult (though it may have appeared to be so), it was actually term of endearment from Morgan to her father. No one knew that they were related, ofcourse, because they acted well against eachother; Morgan and the Boys against Max. "C'mon boys, let's pull." she said calmly and walked out. The boys followed. Marko, Paul and Dwayne smiling cheekily to Maria, the cashier, as they filed out behind Morgan and David.

Outside, Morgan spotted the Girl with the dog. "Hey. Where you from?" she asked in a near cold tone.

Wild-Cherry
Marlie, taken a bit off guard looked around for a moment, then nodded sheepishly. She saw then that his aggravation and annoyance was turned toward the boys - and girl - who had just come in behind her. She tried not to be nosey, but couldn't help but over hear.
Incident with the Surf Nazis...?

Marlie took this opportunity to leave. Now that they were close , it was alot easier to tell that something was...not quite right. Then again, she well knew, she herself was 'not quite right' and had no right to title any one with that. Even so, she thought, she should keep to herself. Although in the long run, she had nothing to loose.

She was disrupted from her thoughts as Neo uttered a soft tone in the depths of his throat, and nudged Marlie's hand , turning. She had been so deep in thought she hadn' noticed the group approach from behind. She turned around in a fluid motion then, and her attitude made a quick 360. A subtle smile crossed her face and she brushed a piece of raven black hair out of her electric blue eyes. The girl's voice was piercing, but Marlie didn't let it break her outer shell. No, that was not an easy task. Rather, she faked it, as in recent months, she learned to perfect. in a soft, sultry voice she answered.

" I'm from L.A "

She paused, and her eyes took on a whole new look, belonging completely to Marlie's inner self. She answered nothing but the question, but in a lower voice she cocked her head a bit, gazing on intensely.

" Why, may I ask? "

mycoreisdark
Morgan walked toward the girl and stared directly into her eyes. After a moment, she grinned, knelt down next to the dog and scratched his ears. "L.A. That's a bit of a trip, why come here to Santa Carla, I wonder..."

David also approached the girl, the other boys followed and encircled her. "You're a new face around here, that's all." David smirked.
"So, what's your name?" Marko asked, his lips curled into a childish smile as if he knew something that he knew the girl didn't.

Morgan, who had still been patting the dog, stood up and joined the small circle between Dwayne and David. She was a head shorter than the two, but still just as intimidating.
"We pretty much rule this town, and we figure you might need a little tour, you know, from the people who know it best." she grinned again, and, despite her intimidating tone, it seemed a somewhat friendly grin.
The other boys all smirked, once again, seeming to know something that they knew girl didn't.

Wild-Cherry
Marlie avoided the sudden urge to step back, out of pure insolence. She realised soon enough that she wouldn't be able to, had she even attempted. A young man stood planted behind her,. She had no exits. For a moment, she looked down to see the girl petting a serious looking Neo. His tail was held obediently low, and his deep brown eyes focused. A bit troubled, Marlie had to wonder why Neo was being so accepting to these people , obviously enclosing her. She could tell the dog knew far more than her at the moment.

She eyes one after the other as each spoke his own words. Finally the girl stood, and directed her own voice at her. Marlie gave in. She closed her eyes and smirked a bit, before raising her head and eyeing the first man.

" My name is Marlie...Marlita, actually. Marlita Delorenso. And yes."

She eyes The girl.

" It's a trip, alright. But Id always wanted to come here , really. "

Neo licked her hand reassuringly, and sat beside her. Her hands where held clamped and hanging beside her....she seemed tense, and a bit defensive, yet she stayed calm, unwilling to cause trouble for herself now. As the girl spoke now, though, something was different. her smile...not a teasing, smug look as it was before. For a moment, it reminded Marlie ...of trust. She shook this inhibition quickly and cocked her head.

" Before we go on any....'tours'... would you mind giving me your names? "

She spoke to all of them, but focused on the girl.

mycoreisdark
"I'm Morgan. This is Dwayne," she motioned to the tall, dark haired guy next to her and then to the tall guy with the mess of blond hair. "Paul." She then pointed to the smallest of the boys, the one with the long, curly mullet and child-like charm. "Marko." She then motioned to the guy in the long black coat with spiked blonde hair and icy blue eyes. "David."

Wild-Cherry
Tilting her head slightly, Marlie nodded as Morgan spoke, and listened carefully to each of the names, filing them in her memory. She let her eyes rest on each person momentarily as Morgan spoke their names.
She herself, Morgan...Dwayne...Paul....Marko....David.
She withdrew a breath and heald it shortly, before letting it go calmly through her nose. His appearence was captivating. His features sharp and edgy. For a moment she couldn't help but stare into his peircing blue eyes. There was something different about this one. His looks chilled her to the bone, but at the same time it trapped her. Witheald her in a pool of tranquility.

Shifting her eyes back at Morgan, Marlie raised an eyebrow, and then lowered it. The corners of her lips turned up a bit, and she let a soft ' hm ' run from her mouth.

" A pleasure to meet you all. "

She looked down at the Border Collie sitting obediantly beside her.

" And this...this one here is Neo. "

mycoreisdark
David gave a small smirk when he noticed that Marlie had stopped to look at him. He then looked back to Morgan immediately after Marlie had turned.
"Uh-huh..." Morgan didn't really seem to be paying attention. "C'mon, come with us- but you'll have to leave your dog somewhere. Can't take 'im on a bike."

Wild-Cherry
Marlie and Neo exchanged a glance. She was a bit uncomfortable leaving him, but she knew she could defend herself. And if she needed him, she knew he would know. She just hoped it wouldn't be too late. even so, she felt a sense of trust in Morgan's eyes, and agreed. She eyed the video store, and checked the time on a clock hanging on a wall. She shouldn't be too long. Tying Neo to a pole, half inside the video store, and watched the white shepherd come to greet him eagerly. Marlie smiled. She knew Neo could break free if needed, and he wasn't a stupid dog either. no, far from it. Sighing then, she turned back to the group. She noted David's smirk, and looked at the ground, a blush forming on her nose. She hadn't meant to stare, and hoped for a moment he hadn't taken it the wrong way. Withdrawing a breath she tossed her hair. Since when did she care about a stranger's opinion? She kept this in her mind as she grinned back, and then nodded at Morgan.

" right...so, let's go. "

She kept an eye on each of them - David in particular - as they headed toward the bike. A solemn smile crossed her face.
Snake like. Thats what it is.

mycoreisdark
They all got on their bikes as Marlie tied up her dog.
"You can ride on the back of one of the guys' bikes. Their driving won't kill you- well, Paul's might." Morgan said and they all laughed, Paul, perhaps laughing the loudest. Morgan kicked her bike on and revved the engine, the boys followed her actions, ready to leave.

Wild-Cherry
Nodding, Marlie moved slowly forward. She eyed each of the men, and then Morgan. Paul, the one laughing, seemed not to be the choice. David...she inhaled deeply and looked away. She stepped up beside Dwayne, and placed her hands on his shoulders for balance as she strattled the bike behind him, before wrapping her arms around his chest and hanging on to his body firmly. She took a moment to push a peice of hair behind her ear, and then looked back at Neo, who had already pulled free and was licking the shepherd's nose, calmly laying beside him.

MArlie couldn't help but smile as she turned back around, and straightened her shirt before they rode off.

mycoreisdark
Dwayne smiled as Marlie climbed on his bike behind him. "Hold on tight." he faced forwards once again and waited for Morgan to take off.

After Marlie was sitting securely on the bike behind Dwayne, Morgan let off her brakes and took off with a mad cackle. David was next in line, followed by Marko, Dwayne and Marlie, and Paul. They all hooted and screamed with joy as they drove down a set of stairs and onto the beach. Here they wove in and out of bonfires and bonfire goers before finally siding up along the surf. They were rapidly approaching the pier, whose support pilings looked dangerously close. Regardless of the obvious danger, Morgan sped up. The boys did the same and followed Morgan as she wove her way through the pilings and out onto the other side of the beach. Bonfires on this side of the pier were few and far betweenand more sand dunes existed here. Morgan took a sharp left and rode up one of the dunes and over a smaller bonfire. David and the others immitated her in turn, each laughing and hooting all the while. When they all reached the other side of the fire, Morgan led the way to the deserted and forgotten end of the beach and up a trail leading to the woods. Morgan stopped abrubtly when she reached the treeline, David pulled up next to her, Paul, who had sped ahead of Marko, Dwayne and Marlie, sided up next to David. Marko landed next in line, with Dwayne and Marlie stopping next to him.

Paul was still laughing quietly and was joined by Marko, Dwayne and David. Morgan paused to listen for something in the trees, added her own little laugh to the chorus, then went silent with a wicked smile as she pressed a finger to her lips. The boys obeyed and went silent, then jumped off of their bikes. Morgan dismounted her bike aswell and walked toward Marlie, her face still decorated with that wicked smile.
"We know what you are... you're one of us."

Wild-Cherry
Closing her eyes for a moment, Marlie sighed. Dwayne's voice was somehow comforting. She could feel his body rise and fall with each passing breath. It had been so long since she had any close contact like this. For far too long it had been just she and Neo, Matched in their silence, but now...she felt the breath of another, both smelt and tasted the scent.Something chilled her though. The scent was remnant of a masculine , musky, sweaty smell. It intertwined with blood.

She opened her eyes as Morgan's laughing reached her ears. She looked halfway over, keeping the priority of her vision on the 'path' ahead. She could hardly make out faces as the flames flickered only inches away from her, urging her to hold Dwayne only closer. For a moment she craved to way Aivery used to hold her, touch her. Something in the way she held on to the man before her, his scent...made her want it more than anything. Shaking her head, she snapped back to attention. Her eyes widened shortly, and she half gasped. Loosening herself from Dwayne she prepared to jump before they did anything stupid. She knew her limits, and could easily handle this. She would rather not in front of them, but-

Suddenly they came to a stop, and things seemed to happen all at once. They were all stopped, Dwayne's body fell away from hers, and he was suddenly staring back at her. They all were. The girl's words peirced her, but, then again - wasn't this partially the reason she came? So she could 'blend in' ? Well, here it was. For a moment, she felt a burning in her eye. A soft smile crossed her lips.
Good bye, Aivery...
She looked up, the smile turning a bit upward.

" Very good. But, then again, I'm sure they.."

She nodded toward a few of the boys.

" Had their suspicions the moment they came close to me. "

She wasn't going to ask, but in her head she was curious if this would be it for her. She could fight off 1, 2 at most. But this was too much. Rather, she took a deep breath and waited.

mycoreisdark
Paul, guilty of "suspicions" upon going close to Marlie, looked up into the sky, whistling quietly in an attempt to look innocent.

Morgan looked at Paul, smiled, shook her head, then looked back to Marlie and put out her hand.
"Welcome to Santa Carla. Are you hungry?"

Wild-Cherry
Turning, Marlie watched Paul for a second, until Morgan spoke once more. With a slight surprise across her face, she took the girl's hand, taking it in her own. Keeping their eye's locked, Marlie raised her eyebrow questioningly, and then smiled a bit. Before eying each person individually, she closed her eyes a smirked.

" Yes..Yes I am. "

mycoreisdark
"Good. So are the rest of us." Morgan shook Marlie's hand then let her own rest at her side. "Marko?"

Marko perked up, eyes bright. "Yah! Uuuummm... There's a group of kids from the university camping about a two and a half miles East into the forest here." He then resumed chewing on his glove.

"Good job, Marko." Morgan pat her brother on the back and then led the way to the treeline. "Show us where?"
Marko stepped forward next to Morgan. "You got it, Morg. Let's fly." He snickered and took to the air. Morgan followed, Paul and Dwayne zoomed off right after.
David stayed behind and looked to Marlie. "You can fly, right?" he smirked.

Wild-Cherry
Marlie eyes Marko as he spoke, and craned her neck a bit, eyeing the distance form which they had come, as if she could scope out the people already. Her mind pounded a bit. She was, in fact, hungry. Very much so. She wasn't sure if they could tell, but she felt weak just standing there. She watched the others take off , and stayed back a moment. all the times she had felt alone, insecure, afriad. There were others who wouldn't turn her away it seemed.

She turned abruptly as David spoke. Once more she was captivated by his eyes, left on the outside and staring in at the ice coated orbs. She nipped at her ownlip then , and eyes the black, velvet like sky above her. With a soft, affirmitive " Hm " She closed her eyes, let her head back and took off, her hair whippin gat her face as she caught up with the other's still keeping a distance.

mycoreisdark
David grinned his mad grin then took to the air aswell.

Eric and Tyler sat, beers in hand by a small bonfire. Twelve or so other semi-drunk college students also gathered here around the small but bright flame. Terry, Millie and Patrick were busy roasting marshmallows, while Garrett spent his time attempting to get an arm around Mandy, Mandy found herself gazing dreamily at John who sat between Kendra and Sammy.
"Did you here that?" Tyler whispered just loud enough for the rest of them to hear.

"Hear what? I didn't hear anything, man." John laughed and was subsequently joined by Kendra and Sammy.

"Yah, man. I heard it too..." Garrett momentarily ceased his attempts at seducing Mandy. "I think it was... The Yeti of Santa Carla!!!!"

"Maybe it was a werewolf." Terry threw his head back and immitated a dog's howl.

"Or a Vampire!!!!" Patrick added as he pretended to bite Millie's neck. Millie looked nervous at the mention of these beasts, but giggled excitedly when Patrick went for her neck.

All the while, Eric looked extremely uncomfortable with the topic. "Shit, Man!! That's not funny!" he finally said. "I-I think it's all true, you know?" helowered his voice to a whisper. "What they say?"

"Chill out, Man..." Garrett took a swig of beer. " You know all those old fogies just say those things to freak us out. It's cuz they're all still screwed up from those drugs and the hippie thing."
Kendra suddenly went quiet."...But... what about all those missing kids? They can't have just dissappeared, right?"

Just then, a cold wind swept through the clearing, chilling all in it's wake, and bringing with it a strange sound like the whispering of voices. A few of the girls screamed and Garrett finally found a scared Mandy in his arms.
"What the Hell what That??!!" Terry said to no one inparticular as they all turned to face source of the strange wind. The forest seemed dead quiet, like the wind had swept all life from it.

They landed in the trees jut along the edge of the clearing where their dinner waited in fear ignorant of what was to come next. Morgan looked back at the others, her face already transformed into its monster-like version. She smirked and released a snicker so low that if those in the clearing had heard it, they'd have thought it a figment of their imaginations. She glanced around at her brothers, watching as they bounced with excitement about the kill.
"Feeding time." With those last words, she soared into the clearing, the boys following behind. For a second or two they hovered over the small group of humans, waiting for their food to try and escape. As soon as the humans attempted to scurry to safety, Morgan and the boys struck.

mycoreisdark
Morgan captured one of the humans and dove for his neck, ripping back the skin as the man cried out. Paul grabbed his meal by it's hair and it's still running legs flew out from under it. The girl screamed and another, braver human ran back in an attempt to save his friend. It was a somewhat impressive action though the man had only just caught the girl's hand as he was landed on by Marko, who sunk his teeth into the mans shoulder.Dwayne had found himself a lovely young woman of a meal and was busy violently draining her dry, while David swept down on his prey, grabbed it by the shoulders and flung it to the ground where he bit visciously into it's skull.
Meanwhile, Morgan had finished her appetizer and after throwing it 's remains onto the fire, grabbed main course by the the middle and bit into the side of it's torso.the boys had also caught their second half of their meals and had begun to drain them. Dwayne and David however, had immobilized their food by leaving them partly finished, moaning on the ground, while they easily wrestled two more humans into headlocks. the two vampires gazed up at their new friend who still hung back in the trees, the humans crying and struggling feebly against their captors' strengths. Morgan looked briefly over her meal at David, who quickly turned and caught her glance then shred his sister's mad grin. David turned back to the trees and spoke gently.
"We realise our way of feeding might have freaked you out a little, but that's just the way we are." David, aswell as Dwayne, glanced backwards.
Loud thunking noises had replaced most of the screams and moans as Marko and Paul began to pile the dead humans into the fire.
Another loud thunk; Morgan threw into the fire, the lifeless shell that had once actually resembled a person. The next sounds were only those of Morgans boots crunching over the earth, the excited panting of the Lost Boys, and the slower, dragging breathing of the frightened humans.
Morgan stopped next to to Dwayne, smiled smuggly, bent and looked into the face of the petrified human. when she spoke however, she spoke just loud enough for Marlie to hear.
"You can take these two out whatever way ya want."

By now, Marko and Paul had finished with the disposal of the bodies and were now busy rumaging through the three small tents that surrounded the fire. Paul had found himself a lovely new boombox which he placed triumphantly where he would remember it.

Wild-Cherry
{ I'll respond to this as soon as possible, Ive just been under a bit of stress lately. erm }

mycoreisdark
mmkay! no problem.smile

mycoreisdark
lalalalala

mycoreisdark
Cry little sister.....

mycoreisdark
By the way, Anyone is still welcome in here.smile

mycoreisdark
Morgan captured one of the humans and dove for his neck, ripping back the skin as the man cried out. Paul grabbed his meal by it's hair and it's still running legs flew out from under it. The girl screamed and another, braver human ran back in an attempt to save his friend. It was a somewhat impressive action though the man had only just caught the girl's hand as he was landed on by Marko, who sunk his teeth into the mans shoulder.Dwayne had found himself a lovely young woman of a meal and was busy violently draining her dry, while David swept down on his prey, grabbed it by the shoulders and flung it to the ground where he bit visciously into it's skull.
Meanwhile, Morgan had finished her appetizer and after throwing it 's remains onto the fire, grabbed main course by the the middle and bit into the side of it's torso.the boys had also caught their second half of their meals and had begun to drain them. Dwayne and David however, had immobilized their food by leaving them partly finished, moaning on the ground, while they easily wrestled two more humans into headlocks. the two vampires gazed up at their new friend who still hung back in the trees, the humans crying and struggling feebly against their captors' strengths. Morgan looked briefly over her meal at David, who quickly turned and caught her glance then shred his sister's mad grin. David turned back to the trees and spoke gently.
"We realise our way of feeding might have freaked you out a little, but that's just the way we are." David, aswell as Dwayne, glanced backwards.
Loud thunking noises had replaced most of the screams and moans as Marko and Paul began to pile the dead humans into the fire.
Another loud thunk; Morgan threw into the fire, the lifeless shell that had once actually resembled a person. The next sounds were only those of Morgans boots crunching over the earth, the excited panting of the Lost Boys, and the slower, dragging breathing of the frightened humans.
Morgan stopped next to to Dwayne, smiled smuggly, bent and looked into the face of the petrified human. when she spoke however, she spoke just loud enough for Marlie to hear.
"You can take these two out whatever way ya want."

By now, Marko and Paul had finished with the disposal of the bodies and were now busy rumaging through the three small tents that surrounded the fire. Paul had found himself a lovely new boombox which he placed triumphantly where he would remember it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.