Bush *****-slaps his own party... HAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
On Wednesday Bush basically told his party (GOP / Conservatives) that they either support his immigration reform bill of else be called "fear mongers"... columnist Linda Chavez when on to further scrutinize the Republican base for not following 'rank & file' to Bush's decree; calling them "xenophobes". What a day when G.W. spits in the eyes on his staunches supporters... many like Rush Limbaugh are in disbelief.

Have to ask yourself, WTF is Bush doing by distancing himself from the Conservatives?

Schecter
thread should be renamed "is bush finally losing his already weak grip on reality?"

http://www.correntewire.com/ dallas_morning_news_friends_say_wild_eyed_bush_thu
mps_chest_declares_i_am_the_president

Bicnarok
Well one thing for sure, Bush is always good for a laugh.

Devil King
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Well one thing for sure, Bush is always good for a laugh.

Yeah, except:

isn't funny, in the least.

ragesRemorse
I think Bush lost a bet and i seeing just how far he can go with the whole ultimate power thing

StyleTime
Well, Bush doesn't really have anything to lose. He already got his second term unfortunately.

Strangelove
He called people in his party fear-mongers?

I think he *****-slapped himself, actually.

Sadako of Girth
*A weird combination of the imperial march and comedy hooters and trumpets mixed in with more imperial march reverberates round KMC*

stick out tongue

What a scary freak this guy is. no expression

Tengu
......ohh my goodness dots

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/freedom_3.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Schecter

thumb up

chithappens
I wasn't going to even look at this till I saw it was actually getting replies. All I can do is shrug

edit: can someone provide a link? the correntwire one is not working

Strangelove
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/freedom_3.jpg "Fascism will come to this country under the guise of "national security" - Jim Garrison

Violent K
Bush is a great President. He bombs country I hate. Thank Plo-Koon for Bush!

chithappens
Originally posted by Strangelove
"Fascism will come to this country under the guise of "national security" - Jim Garrison

It's here isn't it?

Bicnarok

Brilliant! and disturbing when you consider their control over the most powerfully weapon, the media.

Ymir
I'm just waiting for the time when Bush does a Palpatine and starts shouting "POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!" while frying Ann Coulter with some force lightning.

See? Politics can still be fun!

Grimm22
I think ol' George has figured that the best way to get a republican into office in '08 is by distancing himself from other republicans

Of course there are the idiots who will never say he is wrong

Mr. Sandman
I find it odd that the only assassination attempt on this President's life was by a pretzel. Damn thing should have finished the job.

chithappens
Did not want to make a topic about this but did anyone hear about that "foiled" JFK airport terrorist plot?

Ymir
Read it at BBC Online. These people never give up, eh?

Still, very disturbing. If hit (JFK Airport), then the casualties would have been horrendous.

Schecter
Originally posted by chithappens
Did not want to make a topic about this but did anyone hear about that "foiled" JFK airport terrorist plot?

its sad that our country is headed by compulsive liars. so we hear this and figure its likely more fabrications but it could possibly be the most important local news....we'll never know until we are actually attacked, because of all the fake/fabricated/falsified/long expired terror warnings used for political gain since 9/11. thanks bush thumb up

Alfheim

Ymir
Hm. Disturbing anecdote. I always thought he was harmless. Sort of like a buffoonish BFG with the ability to wage nuclear war.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Ymir
Hm. Disturbing anecdote. I always thought he was harmless. Sort of like a buffoonish BFG with the ability to wage nuclear war.

That's harmless?

Alfheim

I dunno man, why do I get the feeling they just arrested some innocent old guy?

Schecter
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man, why do I get the feeling they just arrested some innocent old guy?

because its possible that they did just that, imho its possible that they knowingly did just that.

Alfheim
because its possible that they did just that, imho its possible that they knowingly did just that.

Yeah. shifty Why is my emotican upside down?

Ymir
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
That's harmless?

Certainly. I didn't think that nuclear armageddon was imminent anyhow. Of course, this was back in the 2001-2002 New Year's, before we learned what a pathological liar the American President (heh, I remember that movie) was.

Alliance
Originally posted by Robtard
Have to ask yourself, WTF is Bush doing by distancing himself from the Conservatives?

He doesn't need to be re-elected and he's legeslating the only thing he agrees with Democrats on.

chithappens
its sad that our country is headed by compulsive liars. so we hear this and figure its likely more fabrications but it could possibly be the most important local news....we'll never know until we are actually attacked, because of all the fake/fabricated/falsified/long expired terror warnings used for political gain since 9/11. thanks bush thumb up

Yeah I think they just slapped the cuffs on some guy and that was that. My reason?

On the article I read about it, some FBI operative said it was not "technically feasible." Hmmm, ok but what is so hard about making a pipeline filled with different explosive liquids explode? I could do that with a match. "technically feasible?"

Schecter
Yeah I think they just slapped the cuffs on some guy and that was that. My reason?

On the article I read about it, some FBI operative said it was not "technically feasible." Hmmm, ok but what is so hard about making a pipeline filled with different explosive liquids explode? I could do that with a match. "technically feasible?"

there are safegaurds in place to assure that an explosion in one area doesnt set off a chain reaction through every pipeline. so while he might have succeeded in causing mayhem at the airport, it wouldnt have been the catastrophy it was being dressed up as.

chillmeistergen
My favourite Bush quote has to be "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." What a gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.