Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

JesusIsAlive

eezy45
Yeah, he has a TV show on South Park and does boxing.

Symmetric Chaos
A sin agaist the Holy spirit would be a sin directly against god. Something like raping Jesus.

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Do you know Jesus Bicnarok?

He mows my lawn. Real nice guy.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A sin agaist the Holy spirit would be a sin directly against god. Something like raping Jesus.

I was going to say something like that but it was to easy.

JesusIsAlive

Ok, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Son of God.

Shakyamunison

No, he's dead.

eezy45
You're too stupid to exist haha

Symmetric Chaos

I know who you're talking about roll eyes (sarcastic)

He is] a really nice guy. And he does mow my lawn.

Bicnarok

A sin directly against god? but its says sins against the SON of god would be forgiven.

It gives the impression that the Holy spirit is a total different entity.
And actually proves that the trinity is just the babylonian pagan belief that it is.

Maybe it means, WE are all God. that the holy spirit is in all of us and to deny that is this sin.

P.S are you ok for Wednesday for the lawn mowing, a bit busy today.

debbiejo
Some believe it could mean calling the works of god from satan. Some believe it's denying Jesus as God.

lil bitchiness
Right, can people please stop trolling, and concentrate on the thread starter's question/theme.

Boris

fini
Lil, they aint trolling the thread starter, its that brilliant brainwashed evangelical called JIA

Violent K
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST
JESUS STUPID CHRIST

GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT

Oh, Im going to hell :eyeroll:

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A sin directly against god? but its says sins against the SON of god would be forgiven.

It gives the impression that the Holy spirit is a total different entity.
And actually proves that the trinity is just the babylonian pagan belief that it is.

Then I would guess it means a willful organized sin against god. Something with malice behind it like going out and killing people because they believe in god.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe it means, WE are all God. that the holy spirit is in all of us and to deny that is this sin.

Thats generally been my interperetation of the third part of the Trinity (the Holy Spirit)

That we literally are meant to be part of what god is.

I gave an answer that matched with the question though since it would be odd (if not evil) for god to refuse to forgive our own sins.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Boris
After some 13 years of Catholicism, I really have no idea what it is. I know that it is part of the holy trinity, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Guess the guy who came up with it didn't think it through. Or we wrote a long discourse on it and didn't feel like taking the time to understand. Don't be an idiot. It was Tertullian that proposed the explanation. I'm sure you could look it up.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by fini
Lil, they aint trolling the thread starter, its that brilliant brainwashed evangelical called JIA

I never said they were trolling the thread starter (?), but they are trolling off-topic, lame, old discussions.
And this is not the only thread - its all around this forum.

So if people cannot keep to the thread's theme without such behavior, then the threads will be closed and people warned.

Goddess Kali
Maybe if Jesusisalive actually supported the claims he makes, instead of completely trashing the cultures of others, while making a bad name for his own religion, people would be more respectful to him.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Maybe if Jesusisalive actually supported the claims he makes, instead of completely trashing the cultures of others, while making a bad name for his own religion, people would be more respectful to him.

IMHO
He has a persecution complex, so the more people get mad at him; the more his beliefs are vindicated. He is so mental, that he must get people mad at him in order to maximize his suffering. Therefore through suffering, he can have a closer connection with his god, Jesus.

lil bitchiness
Again, this is not JIA bashing forum. If you have a problem, sort it out in PMs.

If you cannot argue with JIA without being assertive and ridiculing, then perhaps debating with him should be scrapped all together.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Again, this is not JIA bashing forum. If you have a problem, sort it out in PMs.

If you cannot argue with JIA without being assertive and ridiculing, then perhaps debating with him should be scrapped all together.

I'm sorry, but I have not been on all weekend, and had not read the part of the thread were you were rightfully getting onto people's case about bashing until after I posted a reply to Goddess Kali. I was not intending to bash JIA, I was giving my a true assessment. Again sorry for being off topic.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm sorry, but I have not been on all weekend, and had not read the part of the thread were you were rightfully getting onto people's case about bashing until after I posted a reply to Goddess Kali. I was not intending to bash JIA, I was giving my a true assessment. Again sorry for being off topic.

I didn't mean you in particular, or even Kali, I was speaking general. Not just now, but for a while now.

I just believe there can be a discussion with JIA without ''you are stoopid'' argument. Some of us do not believe in Christianity, and no matter what is said, we ain't gonna change our minds.
Just like JIA won't become non-Christian because everyone is having a go at him.

Im sure those with more knowledge of the Bible, would be able to have debate with JIA and counterpart everything that he writes (as far as I understand - Bible is known for many contradictions).

leonheartmm
the bible has upwards of two thousands black and white contradictions. on the other hand, the actual number is in atleast tens of thousands.

Bicnarok

Nellinator
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the bible has upwards of two thousands black and white contradictions. on the other hand, the actual number is in atleast tens of thousands. Let me guess... you read the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts yourself and found them? No wait that doesn't fit. So you went to a website that uses the KJV and found a couple of contradictions? Wow, you sure are being scholarly.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Nellinator
Let me guess... you read the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts yourself and found them? No wait that doesn't fit. So you went to a website that uses the KJV and found a couple of contradictions? Wow, you sure are being scholarly.

laughing out loud

Bicnarok
I use the link below, it is Scholarly as it gets, with various versions, comments and original greek, hebrew text (dunno if the armiac is there)
A useful tool when looking for peoples mis or out of context quotations.

http://nasb.biblebrowser.com/genesis/1-1.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.