Why do secretive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Untamed Love.
So I know this guy (online), and he is so incredibly secretive it's unbelievable, it honestly makes me believe that he's hiding something bad. He hardly ever talks about his social life, NEVER tells me why he's down or upset, I just don't get it.

Are all guys like this? Or what??

Thoughts?

botankus
Your online friend is probably some buck-toothed mountain man living in Alberta. Or worse, Bardock.

Storm
It might simply be a matter of mistrust. Perhaps he learned to hold back his complete trust the first time, or the second time, or the third time he got hurt for trusting someone who was less than honest with him.

Tangible God
Or maybe he just likes screwing with your head.

Untamed Love.
Originally posted by botankus
Your online friend is probably some buck-toothed mountain man living in Alberta. Or worse, Bardock.
No, I know for sure he isn't that considering I've seen him on cam and spoken to him on the phone on numerous occasions.

Storm, I can relate to that. I had the same thoughts to be honest, but just wanted other peoples opinions.

Thanks for the replies.

botankus
No offense, but who would want to delve into their deepest, darkest online? I think the most emotional I got on here was when I found out Whirly was banned.

Schecter
failysplat

Victor Von Doom
Why do girls care about such BS?

Although you don't provide much context.

It seems implied that he says he's in a mood, but not why.

In which case he's probably gay anyway, so don't waste your time.

Unless you can change him.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why do girls care about such BS?

Although you don't provide much context.

It seems implied that he says he's in a mood, but not why.

In which case he's probably gay anyway, so don't waste your time.

Unless you can change him. Ha. The last thing is funny.

Kinda.

offtheset
Some guys are like that, in the same way that some girls are like that.

The possible explanations for this are far too numerous to explain here, especially with no context or explanation behind what you've said.

You may as well have said "I know this guy with brown hair. WHY BROWN WHY?!@#$"

In the interests of being positive, have you communicated with him that you're concerned about his lack of communication?

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.