YourgoingtoHell.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
www.yourgoingtohell.com

What do you guys think of this website ? Is it not the most hateful, Shirley Phelps Roper- style, Inquisition site you've seen online so far ?

Can it at all be used as evidense for any kind of truth, especially a "truth which preaches Love" ?

Crimson Phoenix
Is this website for real? At first glance it looks like a joke. These people have sh*t for brains

Bardock42
It should be youaregoingtohell.com or at least youregoingtohell.com

The way it is it is grammatical nonsense.

xmarksthespot
Grammar Nazi... Nazi... Your going to hell.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Bardock42
It should be youaregoingtohell.com or at least youregoingtohell.com

The way it is it is grammatical nonsense.

Exactly, sh*t for brains! big grin

debbiejo
Jesus allowed Mary K. Baxter to view Hell in the spirit and she wrote it all down. This book "A Divine Revelation Of Hell" will tell you what to expect when you get to Hell or maybe after reading it you will change your ways and decide you want to go to Heaven.. Here's a quote from the book P-50:

"All along the pathway burning hands reached out to Jesus. There were only bones where the flesh should have been - a grayish mass with burning and decaying flesh hanging in shreds. Inside each frame of their skeleton forever. I could tell by their cries that they felt the fire, the worms, the pain, the hopelessness. And their cries filled my soul with a grief so great I cannot describe it. If only they had listened, I thought, they would not be here."

I have that book. It's crap!

Crimson Phoenix
What is it with these fundamentals and hell? For something thats supposed to be based on love and peace, yet all they preach is "you're damned to hell!!" And then puke out some random quotes from the bible, as if that'll magically change our way of thinking

Schecter
i think "yourgoingtohell.com" is appropriate.
if its parody then imho it kinda works, since bible thumpers tend to be dumb shits.
and if its serious, its also appropriate since bible thumpers tend to be dumb shits.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
www.yourgoingtohell.com

What do you guys think of this website ? Is it not the most hateful, Shirley Phelps Roper- style, Inquisition site you've seen online so far ?

Can it at all be used as evidense for any kind of truth, especially a "truth which preaches Love" ?

Love warns a person of impending danger and that is exactly what the creator of that site is doing.

wink

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Love warns a person of impending danger and that is exactly what the creator of that site is doing.

wink

Not really. Its basically saying only sad retards go to heaven.

Storm
I can' t decide whether it' s satire or not.

Naz
I love how they spelt "you're" wrong.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo

"All along the pathway burning hands reached out to Jesus. There were only bones where the flesh should have been - a grayish mass with burning and decaying flesh hanging in shreds. Inside each frame of their skeleton forever. I could tell by their cries that they felt the fire, the worms, the pain, the hopelessness. And their cries filled my soul with a grief so great I cannot describe it. If only they had listened, I thought, they would not be here." If only Jesus hadn't been a dick. They wouldn't be tormented.

Naz

wink

I told you! I told you Catholics are going to hell! http://www.yourgoingtohell.com/catholic.html

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Naz
I told you! I told you Catholics are going to hell! http://www.yourgoingtohell.com/catholic.html

As much as I love all people including Catholics I have been saying for a very long time that some of their beliefs blatantly contradict Scripture.

sad

Naz
As much as I love all people including Catholics I have been saying for a very long time that some of their beliefs blatantly contradict Scripture.

sad

If I actually had enough time on my hands to go dip up past quotes, I'd show you where you told me that Catholics are not going to hell. Why? Because we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. innocent

Schecter
i will gladly suck satan's **** if it means not having to listen to JIA's squawking for eternity

Shakyamunison

sad

Or you are the person who believes in the blatantly that contradict Scripture. Who knows, it all depends on how you interpret the bible.

Naz
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Or you are the person who believes in the blatantly that contradict Scripture. Who knows, it all depends on how you interpret the bible.

Yeah, I still don't understand why protestants think that eucharist is a "symbol", Jesus directly said it wasn't. There's no interpretation needed, Jesus said.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Schecter
i will gladly suck satan's **** if it means not having to listen to JIA's squawking for eternity

You won't have to worry about that, we will be in two separate locations (unless you repent and ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and give you peace, then I will simply promise not to squawk at you once we get to Heaven).

big grin

Naz
How are you sure that you're going to Heaven? You're not even practicing the religion of God's one true chruch. no expression

Schecter
You won't have to worry about that, we will be in two separate locations (unless you repent and ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and give you peace, then I will simply promise not to squawk at you once we get to Heaven).

big grin

you're just going to rot in the earth. thats how it all ends. HAHAHA

Bicnarok

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Naz
How are you sure that you're going to Heaven? You're not even practicing the religion of God's one true chruch. no expression

That is because I do not practice religion. Haven't you asked me this before? I know that I am going to Heaven because I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior and that He paid for my sins on the cross.

Bardock42

eezy45
That is because I do not practice religion. Haven't you asked me this before? I know that I am going to Heaven because I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior and that He paid for my sins on the cross. and because you blame everything that doesn't follow the ways of your Lord to be demonic.

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Hell (i.e. gehenna) does exist it is a part of Hades.

Provide evidence in the real world.

Bicnarok

Schecter
Hell (i.e. gehenna) does exist it is a part of Hades.

no

Shakyamunison

JesusIsAlive

Schecter
HEIL SATAN

big grin

JesusIsAlive
HEIL SATAN

big grin

The devil is perhaps aware of your complacency. But he has no regard for those who serve him. He hates you more than anyone in the universe and yet you jokingly salute him.

sad

Shakyamunison
The devil is perhaps aware of your complacency. But he has no regard for those who serve him. He hates you more than anyone in the universe and yet you jokingly salute him.

sad

Satan is only true to those who believe in him.

Schecter

sad

he loves me

i call him 'dad'

JesusIsAlive
he loves me

i call him 'dad'

You are deceived. Your father the devil is a thief, murderer, and destroyer.

sad

Schecter
slayer loves me too

HawFR81w6pA

JesusIsAlive
slayer loves me too

HawFR81w6pA

Your father--satan--hates you.

sad

Goddess Kali
he loves me

i call him 'dad'

laughing

Goddess Kali
JIA did you know that Jesus Christ ****ed me up the ass ?

And I sucked Satan's dick earlier today dd

Schecter
liar. everyone knows that jesus is a bottom.

Goddess Kali
Yeah, but Jesus wanted to SHOW ME WHOSE BOSS droolio

Si Padredroolio

Si Padredroolio

Ay DIOS MIOdroolio

Ay JESUSdroolio

AY PAPIdroolio

DURO ! MAS DURO !!!!!droolio

Schecter
Yeah, but Jesus wanted to SHOW ME WHOSE BOSS droolio

Si Padredroolio

Si Padredroolio

Ay DIOS MIOdroolio

Ay JESUSdroolio

AY PAPIdroolio

DURO ! MAS DURO !!!!!droolio

fail

JesusIsAlive

That is not possible.

Schecter
That is not possible.

fear not JIA, i already have that covered

liar. everyone knows that jesus is a bottom.

Shakyamunison
That is not possible.

It is just as possible as Satan existing in the first place.

All they are doing is talking about something that does not exist.

Schecter
i was double penetrated by satan and the tooth fairy

JesusIsAlive
i was double penetrated by satan and the tooth fairy

That is possible.

Goddess Kali
Jesus sure knows how to use his tongue tho droolio

Crimson Phoenix
fear not JIA, i already have that covered

laughing laughing

JesusIsAlive
Jesus sure knows how to use his tongue tho droolio

That is not possible either.

ThePittman
That is not possible either. because he doesn't have one?

debbiejo

wink Well it's scare tactics. Jesus didn't work that way. And Jesus was only using word pictures of Gehenna to make a point of your life now being in hell or not and that it's your choice. Not some place with real fire.

Goddess Kali
That is not possible either.

Yes it is

There are some of us who have a special relationship with Christ droolio

Some of us are his "chosen", you see.

We are instruments of God's work and love. I am an instrument as you are. You are called to harass people on KMC and pester them. I am called to **** Jesus's **** when he's horny.

It's the least I can do, considering he died for my sins ...im such a bad boy...a dirty bad boy...and Jesus showed me what happens to boys who are bad droolio

ThePittman
Yes it is

We are instruments of God's work and love. I am an instrument as you are. You are called to harass people on KMC and pester them. I am called to **** Jesus's **** when he's horny.

It's the least I can do, considering he died for my sins ...im such a bad boy...a dirty bad boy...and Jesus showed me what happens to boys who are bad droolio laughing

I feel dirty now stick out tongue

Crimson Phoenix
Yes it is

It's the least I can do, considering he died for my sins ...im such a bad boy...a dirty bad boy...and Jesus showed me what happens to boys who are bad droolio

Stop it. You know that'll make JIA horny, though he'll never admit it

Goddess Kali
JIA's LOVE FOR CHRIST CANNOT COMPARE TO MINE dd

JesusIsAlive
Yes it is

No it isn't. I think perhaps you should revisit the link that you dislike (yourgoingtohell.com) it seems that you have not learned anything from it yet.

Goddess Kali
No it isn't. I think perhaps you should revisit the link that you dislike (yourgoingtohell.com) it seems that you have not learned anything from it yet.

Ive read that bullshit already....there's nothing to learn from it, except how to hate

JesusIsAlive
Ive read that bullshit already....there's nothing to learn from it, except how to hate

How can you learn what you already possess?

Crimson Phoenix
JIA's LOVE FOR CHRIST CANNOT COMPARE TO MINE dd

Well, i may not be able to compare your love for christ, but GOD him/her/itself said he/she/it was my biatch. You cant trump gods love to jesus' piddly little love

Boris
Sounds fun, why couldn't have Jesus been a women...

Goddess Kali
How can you learn what you already possess?

Already possess? oh please....

Yourgoingtohell.com is a load of hatred, and you know it...

The website calls homosexual men and women disgusting, and claims they deserve to suffer and burn, while being torture in the pit. IT also says bisexuals will suffer just as much.

The website disgraces the cultures of Islamic and Hindu nations, claiming they are dirty, disgusting, unintelligent, obsessive, prideful, arrogant, and deserving of severe punishment.

The website even has signs saying "GOD HATES F@GS" for christs ****ign sake

IT also says that Jews will burn, and so will Catholics...and that the rest of you will watch and smile as God destroys the rest of us.....

You are a sick f*ck JIA....I thought you were smarter than to beleive in, much less utilize, a hateful site like that one.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Well, i may not be able to compare your love for christ, but GOD him/her/itself said he/she/it was my biatch. You cant trump gods love to jesus' piddly little love

Jesus is gentle in bed embarrasment

JesusIsAlive
Already possess? oh please....

Yourgoingtohell.com is a load of hatred, and you know it...

The website calls homosexual men and women disgusting, and claims they deserve to suffer and burn, while being torture in the pit. IT also says bisexuals will suffer just as much.

The website disgraces the cultures of Islamic and Hindu nations, claiming they are dirty, disgusting, unintelligent, obsessive, prideful, arrogant, and deserving of severe punishment.

The website even has signs saying "GOD HATES F@GS" for christs ****ign sake

IT also says that Jews will burn, and so will Catholics...and that the rest of you will watch and smile as God destroys the rest of us.....

You are a sick f*ck JIA....I thought you were smarter than to beleive in, much less utilize, a hateful site like that one.

You are a practicing homosexual and you call me sick? You have made some very disgusting remarks about Jesus and yet you call me sick? I have done neither.

shock

Crimson Phoenix
You are a practicing homosexual and you call me sick? You have made some very disgusting remarks about Jesus and yet you call me sick? I have done neither.

shock

I think you're detracting from the main point. the fact is you are jelous of my love of God! your love is rubbish. My love would kick your love's arse!!!

Goddess Kali

shock

But you see...this is exactly what I am talking about...

You are hateful, and you cannot see that....that website is hateful, and you cannot see it...you are either BLIND to your own hatred and the hatred fanatics like the designer of that site promote, OR you are purposely trying to annoy us all.

Goddess Kali
Courtesy of yourgoingtohell.com

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
GEN 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

God did not bring another man in front of Adam as an option for a mate! Next God clearly decides that Woman will be the official companion for Adam not a Man!

GEN 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
GEN 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
GEN 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
GEN 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
GEN 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

This was Gods plan! Man and Woman!.. Not Man and Man or Woman and Woman.. It was never even an option! what made it an option in your life is you submitting to sick God forsaken thoughts.. and these same acts you think are harmless God takes very takes seriously.. Even animals stick to Gods code.. you're breaking HIS law and sending yourself to never ending nightmare called HELL. REPENT!

Next we will take a look at Sodom and Gomorrah.. was GOD disturbed with their sexual behavior? of course he was! that's why he blasted them with FIRE and sulfur balls that burned at 8000-12000 degrees.

GEN 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
GEN 19:27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:
GEN 19:28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

GOD melted them into nothingness.. to this day they still are finding burnt up bones where Sodom and Gomorrah use to be.. after they melted into ash.. their spiritual body's were injected into a PIT in HELL and they are still screaming and scratching at the sides of their pits as you read this. Why? because they did not obey GODS law.

If you're willing to take the chance on thinking that you have everything figured out.. I am even frightened for you.. Think about the second you do die and you wake up in one of these PITS we are hearing about.. Its that second you will realize you had nothing figured out.. And that you should have been prudent.. you now will remain in a PIT and your spiritual body will burn forever as you claw at the sides of your pit.. Forever is a long time and a big chance.. I say why take the chance.. the Bible is very REAL. Satan has worked very hard into making you feel laxed.. And into thinking GOD is way to nice to allow such a thing.. this is the trick! God is nice to his children.. if you're not obeying his laws you don't belong to him anymore.. You're considered a bastard.

Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many sins not just Homosexuality.. But their sexual perversions were what did them in.. they were not tolerated by GOD. Judgment was swift and corrected the situation promptly.

God speaks against Homosexuals in the Old Testament.. GOD sounds like he means what he is saying:

LEV 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
LEV 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

DEU 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

The New Testament Speaks Against it:

ROM 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
ROM 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
ROM 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
ROM 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
ROM 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
ROM 1:31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
ROM 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

JUD 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The world today has become a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.. Things are not getting any better.. And believe me GOD is not sleeping.. Expect Judgment! When GOD decides to send his Mass Judgment on certain persons, cities, states, country's or the world itself... I pray that your soul is clean from sin.. because the judgment on earth is only the beginning.. Your last stop will be HELL! There is no time in HELL.. It is never ending torment.

Here are some quotes from "

Goddess Kali
GOD melted them into nothingness.. to this day they still are finding burnt up bones where Sodom and Gomorrah use to be.. after they melted into ash.. their spiritual body's were injected into a PIT in HELL and they are still screaming and scratching at the sides of their pits as you read this. Why? because they did not obey GODS law.

If you're willing to take the chance on thinking that you have everything figured out.. I am even frightened for you.. Think about the second you do die and you wake up in one of these PITS we are hearing about.. Its that second you will realize you had nothing figured out.. And that you should have been prudent.. you now will remain in a PIT and your spiritual body will burn forever as you claw at the sides of your pit.. Forever is a long time and a big chance.. I say why take the chance.. the Bible is very REAL. Satan has worked very hard into making you feel laxed.. And into thinking GOD is way to nice to allow such a thing.. this is the trick! God is nice to his children.. if you're not obeying his laws you don't belong to him anymore.. You're considered a bastard.

Goddess Kali
Being Bisexual is just as bad as being a Homosexual! who are you kidding? Do you think you will get a nicer PIT in HELL then the Homosexual? Let me help you understand this.. When you die you will be judged.. I do not care what you think you are or what religion you think you are right now.. Every single disgusting perverse act you do is marked against you! this is called SIN.. God is not letting your disgusting perverted soul into Heaven! You should be repenting and pleading the blood of Jesus on your life and washing this filth off yourself.. If you continue with an "I don't care attitude" you're in for a big surprise! Because one day you just might wake up in another dimension.. And start screaming and burning and never stop screaming and burning.. You have heard some good news today.. that good news is the name Jesus.. Check him out! If you are worshipping a Goat, Goddess Diana, Demons, Snakes, Birds, Earth, Wind, Satan, Buddha, Cats or Pigs.. whatever you think your sick beliefs are.. There all a one way ticket to HELL!.. Jesus is waiting for you with open arms right now!

JesusIsAlive
But you see...this is exactly what I am talking about...

You are hateful, and you cannot see that....that website is hateful, and you cannot see it...you are either BLIND to your own hatred and the hatred fanatics like the designer of that site promote, OR you are purposely trying to annoy us all.

For declaring a fact? I have never called you a sick **** or cursed you out or made vulgar remarks about your Lord and, yet you believe that I am hateful? (you would've thought that I accused you of being straight for the way you are reacting). You are a practicing homosexual, and from my standpoint your homosexual remarks are filthy (even in jest). I have no hatred for anyone (none at all). Hate does not warn someone of impending danger, hate lets you barrel down the road at top speed without telling you the bridge is out. But I have not done that.

sad

Goddess Kali
The website is not LOVE JIA. You do not know what Love actually is....it's pure Hatred, and you are so blind to it....that is why no one here respects you...you are sick and insane.

Boris
Only danger he's in for is carpet burn.

Goddess Kali

shock

You just called me "sick" for being a homosexual JIA, do not claim you have not insulted me.

I have called you sick for being such a blind and hateful person, utilizing a website of pure hatred to further your pointless goals.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Boris
Only danger he's in for is carpet burn.

Rectum burn ahhahhaa laughing

Boris
Rectum burn ahhahhaa laughing

Gotta use that Astroglide man.

JesusIsAlive
Being Bisexual is just as bad as being a Homosexual! who are you kidding? Do you think you will get a nicer PIT in HELL then the Homosexual? Let me help you understand this.. When you die you will be judged.. I do not care what you think you are or what religion you think you are right now.. Every single disgusting perverse act you do is marked against you! this is called SIN.. God is not letting your disgusting perverted soul into Heaven! You should be repenting and pleading the blood of Jesus on your life and washing this filth off yourself.. If you continue with an "I don't care attitude" you're in for a big surprise! Because one day you just might wake up in another dimension.. And start screaming and burning and never stop screaming and burning.. You have heard some good news today.. that good news is the name Jesus.. Check him out! If you are worshipping a Goat, Goddess Diana, Demons, Snakes, Birds, Earth, Wind, Satan, Buddha, Cats or Pigs.. whatever you think your sick beliefs are.. There all a one way ticket to HELL!.. Jesus is waiting for you with open arms right now!

According to the Bible homosexuality is an abomination; therefore, it is a perversion and disgusting. So this quote is accurate. He is not sugarcoating homosexuality because he wants you to see it for what it truly is: an abomination.

sad

Crimson Phoenix
According to the Bible homosexuality is an abomination; therefore, it is a perversion and disgusting. So this quote is accurate. He is not sugarcoating homosexuality because he wants you to see it for what it truly is: an abomination.

sad

Sorry, but God loves gays. Its fact

Boris
Question: If "God" sees homosexuality as an abomination, then why does "God", the so called creator, create Homosexuals?

Why create something you hate?

Boris
Stupid forums, Double post.

JesusIsAlive
You just called me "sick" for being a homosexual JIA, do not claim you have not insulted me.

I have called you sick for being such a blind and hateful person, utilizing a website of pure hatred to further your pointless goals.

No I didn't I was making the statement that you called me a sick ****. I have only reaffirmed your own words: that you are a homosexual. Is the truth an affront to you? I used that link because it is relevant to the subject under discussion: ouija boards. You went further into the link and ended up confronted with your lifestyle and ultimately became offended.

sad

Crimson Phoenix
No I didn't I was making the statement that you called me a sick ****. I have only reaffirmed your own words: that you are a homosexual. Is the truth an affront to you? I used that link because it is relevant to the subject under discussion: ouija boards. You went further into the link and ended up confronted with your lifestyle and ultimately became offended.

sad

Of course he'll be offended. It'll be like you going into a website saying jesus was an abomination and if you follow him you're damned to go to hell.

I was offended by it, and i'm sure most of the population of the world would be offended by it

debbiejo
Well ok, who's going to heaven then.

JesusIsAlive
Sorry, but God loves gays. Its fact

But God hates the homosexual lifestyle (I have said this since day one).

Goddess Kali

sad

You keep trying to make it as if I am unhappy being homosexual or as If I am ashamed to be homosexual.

You called me sick for being a homosexual...that is not a "fact" that is a hateful opinion on your part.

I am happy being a homosexual, I accept it, and am proud to be one. I have no problem with it.

I have discovered the website yourgoingtohell.com a lonng time ago, long before you used it. I saw what the website says about Homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and people of other cultures and traditions.

That website is full of pure, disgusting, upfront hatred.

I saw it as a joke that you would actually use it to back up your pointless bullshit.....anyone who sees that site as a source of truth is SICK..plain and simple.

Boris
It's kinda funny, but the name of that site is grammatically incorrect, it should be you're going to hell, youregoingtohell.com....

JesusIsAlive
Of course he'll be offended. It'll be like you going into a website saying jesus was an abomination and if you follow him you're damned to go to hell.

I was offended by it, and i'm sure most of the population of the world would be offended by it

The link that I am getting flak over was included on the link about Ouija Boards. He chose to click on it (I did not tell him to click on that link). But since he has (you know since the cat is out of the bag) now he has to deal with the repercussions of going to that link on his own accord. He chose to go to the link, he chose to read what was on there, and he chose to get offended. Do you know how many oppportunities that have been presented for me to get offended on this forum? Everyday I have an opportunity, I just don't take any. I am not offended by it because he ain't talking about me and even if he was I would just move on to another site. I wouldn't waste time talking about how a website hurt my feelings. Do you know how many websites I have encountered (in passing looking for other information) that blaspheme Jesus? I couldn't care less, I just don't go to those sites anymore. Get over it.

JesusIsAlive
You keep trying to make it as if I am unhappy being homosexual or as If I am ashamed to be homosexual.

You called me sick for being a homosexual...that is not a "fact" that is a hateful opinion on your part.

I am happy being a homosexual, I accept it, and am proud to be one. I have no problem with it.

I have discovered the website yourgoingtohell.com a lonng time ago, long before you used it. I saw what the website says about Homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and people of other cultures and traditions.

I saw it as a joke that you would actually use it to back up your pointless bullshit.....anyone who sees that site as a source of truth is SICK..plain and simple.

Why do you keep accusing me of calling you sick? Where did I call you sick?

I used the discussion about Ouija Boards part not the part that offended you.

confused

finti
so if people goes to hell, who deceides on that matter, who chooses their preys? god or satan? ............

debbiejo
Well the topic is about Ouija Boards. OMG, I'm on topic... eek!

finti
is there a difference?

Crimson Phoenix
The link that I am getting flak over was included on the link about Ouija Boards. He chose to click on it (I did not tell him to click on that link). But since he has (you know since the cat is out of the bag) now he has to deal with the repercussions of going to that link on his own accord. He chose to go to the link, he chose to read what was on there, and he chose to get offended. Do you know how many oppportunities that have been presented for me to get offended on this forum? Everyday I have an opportunity, I just don't take any. I am not offended by it because he ain't talking about me and even if he was I would just move on to another site. I wouldn't waste time talking about how a website hurt my feelings. Do you know how many websites I have encountered (in passing looking for other information) that blaspheme Jesus? I couldn't care less, I just don't go to those sites anymore. Get over it.

Normally, i dont really care, but 2 things that really get to me is racism and homophobia. that website you gave promotes both of these.

King Kandy
JIA... That website is 100% HATE. Don't try to deny it.

JesusIsAlive

The only one that I see calling others sick is you. You have called me sick two or three times (just today) but I have not once called you sick. Then you get offended at what you allege that I said about you (when in reality I did not) but you fail to realize that you have said it about me (sounds very contradictory if you ask me). Again, I used the ouija board section of the link only because it directely relates to the thread topic. You chose to venture further into the link and encountered information about other topics--but don't lay the consequences for your own actions at my doorstep.

finti
or a religious welcome as you also can label it as

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by King Kandy
JIA... That website is 100% HATE. Don't try to deny it.

If you are a practicing homosexual I could understand why you might think that because what the website discusses conflicts with the homosexual lifestyle.

Boris
Well I'm straight and I can see clearly that it is stupid ass hateful website.

debbiejo
Well it's not very loving and welcoming........ no

finti
just as religious people react toward sites, radio shows,tv shows, or whatever things that are published that diss religion then

finti
or as religious groups react toward media that disss/make fun of religion

debbiejo
I wonder if a Christian can talk about their religion without bring up the word hell. HMM

finti
part of their religion just so no

debbiejo
Well if they understood that hell was twisted from the original meaning and metaphor there would be no problem. To see it in it's proper context.

finti
hell is just their way of a scare tactic to get kids to behave then it escelated to what it is today

debbiejo
Bad bad Catholic church.......bad..

finti
bad bad religion(s)

debbiejo
I think it's "time out" for them. In the corner with them all...........TIME OUT and no dinner either.

finti
yeah wipe em out all of them

debbiejo
There should be signs on the front door of churches "Enter at your own mental well being" yes

OR "We're not responsible for lack of brain activity"

finti
well the lack of it is why peole enter those places

Goddess Kali
Why do you keep accusing me of calling you sick? Where did I call you sick?

I used the discussion about Ouija Boards part not the part that offended you.

confused

I initially called you sick because of your use of that site. You then replied, "You are a practicing homosexual and you call me sick?", basically calling me a hypocrite because you beleive "homosexuality and homosexuals are sick"

So yes, you called me sick and you know it...don't play stupid....i know you're not that smart, but at least try to act like you are, ok ?

Secondly, as I have stated before.....I saw that website before you linked it as a reference. I read that website 2 years ago...and I saw the hateful things they have said about homosexuals, wiccans, hindus, jews, catholics, buddhists, muslims, and people of every other non-evangelical pro-white conservative group that exists.

That website is completely prejudiced, hateful...

It EVEN SAYS GOD HATES F@GS ...COME ON JIA...its a fkn hate site and you know it.

That is why I disrespect you, because you pathetically veil hatred as love, and no one is buying it....

I do not care for what you say about me or homosexuality, because you will never have any control over my life or what I do (like you would wish 2)

However, yourgoingtohell.com is a very offensive and hateful site, and the fact that you are using it, and beleive in it, shows what kind of person/psychopath you truly are.

Bardock42

Goddammit, it is stupid ******* like you that make Christians immune to insults. Have some decency.

Goddess Kali
Have some decency.

Have some SEX

siriuswriter
Not only that, but look at the grammar!

It's you're! Not your!

If you're going to condemn people to everlasting suffering, you might as well be proper about it!!

JesusIsAlive
I initially called you sick because of your use of that site. You then replied, "You are a practicing homosexual and you call me sick?", basically calling me a hypocrite because you beleive "homosexuality and homosexuals are sick"

So yes, you called me sick and you know it...don't play stupid....i know you're not that smart, but at least try to act like you are, ok ?

Secondly, as I have stated before.....I saw that website before you linked it as a reference. I read that website 2 years ago...and I saw the hateful things they have said about homosexuals, wiccans, hindus, jews, catholics, buddhists, muslims, and people of every other non-evangelical pro-white conservative group that exists.

That website is completely prejudiced, hateful...

It EVEN SAYS GOD HATES F@GS ...COME ON JIA...its a fkn hate site and you know it.

That is why I disrespect you, because you pathetically veil hatred as love, and no one is buying it....

I do not care for what you say about me or homosexuality, because you will never have any control over my life or what I do (like you would wish 2)

However, yourgoingtohell.com is a very offensive and hateful site, and the fact that you are using it, and beleive in it, shows what kind of person/psychopath you truly are.

It doesn't matter what I think in my mind, I never called you sick or a sick **** as you have referred to me as. What I think in my mind is my business. It just seemed amazing to me that you could call me sick without the slightest pang or compunction but when I make an observation about your lifestyle (not a criticism just a statement of fact) you jump on the defensive quick accusing me of doing what you actually did (i.e. call me sick). Are you somehow immune to being called sick (although I never called you that)? You stumbled upon the site so you can stop blaming me for your actions.

Goddess Kali
It doesn't matter what I think in my mind, I never called you sick or a sick **** as you have referred to me as.

Yes you have. Perhaps not directly, or maybe you did not mean to, but your statement "You are a practicing homosexual, and you think I'm sick ?" is a sarcastic remark which grammatically implies that I am a hypocrite for calling you sick, because I am a homosexual.

Come on bro, don't tell me it was an accident on your part, you know exactly what you were saying.

What I think in my mind is my business.

Then why do you insist on shoving it down the rest of our throats ? erm

It just seemed amazing to me that you could call me sick without the slightest pang or compunction but when I make an observation about your lifestyle (not a criticism just a statement of fact) you jump on the defensive quick accusing me of doing what you actually did (i.e. call me sick).

You said being a Homosexual is sick...that is not a fact or observation, that is a personal opinion and insult.

This isn't the first time you have said such a thing....we already know your stance on homosexuality and homosexuals, so don't play stupid now.

What did I accuse you of ? You did call me sick, look at your initial statement : "You are a practicing homosexual, and you think I am sick?"

You are sick for having faith in and utilizing a hate site like yourgoingtohell.com. You are blind bro. You mistaken hatred for love, and that website is so obviously prejudiced, yet you embrace it.

You are not sick in my eyes for being a Christian...there is nothing wrong with being a Christian (or being any religion for that matter), but you are a fkn zealot, and you are so brainwashed and delusional.

You disregard fact, you disregard reason, you disregard other people's feelings and perspectives entirely....

You even blatantly deny a scientific fact (that Matter and Energy cannot be created or destroyed)

Then you contradict yourself...you say homosexuality is a choice, yet you trust yourgoingtohell.com which teaches that homosexuality is caused by a demon spirit which attacks and possesses the minds of kids at an early age (rendering homosexuality a non-choice, a sickness rather)

YOU ARE A JOKE BRO...there's no way around it, and EVERYONE here can see it.

Are you somehow immune to being called sick (although I never called you that)? You stumbled upon the site so you can stop blaming me for your actions.

First of all you did call me that, stop playing stupid.

Secondly, i did NOT STUMBLE UPON THE SITE FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME JIA, I READ THAT SITE TWO YEARS AGO....AND I READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY....

That ****ing hate bullshit site bashes not only homosexuals, but totally disgraces the cultures of wiccans, hindus, buddhists, jews, catholics, muslims, feminists, liberals, and people of every other non-protestant, non pro-white, non ultra conservative group in the world.

Why don't you and Shirley Phelps Roper of the WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH hook up one day ? You guys can sulk in each other's stupidity and hatred.

Shakyamunison
^ and you stick up for this guy? laughing

Bardock42
Have some SEX Working on it.

Goddess Kali
Working on it.

I can help you:

West Side Club in NY

East Side Club in NY

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ and you stick up for this guy? laughing

That is the only time he ever pissed me off wink

debbiejo
Working on it. He means with another person.. wink

Storm
I can help you:

West Side Club in NY

East Side Club in NY
Consider yourself warned for linking to sites with adult content.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Storm
Consider yourself warned for linking to sites with adult content.

Holy crap...i didnt even realize that...seriously, sorry

But then why does KMC have an ad for realjock.com ? I don't get it.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.