Summer Is Killing KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
I've noticed this the last couple of days. It seems that less people are here during the summer because of the vacation. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to waste all my time on here when I could be out doing something worth doing.

dave_kodak
i wouldnt call it summer just yet.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Tsure
I've noticed this the last couple of days. It seems that less people are here during the summer because of the vacation. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to waste all my time on here when I could be out doing something worth doing.

Thanks for the information captain.

Although, I find it funny that someone not here a great deal of time knows this.

salute

Lana
This happens every year.

Tptmanno1
And its usually the time of the most fun.
Because people I don't care about leave!

Wild-Cherry
Funny. I noticed that people stopped going to school in the summer too shockyes

Tsure
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Although, I find it funny that someone not here a great deal of time knows this.

salute I'm here everyday captain. salute Plus...haven't I been a member longer than you?

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
And its usually the time of the most fun.
Because people I don't care about leave!

Haha, yeah, really.

And those of us in the RPs have more time due to not having school and finals and stuff to worry about!

Alpha Centauri
I thought the mass wave of idiocy on every forum (Which isn't usually the case.) was killing KMC.

-AC

InnerRise
KMC's decline was precedent long before now.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Tsure
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I thought the mass wave of idiocy on every forum (Which isn't usually the case.) was killing KMC.

-AC smile KMC wouldn't exist without all the idiots.

WrathfulDwarf
It's summer everyone is gone.

Vinny Valentine
I'm here everyday captain. salute Plus...haven't I been a member longer than you?

I've probably been on the site more then you.

sly

Tsure
I feel special. Vinny has been monitering my KMC visits. Oh you. vin

Wild-Cherry
Hm... I might disapear around next week, and then again from July 16th - August 3rd hmm

Just putting it out there ermm smart

Vinny Valentine
I feel special. Vinny has been monitering my KMC visits. Oh you. vin

Yeah, I'm just that hot.

Tsure
Yeah, I'm just that hot. mhm Not with that short hair. vin

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Hm... I might disapear around next week, and then again from July 16th - August 3rd hmm

Just putting it out there ermm smart

16th to 3rd is quite specific.. Is there anything special happening this date?

Lightningrod

well it is when people are out of school
but we will also see a lot more people during the day during summer vacation so it is actually balanced if you think about it

Captain Maynard
Another thread?

Tsure
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Another thread? mhm

~Pielover~
I've noticed this the last couple of days. It seems that less people are here during the summer because of the vacation. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to waste all my time on here when I could be out doing something worth doing. I've found that the people I like are more active during summer....

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
16th to 3rd is quite specific.. Is there anything special happening this date? I think so...hmm

Mr. Bacon
KMC has been dead for the better part of 2 years

Strangelove
I've noticed this the last couple of days. It seems that less people are here during the summer because of the vacation. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to waste all my time on here when I could be out doing something worth doing. Only the people who matter are on during the summer.

And of course, scads of idiots.

But I don't count them.

Scythe
PooF!

Tsure
Originally posted by Scythe
PooF! How dare you break wind before me. :O

Kram3r
Lol, Summer in July, that's pretty funny, nerds.

Mišt
lol pwnt. 131wank

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
KMC has been dead for the better part of 2 years

How long have you known punky? Two years?

~haaermm~

Kram3r
How long have you known punky? Two years?

~haaermm~

LOL PWNT. haermm

Punkyhermy
wounded2

The_Mayor
I'm on, but probly more...

Tsure
no expression

The_Mayor
hmmm... post

silver_tears

I can't stand being inside during summer.
I've been off school since April 14 and I'm always doing stuff these days. shrug

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears
I can't stand being inside during summer.
I've been off school since April 14 and I'm always doing stuff these days. shrug

The sex is good, it is.

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/hillaryclintonballs.jpg

JacopeX
I've noticed this the last couple of days. It seems that less people are here during the summer because of the vacation. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to waste all my time on here when I could be out doing something worth doing. But does it even matter? I mean come on, if KMC dies, KMC dies, but I doubt it!

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Lightningrod
well it is when people are out of school
but we will also see a lot more people during the day during summer vacation so it is actually balanced if you think about it

Yeah its still balanced, just the "Originals" aren't here as much, possibly on vacation, just wait and the balance will well balance out.

ADarksideJedi
It happens every summer.It is no surprise there!JM

The_Mayor
Yeah thats true, it does.

=Tired Hiker=
And then, usually toward the end of Summer, there is a high influx of noobs. Those are the best days because that's when Vinny and Barker shine! laughing out loud

Strangelove
Strangelove likes attacking n00bs too 313

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
Strangelove likes attacking n00bs too 313

Yeah but you always shine. wink big grin

Lana
Originally posted by The_Mayor
Yeah its still balanced, just the "Originals" aren't here as much, possibly on vacation, just wait and the balance will well balance out.

The 'originals'?

Most of us don't seem to be going anywhere.

Eldon
summer=skateing=life=girls=pussy

=Tired Hiker=
euro

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Lana
The 'originals'?

Most of us don't seem to be going anywhere.

No but, some arent on as MUCH but still on alot.

Impediment

salute

Originally posted by Lana
This happens every year.

Shelbert Lemon
Im going away for a month. My KMC visits will be a little thin during that time.

Wind Sister
Summer was the only time I ever really came around. Without school, there is absolutely nothing to do in this town EXCEPT come here.

But it's true. . .it does always seem a bit thinner around summer time.

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah but you always shine. wink big grin embarrasment

Sith Master X
KMC was at it's best in 2004. At least in my experiences. I don't think it's the summer that has caused some people to dissapear. Whether they have a strong presence here or not. After a while things get pretty old.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Funny. I noticed that people stopped going to school in the summer too shockyes

WTF?! WHY WAS I NOT TOLD.

Tsure
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
WTF?! WHY WAS I NOT TOLD. no expression

Tsure
bump

Zahara
Nu uh it is winter here. sad

stunna1774

ok summer is when i'm on KMC alot

Zahara
Don't like the sun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.