Wolverine vs. Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the city, Wrecker has his crowbar...Who wins ??

capt it up
you mean 40 tons wrecker?

Faceman
Originally posted by capt it up
you mean 40 tons wrecker? Wrecker the leader of the Wrecking Crew. If you wish, i can post a bio for you .

grey fox
Wrecker steam-rolls Logan. He took out Sasqautch lately.....

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Wrecker steam-rolls Logan. He took out Sasqautch lately.....
so thats means he beats wolverines..........

dident you say spiderman could take the wrecker?

also 40 tons strength does not mean jack against wolverine.

Faceman
Wrecker steam-rolls Logan. He took out Sasqautch lately..... But Logan can beat Thor. confused

capt it up
Originally posted by Faceman
But Logan can beat Thor. confused
don't even try this crap. thor has nothing to do with this thread so don't bring him up.

Faceman
don't even try this crap. thor has nothing to do with this thread so don't bring him up. Easy sailor ..

capt it up
Easy sailor ..
you obvously think that wrecker wins so lets here the reasoning.

jasonk3
Easy sailor ..

lol...remember what happened when u called bada a sailor..

grey fox

..NO

Wrecker (lately) is pushing class 90-100. He's a mini-Thor taking on a guy whose main power is being a fanboy icon.

Wrecker rams the crowbar clean up Logan's ass and out the other end.

QFT

capt it up
..NO

Wrecker (lately) is pushing class 90-100. He's a mini-Thor taking on a guy whose main power is being a fanboy icon.

Wrecker rams the crowbar clean up Logan's ass and out the other end.

QFT
so you got nothing so your going to use the whole fanboy excuse? So your whole post is pointless and you have no evidence?

Faceman

Faceman
Originally posted by jasonk3
lol...remember what happened when u called bada a sailor.. How could i forget!!!! eek! Should i post the video ??

capt it up

jasonk3
How could i forget!!!! eek! Should i post the video ??

laughing Hell yeah !

Faceman
B]2e8oWKMnKU8

durfist

Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers7Wolverine1.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers7Wolverine2.jpg

Faceman
Originally posted by Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers7Wolverine2.jpg Once again, Priest comes up with some hot scans!!!

llagrok
Current Wrecker from Omega Flight is too much.
Old Wrecker loses 8/10

grey fox
Those scans pretty much detail anything I'd say. Wolverine is hot shit to street levelers but against anyone higher then class fifteen he's a walking target.

Estacado
****in noobs strenght means jackshit against Wolverine!!!!!

Priest
Once again, Priest comes up with some hot scans!!!
wink
Wrecker was blinded and Logan still couldent sneak attack him.. So much for Wolverine super fast agility. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Estacado
****in noobs strenght means jackshit against Wolverine!!!!!

Wolverine : Hey Bub i'm the best at wha-

Wrecker : FORE !

*WHAM*

Wolverine : Hey...why's my skeleton lying right behind me ?

Faceman
What happened to all the Wolverine fans ???

Estacado
From which issue is that scan from Priest?

Priest
From which issue is that scan from Priest?
New Avengers 7, i can pm the issue if u like.

Faceman
New Avengers 7, i can pm the issue if u like. I would like Priest!! eek!

Estacado
New Avengers 7, i can pm the issue if u like.
Thanks for the issue number....313

I'm gonna get it though.

golem370
Didn't Spider-Man defeat the Wrecking Crew by himself?

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Spider-Man defeat the Wrecking Crew by himself? He also pummeled Firelord...

Priest
Thanks for the issue number....313

I'm gonna get it though.
No problem 31

Gorbag
We have an interesting fight here. But we've to be precise.
Is it fight to death or to KO?
We're talking about current Wrecker I see, right?

Wrecker has many chances to win the fight by KO. But his hardest hits haven't done it to Logan yet. He was just smacked away or hit by Spider-Man (Wrecker threw web-slinger). Wolverine can't significantly damage his crowbar I think, but his claws are more formidable and versatile...

Fight to KO ---> hard fight, it could be similar somehow to Wolvie vs. Namor fights

Fight to death ---> obviously Wolverine here, his HF is very hard to overload.

And, Wrecker yes, is more durable, but his bones are much less durable. He possesses no HF. That is why he got KOed by Hulk's one punch. Wolverine did that only in his first appearance... and in Punisher comic when he was rather knocked out of the arena.

Faceman
Originally posted by Gorbag
We have an interesting fight here. But we've to be precise.
Is it fight to death or to KO?
We're talking about current Wrecker I see, right?

Wrecker has many chances to win the fight by KO. But his hardest hits haven't done it to Logan yet. He was just smacked away or hit by Spider-Man (Wrecker threw web-slinger). Wolverine can't significantly damage his crowbar I think, but his claws are more formidable and versatile...

Fight to KO ---> hard fight, it could be similar somehow to Wolvie vs. Namor fights

Fight to death ---> obviously Wolverine here, his HF is very hard to overload.

And, Wrecker yes, is more durable, but his bones are much less durable. He possesses no HF. That is why he got KOed by Hulk's one punch. Wolverine did that only in his first appearance... and in Punisher comic when he was rather knocked out of the arena. Hey Gorbag, welcome to the thread ! Current Wrecker , and yes a KO, would mean he wins for purposes of this thread.

Gorbag
Those scans pretty much detail anything I'd say. Wolverine is hot shit to street levelers but against anyone higher then class fifteen he's a walking target.

So why he defeated Namor, Wendigo, Thing, Hulk (evry incarnation), Sasquatch, Kierrok, Ba'al, Sentinels and so on? You need scans of these? You need more? smokin'

Faceman
So why he defeated Namor, Wendigo, Thing, Hulk (evry incarnation), Sasquatch, Kierrok, Ba'al, Sentinels and so on? You need scans of these? You need more? smokin' Can i get scans of Wolverine defeating Wrecker ? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie can't even sratch Wrecker.

Faceman
Wrecker looks like a Tank, next to Wolverine...

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie can't even sratch Wrecker.

Actually, wolverine did manage to slash wrecker's arm in the same New Avengers issue.

jasonk3
Wrecker wins...he schooled the entire NA in that issue

Symmetric Chaos
Actually, wolverine did manage to slash wrecker's arm in the same New Avengers issue.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine. But Wrecker still took out the entire NA until he got stopped by pheremones.

Wolvie loses hard.

jasonk3
roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine. But Wrecker still took out the entire NA until he got stopped by pheremones.

Wolvie loses hard.

As stated earlier...

Hitman911

Spderman kills Logan rolling on floor laughing

Gorbag
Hey Gorbag, welcome to the thread ! Current Wrecker , and yes a KO, would mean he wins for purposes of this thread.

Yep hello thx for the invitation wink ^^
Current Wrecker is awesome powerful, however I think Logan can take this... I will explain why.

When New Avengers first met Wrecker, he kicked everyone's ass, including Spidey, Iron Man, Wolvie (a bit, he just used wall crawler to put Logan away for some timewink) Cap was not so involved in the fight, he just threw his shield to stop Wrecker from hurting Spider-Man. It is a pity 'cause Cap showed his skills when fighting Loki. Nevermind, what about Wolverine... he leaped to the Wrecked intended to eviscerate him or even kill. But Wrecky showed superhuman reflexes and tossed Spidey to him. Finally he got KOed by Hulk. And what we have there - none of the team was able to show true potential 'cause their cooperation wasn't so good and Wrecker used this.
Or like on these scans, N Avengers#7 right, Wolverine got smacked away 'cause he attacked too fast when Wrecker was pissed. In the fight one on one, Wrecker would have problems with each Avenger, even with Cap if Steve sneaked attacked him first (like he did to Loki).
Spider Man got defeated at N Av first fight with him, but on the other hand Peter went toe to toe with Morlun...
Wolverine went toe to toe with powerhouses.
Iron Man too.
Cap's fighting skills and adamantium plus shield are nice advantages + he gave a hard time to Loki, as I mentioned before.

What I can say... it's hard, maybe 7/10 for Wolvie... in one on one fight he doesn't need to care his claws would hurt teammates and he would show full potential, I think.

Gorbag

Yep, New Avengers. Noob Avengers. Their cooperation is still not good and Wrecker uses chaos and crowd, he doesn't need to care about anyone, he just manages to smash the entire team, when NA need to care...

Symmetric Chaos
Yep hello thx for the invitation wink ^^
Current Wrecker is awesome powerful, however I think Logan can take this... I will explain why.

When New Avengers first met Wrecker, he kicked everyone's ass, including Spidey, Iron Man, Wolvie (a bit, he just used wall crawler to put Logan away for some timewink) Cap was not so involved in the fight, he just threw his shield to stop Wrecker from hurting Spider-Man. It is a pity 'cause Cap showed his skills when fighting Loki. Nevermind, what about Wolverine... he leaped to the Wrecked intended to eviscerate him or even kill. But Wrecky showed superhuman reflexes and tossed Spidey to him. Finally he got KOed by Hulk. And what we have there - none of the team was able to show true potential 'cause their cooperation wasn't so good and Wrecker used this.
Or like on these scans, N Avengers#7 right, Wolverine got smacked away 'cause he attacked too fast when Wrecker was pissed. In the fight one on one, Wrecker would have problems with each Avenger, even with Cap if Steve sneaked attacked him first (like he did to Loki).
Spider Man got defeated at N Av first fight with him, but on the other hand Peter went toe to toe with Morlun...
Wolverine went toe to toe with powerhouses.
Iron Man too.
Cap's fighting skills and adamantium plus shield are nice advantages + he gave a hard time to Loki, as I mentioned before.

What I can say... it's hard, maybe 7/10 for Wolvie... in one on one fight he doesn't need to care his claws would hurt teammates and he would show full potential, I think.

no expression Wolvie couldn't beat a distracted bloodlusted Wrecker even with an entire team of people backing him up.

Since BFR and KO are both a route to victory on KMC (as you really should understand) Wolvie will get destroyed.

Gorbag
no expression Wolvie couldn't beat a distracted bloodlusted Wrecker even with an entire team of people backing him up.

Since BFR and KO are both a route to victory on KMC (as you really should understand) Wolvie will get destroyed.

He wasn't totally KOed. And yes, Wrecker smacked him away because Logan underestimated his reflexes. But look again. Spidey said: "Ah, man, when wolverine grows his face back, he's really gonna be pretty upset". Berserker rage enabled Logan to defeat Kierrok, Wendigo or Hulk... so he's gonna deal even with Wrecker.

Symmetric Chaos
He wasn't totally KOed. And yes, Wrecker smacked him away because Logan underestimated his reflexes. But look again. Spidey said: "Ah, man, when wolverine grows his face back, he's really gonna be pretty upset". Berserker rage enabled Logan to defeat Kierrok, Wendigo or Hulk... so he's gonna deal even with Wrecker.

Not if he lands in another state.

And this isn't Berserker Wolvie this is just normal Wolverine against current Wrecker. The same guy that Logan couldn't beat even though he had a ton of help.

Priest
He wasn't totally KOed. And yes, Wrecker smacked him away because Logan underestimated his reflexes.
How the heck do u know if wolverine underestimated the wreckers reflexes?. he got owned, face it.
But look again. Spidey said: "Ah, man, when wolverine grows his face back, he's really gonna be pretty upset". Berserker rage enabled Logan to defeat Kierrok, Wendigo or Hulk... so he's gonna deal even with Wrecker.
here's ur berserker rage wolverine after he re grew his face the second time around.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers7-17.jpg
Wrecker would own wolverine all day.
note he was able to grab wolverine hand in mid combat.

Faceman
How the heck do u know if wolverine underestimated the wreckers reflexes?. he got owned, face it.

here's ur berserker rage wolverine after he re grew his face the second time around.
note he was able to grab wolverine hand in mid combat. Digi, this thread is over please close.... laughing out loud

Estacado
Seriously wolvie fanboys are getting really ridiculous....

Symmetric Chaos

So far it's just Gorbag. I'd like to see what the other ones say.

Faceman
Seriously wolvie fanboys are getting really ridiculous.... Amen to that . wink

Gorbag
Not if he lands in another state.

And this isn't Berserker Wolvie this is just normal Wolverine against current Wrecker. The same guy that Logan couldn't beat even though he had a ton of help.

Wolverine goes berserk at will... when he receives enough injury...

llagrok

If the NA can't handle one class 90 guy, then it's ****ing pathetic. That's like Colossus beating up all of them or the Thing.

Don't talk like Wolverine's never been in a fight before, he's got more experienced than the Wrecking Crew together. When he's on his own, odds are he'd fight a lot smarter than he just did.

You don't rip up 30 years of good showings against incredibly strong and fast characters simply because they decided to buff up Wrecker and put the New Avengers down.

Sabretooth can take out both Wendigo and Sasquatch in under 30 minutes. He has less skill than Wolverine and slightly better physical features.

Since when was strength EVERYTHING in a fight? Does unbelievable skill count for nothing? If Wolverine canned the leap attack thing which works once every century, and starts fighting like he did against Namor, then he could definitely give Wrecker a run for his money.

Old Wrecker wins 2/10
Current 7/10

Faceman
Wolverine goes berserk at will... when he receives enough injury... Gorbag, do you think Wolverine could scratch Superman ?? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Since when was strength EVERYTHING in a fight? Does unbelievable skill count for nothing? If Wolverine canned the leap attack thing which works once every century, and starts fighting like he did against Namor, then he could definitely give Wrecker a run for his money.

But Wreck managed to Logan's hand. He hit him several times so he's clearky no slow poke. The claws were all but useless for much of the issue as well.

So basicly even with other people pounding on Wrecker Wolverines much vaunted skill was useless.

llagrok
But Wreck managed to Logan's hand. He hit him several times so he's clearky no slow poke. The claws were all but useless for much of the issue as well.

So basicly even with other people pounding on Wrecker Wolverines much vaunted skill was useless.

Yes, in ONE comic.

Wolverine is one of the most skilled martial artists in the marvel universe. You can't rule out that based on one bad showing.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, in ONE comic.

Wolverine is one of the most skilled martial artists in the marvel universe. You can't rule out that based on one bad showing.

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that skill means jack shit when your opponent is all but invulnerable to your attacks and can BFR you with one shot.

Gorbag

note he was able to grab wolverine hand in mid combat.

How the heck I know? 'Cause Wolverine knew very little about his foe. Now he wouldn't be surprised so easy. Next thing. Wrecker got owned by Hulk faster than Wolvie ever did... Wrecker hit Logan hard, tossed him, OK. He did his best. It is similar how Logan fought Kierrok... on the fight beginning he had problem, later he did better, even defeat Kierrok because of the fury unleashed. Logan has stabbed Namor while flying, who is quite fast and very durable... I'm pretty sure he'd deal with Wrecker. First he analyzes his foe's style then counter attack seriously... like in Warhawk or John Howlett fight... smokin'

llagrok
I'm not. I'm just pointing out that skill means jack shit when your opponent is all but invulnerable to your attacks and can BFR you with one shot.

He isn't invulnerable to Wolverine's attacks.

He has eyes. Wolverine can also do like he did against Ord.

Estacado
This is what I'm talking about.....
He sees the on pannel evidence but he still says that Logan would win. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
He isn't invulnerable to Wolverine's attacks.

He has eyes. Wolverine can also do like he did against Ord.

Because we all know when people fight Wolverine they suddenly lose the ability to move.

Gorbag
We all know that it would be so sad, super awesome villain can die upon Wolverine's claws, so we're doin' this an easy way and allow villain to own Logan. Ridiculous, Wolverine's claws injured Apocalypse, he was fast enough to slash super speed opponents, so he has good chances.

llagrok
This is what I'm talking about.....
He sees the on pannel evidence but he still says that Logan would win. no expression

OH that is ****ing rich

Wolverine's been shown to be as fast as classic Spider-man. That's also on panel evidence.

Gorbag
Originally posted by Hitman911
Spderman kills Logan rolling on floor laughing

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3706/spideyassuw9.jpg

Really? smokin'

llagrok

Really? smokin'

The middle picture and the one in the upper right is from the comic I was referring to smile

Where Spidey killed Wolverine's girlfriend on accident.

Priest
How the heck I know? 'Cause Wolverine knew very little about his foe.
Im pretty sure Wolverine know who the Wrecker is.

Now he wouldn't be surprised so easy.
He was surprised the again and gotten launched.

Next thing. Wrecker got owned by Hulk faster than Wolvie ever did...
Are u seriously comparing the Hulk to Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic) stop being ignorant.

Wrecker hit Logan hard, tossed him, OK. He did his best.
I dont think he did his best, the secound scan shows the wrecker had complete control of Logan, instead of tossing Wolverine about 50 or so yards, he could of easily beat the shit out of him using the ENHANCED crowbar.

It is similar how Logan fought Kierrok... on the fight beginning he had problem, later he did better, even defeat Kierrok because of the fury unleashed.
Thor Villan>Xmen villan.

Logan has stabbed Namor while flying, who is quite fast and very durable... I'm pretty sure he'd deal with Wrecker.
He dident deal with Wrecker, scans prove other wise.

First he analyzes his foe's style then counter attack seriously... like in Warhawk or John Howlett fight... smokin'
Im not following ur logic, i think ur mixing up Wolverine to the Taskmaster.

Symmetric Chaos

Really? smokin'

What the f**k?

Gorbag
Gorbag, do you think Wolverine could scratch Superman ?? confused

What can I say... he couldn't scratch Sentry... on the other hand, Silver Banshee scratched Superman in Superman/Batman. He even screamed in pain. We have both high and low showings here. So yes, Wolverine can merely scratch Sup, nothing more, nothing lethal... it depends on the writing... and mixing DC with Marvel is sick

llagrok
This Wolverine hate is ridiculous.

You have one scan against him and get all crazy.

Estacado
What can I say... he couldn't scratch Sentry... on the other hand, Silver Banshee scratched Superman in Superman/Batman. He even screamed in pain. We have both high and low showings here. So yes, Wolverine can merely scratch Sup, nothing more, nothing lethal... it depends on the writing... and mixing DC with Marvel is sick
no expression

Joey Stacks
Anyone else notice how in that entire Wrecker fight Wolverine isn't really hurt and has enough in him to make random Superhero banter?

Gorbag
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Anyone else notice how in that entire Wrecker fight Wolverine isn't really hurt and has enough in him to make random Superhero banter?

That's right, Wolverine didn't get seriously injured, just kept tossed away from Wrecker because he was afraid of the claws stab and used his super reflexes...

Rewmac
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers7Wolverine2.jpg It was Wrecker dressed like Wolverine and it was Wolverine dressed like Wrecker. No matter how much proof you bring in you end up in actually debating in a Logan thread.

Estacado
That's right, Wolverine didn't get seriously injured, just kept tossed away from Wrecker because he was afraid of the claws stab and used his super reflexes...
crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

Rewmac
This Wolverine hate is ridiculous.

You have one scan against him and get all crazy. You really aren't around for a long time...You should search back the past 1 year threads.

llagrok
Originally posted by Rewmac
You really aren't around for a long time...You should search back the past 1 year threads.

To find?

Rewmac
You'll see.

Gorbag
Im pretty sure Wolverine know who the Wrecker is.

He was surprised the again and gotten launched.

Are u seriously comparing the Hulk to Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic) stop being ignorant.

I dont think he did his best, the secound scan shows the wrecker had complete control of Logan, instead of tossing Wolverine about 50 or so yards, he could of easily beat the shit out of him using the ENHANCED crowbar.

Thor Villan>Xmen villan.

He dident deal with Wrecker, scans prove other wise.

Im not following ur logic, i think ur mixing up Wolverine to the Taskmaster.

I said he'd deal with Wrecker in this disc. battle, not that he did that in comics.
Thor villain > Xmen villain?
Absorbing Man > Apocalypse?
Wrecker > Juggernaut?
Loki > Proteus?

X-Men have more villains than Thor would ever imagine of.

And now, I didn't actually compare Wolverine to Hulk... I compared Wolverine fights with Hulk to Wrecker vs. Hulk... Wolvie did much better...

llagrok
I said he'd deal with Wrecker in this disc. battle, not that he did that in comics.
Wrecker > Juggernaut?
Loki > Proteus?

And now, I didn't actually compare Wolverine to Hulk... I compared Wolverine fights with Hulk to Wrecker vs. Hulk... Wolvie did much better...

Now you lost me to the other side.

Gorbag
crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

Tell me that Logan was seriously hurt in this fight... c'mon, say ur bs... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joey Stacks
Oh and Wrecker isn't invulnerable to Wolverine. Oh and it's obvious to anyone that's actually read the comic that Wolverine did more damage to the Wrecker then vice versa.

Gorbag
Now you lost me to the other side.

What u mean?
Apocalypse isn't more powerful than Abs Man??? no expression
And Wolverine really did better than Wrecker in fights against Hulk...

Rewmac
So? If there is a character that isn't Logan-Proof that means Wolverine would win?? The funnies things was the Thor thread. I see the Wrecker fight as a good one (not New Avengers version but a good one), so he can might pull off a win and vica versa it's just Wrecker gets owned all the time.

Gorbag
Yep, Wrecker isn't Sentry, he's still v vulnerable to adamantium claws...

Rewmac
But of course he is.

Gorbag
Originally posted by Rewmac
So? If there is a character that isn't Logan-Proof that means Wolverine would win?? The funnies things was the Thor thread. I see the Wrecker fight as a good one (not New Avengers version but a good one), so he can might pull off a win and vica versa it's just Wrecker gets owned all the time.

U forgot about Logan's speed and skills. Marvel database describes his fighting skills are equal or even higher to those of Cap, "7/7". And we saw that many times... you want some examples of Logan's enhanced speed, agility or reflexes? rolling on floor laughing

srankmissingnin
Wasn't stated in that New Avengers 8 that Jessica's pheromones where making Wolverine dizzy and limiting his effectiveness in that fight? Or something like that. confused

Gorbag
Ofc Wrecker showed great feats, so he has nice chances, but Wolvie isn't outclassed in this fight...

grey fox

Wrecker > Juggernaut?
Loki > Proteus ?

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Joey Stacks
No it only happened towards the end. Right before Wrecker got cut up by Howlett.

Gorbag
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wasn't stated in that New Avengers 8 that Jessica's pheromones where making Wolverine dizzy and limiting his effectiveness in that fight? Or something like that. confused

Actually Jessica's pheromones make dizzy all men, especially these ones with hyper senses... (DD, Wolv) maybe u could post a scan with this?

Gorbag
Yes
Yes
No
Yes

I'm not sure Loki is invulnerable to Proteus' mutant powers...
And, how the hell, Absorbing Man can be a bigger threat than En Sabah Nur? only in weakened state maybe... Apocalypse is able to disintegrate AbsM before he reaches him...

Symmetric Chaos

I don't think he meant exactly that. It was more like he felt like a teenage boy.

He wasn't literally getting dizzy (at least thats not how I took it)

Priest

Yes.

Yes actually
Also, Thor can solo Absorbing man; Wolverine cannot solo Apoc.

Wrecker > Juggernaut?
No, but why are u even bring up the Juggeranut?
do u think that wolverine can take on the Juggeranut??

Loki > Proteus?
dont know, but again can wolverine take on loki or Proteus by himself?
where debating Wolverine not the xmen team.
your bring up xmen/thor villans that would destroy wolverine, not a good idea if ur defending Logan.

So? Thor villains in general are more powerful, e.g. celestials, surter, yimir ect..

you still cannot comprehend that writers do not like to make Wolverine loose badly in fights. besides i guaranty wolverine will be owned in WWH.

Gorbag
I don't think he meant exactly that. It was more like he felt like a teenage boy.

He wasn't literally getting dizzy (at least thats not how I took it)

Feeling like a teenage boy doesn't help in a fight against Wrecker... Wolverine couldn't focus thx to Jessica's "help".

grey fox
I'm not sure Loki is invulnerable to Proteus' mutant powers...
And, how the hell, Absorbing Man can be a bigger threat than En Sabah Nur? only in weakened state maybe... Apocalypse is able to disintegrate AbsM before he reaches him...

Creel is limited only by his Low Intelligence, as is Apoc by his Jobber Field. Remove both an Creel will utterly wreck Apoc. Go read Earth X

Loki can dump himself in another dimension and simply hop back , or amp up a lackey's anti-reality abilities and posess him ect...

Faceman
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5651/untitleduf1.png

King_Mungi

All they said was dizzy, the same way Wrecker was as it made the team atracted to Jessica. Other than that, nothing directly about limiting his effectiveness in the fight.

Priest
She can control the Pheomones at will(which is why the wrecker was kicking the Avengers ass in the begining of the fight) , she released them in the end of the fight to calm the Wrecker down.

Symmetric Chaos
Feeling like a teenage boy doesn't help in a fight against Wrecker... Wolverine couldn't focus thx to Jessica's "help".

But he was bearly around her during the fight.

As for not focusing. I'm pretty sure Wolvie is a bit to professional for that to do much to him.

Rewmac
U forgot about Logan's speed and skills. Marvel database describes his fighting skills are equal or even higher to those of Cap, "7/7". And we saw that many times... you want some examples of Logan's enhanced speed, agility or reflexes? rolling on floor laughing Marveldatabase user....

crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

I've read his karate skills everywhere I've read comics he was fighting in other than a few old he isn't much a ninja.

srankmissingnin
She can control the Pheomones at will(which is why the wrecker was kicking the Avengers ass in the begining of the fight) , she released them in the end of the fight to calm the Wrecker down.

She said she releases them when she is nervous or "charged up", she seemed to imply she had no control over them.

Gorbag
Yes.

Yes actually
Also, Thor can solo Absorbing man; Wolverine cannot solo Apoc.

No, but why are u even bring up the Juggeranut?
do u think that wolverine can take on the Juggeranut??

dont know, but again can wolverine take on loki or Proteus by himself?
where debating Wolverine not the xmen team.
your bring up xmen/thor villans that would destroy wolverine, not a good idea if ur defending Logan.

So? Thor villains in general are more powerful, e.g. celestials, surter, yimir ect..

you still cannot comprehend that writers do not like to make Wolverine loose badly in fights. besides i guaranty wolverine will be owned in WWH.

Writers don't like to make Wrecker loose badly in fights, too... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
She said she releases them when she is nervous or "charged up", she seemed to imply she had no control over them.

No she has control over them, but when she is nervous she loses that control. Anxiety

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No she has control over them, but when she is nervous she loses that control. Anxiety

She basically said that her body releases pheromones when ever she is nervous and when her adrenalin is pumping. That would mean when ever she is in combat her body is release pheromones whether she wants it to or not... thats limited control at best.

Priest
Ur right my badd,
but in any case, she was time when she was nervous or charged up had to been during this time, when she was face to face with the wrecker.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers8-2.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers8-3.jpg
this of post avengers getting their asses handed to them by Wrecker.

Gorbag
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5651/untitleduf1.png

Ultimate Wolverine... u need to know it's impossible to rip 616 Wolvie because of nano technology which keeps his skeleton in one piece... actually Wolverine's adamantium is adamantium beta, hardest Earth substance ever.

King_Mungi
She basically said that her body produces pheromones when ever she is nervous and when her adrenalin is pumping. That would mean when ever she is in combat her body is release pheromones whether she wants it to or not... thats limited control at best.

Only when she is nervous as she mentioned, but Drew is a highly skilled fighter majority of the time she can easily keep her cool. Especially being a double agent or is it triple now? for so long without the team knowing.

Most of the time she can control her pheromones, but there is the odd time where she gets nervous activating the "fight or flight" system in her body protecting her.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/newavengers8_p20.jpg

Whenever she is nervous or "charged up"

With Wolverine's heightened senses those pheromones would be driving him nuts. Its a wonder he could even see straight.

jasonk3

With Wolverine's heightened senses those pheromones would be driving him nuts. Its a wonder he could even see straight.

laughing They're all just using that as an excuse for getting their asses handed to them.

King_Mungi

Have you ignored what I have been saying? She has shown without being nervous to control her pheromones, being nervous hypes it up. Even humans we expel pheromones, but just like Jessica if we get nervous we expel more intense smell. Even animals do the same thing as "fight or flight"

srankmissingnin
Have you ignored what I have been saying? She has shown without being nervous to control her pheromones, being nervous hypes it up. Even humans we expel pheromones, but just like Jessica if we get nervous we expel more intense smell. Even animals do the same thing as "fight or flight"

Hit me with some scans because until you do I'm taking her word over yours.

King_Mungi
Hit me with some scans because until you do I'm taking her word over yours.

Guh! Fine, I will see what I can whip out. I have to pull the collection out of the storage room

Faceman
Guh! Fine, I will see what I can whip out. I have to pull the collection out of the storage room You should know Wolverine fans can be hard headed at times.... wink

King_Mungi
You should know Wolverine fans can be hard headed at times.... wink

It's a mess in there, and I'm at work right now. I'll get it eventually, but finding the issue will be not so fun.
====
EDIT:
I dispise wikipedia, so don't take this canon as I will get the scans shortly..hopefully:

"Pheromones: Jessica generates chemicals that make her extremely attractive to men and tend to repulse women. If she concentrates she can direct this power, making men susceptible to her will."

srankmissingnin
You should know Wolverine fans can be hard headed at times.... wink

The grownups are trying to debate, please go troll somewhere else.

Priest
Ur right my badd,
but in any case, she was time when she was nervous or charged up had to been during this time, when she was face to face with the wrecker.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers8-2.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/NewAvengers8-3.jpg
this of post avengers getting their asses handed to them by Wrecker.

srankmissingnin
It's a mess in there, and I'm at work right now. I'll get it eventually, but finding the issue will be not so fun.
====
EDIT:
I dispise wikipedia, so don't take this canon as I will get the scans shortly..hopefully:

"Pheromones: Jessica generates chemicals that make her extremely attractive to men and tend to repulse women. If she concentrates she can direct this power, making men susceptible to her will."

If you have an issue in mind I can check and see if I have it.

King_Mungi
If you have an issue in mind I can check and see if I have it.

Thinking her one-shot she had not to long ago, or it might have been just before she lost her powers. I don't know what issue it is, that's why I have to go into the storage room to see if I can find what issue number it is. Hopefully tonight, I should have the issue number or possible the scan.

Faceman
The grownups are trying to debate, please go troll somewhere else. Funny how you've been trolling my thread.. laughing out loud Only about 3% of the people in here are giving Wolverine the victory over Wrecker... So STFU.

Estacado
Funny how you've been trolling my thread.. laughing out loud Only about 3% of the people in here are giving Wolverine the victory over Wrecker... So STFU.
thumb up

srankmissingnin
Thinking her one-shot she had not to long ago, or it might have been just before she lost her powers. I don't know what issue it is, that's why I have to go into the storage room to see if I can find what issue number it is. Hopefully tonight, I should have the issue number or possible the scan.

... I don't remember a one-shot but I have her recent LS and the Giant-Size Spider-woman, if you mean one of those.

Gorbag

It even affected Luke Cage. Its effect on Logan was much worse.

King_Mungi
... I don't remember a one-shot but I have her recent LS and the Giant-Size Spider-woman, if you mean one of those.

Not the Giant-Size SP, but it was a similar format.

I'm asking on a few boards when it happened to help me save some time searching. I won't be getting off work till 10

Gorbag
Funny how you've been trolling my thread.. laughing out loud Only about 3% of the people in here are giving Wolverine the victory over Wrecker... So STFU.

erm... u know what is 3%??? Count again, face ;]

srankmissingnin

My posts in the thread have been about the topic of the thread... yours are pot-shots at people who think Wolverine can win. Having an opinion that doesn't fit with the majority doesn't make me a troll, posting off topic and nonconstructive posts does however make you one. evil face

... although this post is pretty much spam sad

King_Mungi

Got one answer, apparently Iron Man #7 but that wasn't the one I was thinking of

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=115284

srankmissingnin
Not the Giant-Size SP, but it was a similar format.

I'm asking on a few boards when it happened to help me save some time searching. I won't be getting off work till 10

Is it Bendis' Spider-woman Origins collected in trade?

Faceman
My posts in the thread have been about the topic of the thread... yours are pot-shots at people who think Wolverine can win. Having an opinion that doesn't fit with the majority doesn't make me a troll, posting off topic and nonconstructive posts does however make you one. evil face This coming from a guy that picked Wolverine over Thor.. laughing You have zero credibility..Better yet you're an idiot... wink

Priest
It even affected Luke Cage. Its effect on Logan was much worse.
Yeah how would u know?
It effected the wrecker the most because spidergirl was around him the whole time while the other Avengers was getting tossed around.
and the wrecker was still swatting wolverine like a rag doll.
Also i doubt that wolverine would be affected as much as the others in the fight, i mean he can stand Omega Red's pheromones imo.

King_Mungi
Is it Bendis' Spider-woman Origins collected in trade?

I think it was, it's hard to remember without the comics in my hand right now

However, apparently in Iron Man #7 she does it then.

King_Mungi
Here's one scan of her doing it with control:

http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sw59xt.jpg

srankmissingnin
Got one answer, apparently Iron Man #7 but that wasn't the one I was thinking of

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=115284

I just checked (its Iron Man 8 actually) and she does release her pheromones by choice but its not really the circumstances we are debating over. I was saying that based what she said in New Avengers that she unwilling produces and releases her pheromones when she gets into combat and her adrenalin is pumping, I wasn't trying to suggest that she can't willing access her pheromones in other circumstances. I guess I wasn't very clear.

King_Mungi
I just check (its Iron Man 8 actually) and she does release her pheromones by choice but its not really the circumstances we are debating over. I was saying that based what she said in New Avengers that she unwilling produces and releases her pheromones when she gets into combat and her adrenalin is pumping, I was trying to suggest that she can willing access her pheromones in other circumstances. I guess I wasn't very clear.

I know, hence why I asked if you were ignoring my posts as I said the exact same thing. Fight or Flight mode she expells her pheromones. She has a high level of skill keeping her cool though, so she isn't constantly expell her high level pheromones in combat

srankmissingnin
This coming from a guy that picked Wolverine over Thor.. laughing You have zero credibility..Better yet you're an idiot... wink

I came to a logical decision based on the circumstances of the fight, you just chirped like an idiot. stick out tongue

Faceman
Its the whole fan boy thing, it clogs their senses...They need to be beat with scans so they could understand...

srankmissingnin
I know, hence why I asked if you were ignoring my posts as I said the exact same thing. Fight or Flight mode she expells her pheromones. She has a high level of skill keeping her cool though, so she isn't constantly expell her high level pheromones in combat

... so what the heck are we argueing about? confused

Estacado
This coming from a guy that picked Wolverine over Thor.. laughing You have zero credibility..Better yet you're an idiot... wink
Don't forget that he thinks that Wolverine could take out Midnighter and Slade at the same time....shocklaugh

Faceman
I came to a logical decision based on the circumstances of the fight, you just chirped like an idiot. stick out tongue How dare you call me an idiot ! Ill report you a-hole... smokin'

srankmissingnin
Don't forget that he thinks that Wolverine could take out Midnighter and Slade at the same time....shocklaugh

Not exactly. I know that he can, its hardly an oppinion. smile

Estacado
Not exactly. I know that he can, its hardly an oppinion. smile
There are only 2 person on this forum who thinks that you and capt.....

Priest
Here are the Iron Man 8 scans Mungi
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IronManv408-1.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IronManv408-2.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IronManv408-3.jpg

srankmissingnin
How dare you call me an idiot ! Ill report you a-hole... smokin'

Technically, I think I said you were acting like an idiot, not that you actually were one. stick out tongue

Faceman
Don't forget that he thinks that Wolverine could take out Midnighter and Slade at the same time....shocklaugh eek! Hey its his credibility on the line. So _ _ _ _ him...

srankmissingnin
There are only 2 person on this forum who thinks that you and capt.....

Heres the thing about people, in general they are stupid. If you have the same opinion as the majority of people... chances are you are wrong. wink

Estacado
Heres the thing about people, in general they are stupid. If you have the same opinion as the majority of people... chances are you are wrong. wink
Off course everyone is stupid except the 2 Wolverine fanboys......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Faceman
My next thread Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer no Surf board...

srankmissingnin
Off course everyone is stupid except the 2 Wolverine fanboys......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, mostly just people who think that two guys in Class 2 strength can possibly over load the healing factor of a guy who shrugs off hits from the Hulk, walks around in nuclear reactors and has regrown his heart in three panels.

Look out Wolverine! Slade has guns and Midnighter has a club! How can you win?

Now, feel free to bump the Wolverine vs Slade/MD thread, I'd rather not spam this one up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>