Brokedown Palace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Untamed Love.
Seen the film and absolutely loved it.

Anyone else seen it? If so, what're you thoughts on it?

2D_MASTER
Very frustrating movie. I remember thinking the girls in it were very gullible and that upset me. Pretty sad movie. Was it not based on a true story? One of those movies I watched once, I didn't think it was anything that great. Then again I like movies without the cliche "happy" ending and this ending was pretty fawked-up.

Untamed Love.
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Very frustrating movie. I remember thinking the girls in it were very gullible and that upset me. Pretty sad movie. Was it not based on a true story? One of those movies I watched once, I didn't think it was anything that great. Then again I like movies without the cliche "happy" ending and this ending was pretty fawked-up.
I'm pretty sure it was based on a true story, but nevertheless, I loved it, so much that I rushed out to get the DVD, lol.
The ending was rather sad in my opinion because I don't believe she put those drugs in the bag...

ragesRemorse
Wasnt that bad of a flick, but midnight express is still the best "broke the law and got thrown into a foriegn prsion hell kind of movie"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.