1 Year Without A Cigarette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
Give or take a few days...I don't remember when exactly I quit because I never thought it would last.

WrathfulDwarf
You were a smoker? confused

Congrats.

Dreamt
Hell yeah!

Tattoo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You were a smoker? confused

Congrats.

From age 14 until age 22. smile

Captain Maynard
I'm a social smoker

Schecter
you want a cookie? *lights up cigarette*

mmmmmmm *takes drag* ahhhhhhhh *blows smoke in ken's face*

Slay
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I'm a social smoker
Keep telling yourself that.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I'm a social smoker

thumbsupdur

Originally posted by Schecter
you want a cookie? *lights up cigarette*

mmmmmmm *takes drag* ahhhhhhhh *blows smoke in ken's face*

Sure, I'll take a cookie. smile

*pulls out a mini-fan to blow the smoke a new direction*

johnnyforever
eek! Congrats!

Thorrin
Congrats.

I smoked a blunt the other day. no expression

Tattoo
Originally posted by johnnyforever
eek! Congrats!

Originally posted by Thorrin
Congrats.

Cool?

T.M
Originally posted by Tattoo
Give or take a few days...I don't remember when exactly I quit because I never thought it would last.

Congrats yes

After I quit I found it really hard to be around people smoking cause it would make me really sick.. was horrible.

Slay
Originally posted by Thorrin
Congrats.

I smoke 3 blunts a working day. Don't count on the weekends.

Tattoo
Originally posted by T.M
Congrats yes

After I quit I found it really hard to be around people smoking cause it would make me really sick.. was horrible.

I can be around people who smoke, because I always have been. I just tend to chuckle now when I hear them coughing after a tiny bit of strenuous activity.

Schecter
nothing like the hypocritical self rightous indignation of an ex-smoker. sorry dude, you shouldnt laugh at people in poor health, whether or not you feel they deserve it.

Tattoo
nothing like the hypocritical self rightous indignation of an ex-smoker. sorry dude, you shouldnt laugh at people in poor health, whether or not you feel they deserve it.

They brought it on themselves, just like I did the same to myself. They can continue smoking for all I care, but that doesn't stop me from cracking jokes at their expense.

T.M
I can be around people who smoke, because I always have been. I just tend to chuckle now when I hear them coughing after a tiny bit of strenuous activity.

I was always around people who smoked and it never bothered me until I quit.. then I just felt really ill when I was around smoke.. I don't mind it so much now, although I still feel sick if I am around smoke for a long time.

Schecter
no, its fine. if and when i quit i wont want to be around smokers either, mostly because ill end up craving a cigarette. however if i turn hypocritical and bash people for doing the exact same thing which i consciously decided to do, remind me to furiously punch myself in the nuts.

Tattoo
no, its fine. if and when i quit i wont want to be around smokers either, mostly because ill end up craving a cigarette. however if i turn hypocritical and bash people for doing the exact same thing which i consciously decided to do, remind me to furiously punch myself in the nuts.

Am I bashing them for smoking? No.

Am I commenting on how they could be healthier without smoking? Yes.

It's still about free choice. I'm not going to preach to you or any other smoker about what you want to do to your own body, however I can and will tell people how I personally am better off without it.

Schecter
Am I bashing them for smoking? No.

Am I commenting on how they could be healthier without smoking? Yes.

It's still about free choice. I'm not going to preach to you or any other smoker about what you want to do to your own body, however I can and will tell people how I personally am better off without it.

thats all 100% fine and agreeable, but quite a different tune from what you said earlier

Tattoo
thats all 100% fine and agreeable, but quite a different tune from what you said earlier

No it's not. I never said I was laughing in their faces. It's still about my story, I can laugh at that because that's how I used to be.

Slay
edit.

Schecter
ok, so its a personal thing then, like "haha i used to be like that" as opposed to "haha **** you, you stupid smoker"?

Tattoo
ok, so its a personal thing then, like "haha i used to be like that" as opposed to "haha **** you, you stupid smoker"?

Exactly.

Schecter
ok then, i guess thats kosher....weird...but kosher

Naz
YAY FOR LANCYKENS!!! eek!

BlackSunshine
Congrats on that! eek! I dont know how many times I've tried quitting and somehow something pisses me off and makes me want a smoke.

Schecter
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Congrats on that! eek! I dont know how many times I've tried quitting and somehow something pisses me off and makes me want a smoke.

join the club sad

Thorrin
Originally posted by Slay
I smoke 3 blunts a working day. Don't count on the weekends. ****er.

Strangelove
Counting today, I will have been 19 years, 3 months, and 24 days without a cigarette.

Hint: that's my whole life no expression

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
Counting today, I will have been 19 years, 3 months, and 24 days without a cigarette.

No shit?

Strangelove
No shit no2

Tattoo
No shit no2

hmm

Roulette
Jeebus! shock it's been that long?! Holy hell, Kenzo oh nice work! hug

Tattoo
Originally posted by Roulette
Jeebus! shock it's been that long?! Holy hell, Kenzo oh nice work! hug

Yeppers! eek!

Roulette
Yeppers! eek!

You are so hardc0re, that you're not hardc0re jam

Scythe

Congrats Ken.

Baylin

Well done! rolling on floor laughing

Apart from one night in March when I was away with friends I've been 6 years without cigarette happy

smokin'

Shelbert Lemon
I dont smoke but Ive wanted to. I wont though.

Mišt

I beat you by 8 months and 6 days 13

Strangelove

Mišt
You were an accident no expression

Strangelove
You know how they Santa Claus delivers those presents every Christmas?

IT'S A LIE

Mišt
Bastard weep

Darth Extecute

Congratulations..

=Tired Hiker=
I've gone a year without smoking weed!
Just over six months tobacco free! w00t

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I've gone a year without smoking weed!
Just over six months tobacco free! w00t w00t Keep it up!

Vinny Valentine

Pussy.

I've gone 16 Years.

I Win

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Pussy.

I've gone 16 Years.

I Win .....no

if you read the whole thread, you'd notice that I already said I've gone 19 years without a cig.

Pwnt 131

ragesRemorse

well sounds like its time to light one up in celebration smokin'

MMMMM...taste the sweet cancer

NLGgreen

Nice thing to do smile

Congratulations ! ! ! I think it is really a matter of braveness

I bet you are proud of yourself..... KEEP it Up

cheers

=Tired Hiker=
.....no

if you read the whole thread, you'd notice that I already said I've gone 19 years without a cig.

Pwnt 131

So, you smoked cigarettes when you were a fetus? Where did you buy them? Do they have 7-11's inside uteruses? confused

=Tired Hiker=
w00t Keep it up!

Thanks, I have a feeling it'll be easy. If I were to smoke anything, my fiance would not only kill me, but she'd probably stop secksing me. wink

Grinning Goku
Cigarettes are for losers. It's all about 2guns now, baby.

Impediment
"I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your ****in' mouth." -Bill Hicks

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
"I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your ****in' mouth." -Bill Hicks

I say if you want to smoke, then smoke. The worst thing as a smoker, as I remember, were non'smokers telling me to quit.

Shelbert Lemon
To each, their own.

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So, you smoked cigarettes when you were a fetus? Where did you buy them? Do they have 7-11's inside uteruses? confused I wish. Just liquor stores
ermOriginally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I say if you want to smoke, then smoke. The worst thing as a smoker, as I remember, were non'smokers telling me to quit. I'm never pushy about it with my smoker friends. I make a sidelong reference about how they're paying someone to kill themselves every once in a while, but that's the extent of it srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.