Current Captain Britian vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Cap doesn't have the sword...

Fight in the highlands of Scotland on meadow.

Estacado
Howlett.

Faceman
Wolverine > Thor

Wolverine > Hulk

Wolverine > Wrecker

Wolverine > Britian

Wolverine cant lose in KMC.

TricksterPriest
Captain Britain hoists Logan by his petard. Hail Brittania. galan_cap_britain

Gorbag
Wolverine in both nice&nasty fight.

Estacado
Originally posted by Gorbag
Wolverine in both nice&nasty fight.
thumb down

golem370
He lost in my thread eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Having strength, speed, flight and durability adavatages are meaningless against Wolverine as his mere presence negates all of them.

It's also impossible to match his skill and his HF can compensate for reality warping.

Seriously.

If you disagree you just hate Wolverine and only look at his low showing.

Thanos_THOTU
Wolverine have killed Dark Phoenix, fataly wounded Thanos and in an alternate universe he even whipped out everyone in the universe.
:hM:

srankmissingnin
Captain Britain's durability comes from a force field. Generally speaking Wolverine's claws don't have the same effectiveness against forcefields as the due against flesh/muscle with superhuman durability. Flight and force fields should give Cap. B the majority of wins... but it will take a while for him to beat Wolverine into submission.

carver9
yep; this is a fight that i would have to give to cap, the guy is to powerful. I see him as someone that could be on the jla. He is extremely powerful.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain Britain's durability comes from a force field. Generally speaking Wolverine's claws don't have the same effectiveness against forcefields as the due against flesh/muscle with superhuman durability. Flight and force fields should give Cap. B the majority of wins... but it will take a while for him to beat Wolverine into submission. Cap can literally take Wolverine out of the fight with one punch.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Cap can literally take Wolverine out of the fight with one punch.

Yeah... um... no. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jebus reborn
Yeah... um... no. roll eyes (sarcastic) Cap punched Doom all the way around Limbo with a punch.

darthgoober
Yeah... um... no. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well Brian DID hit Doom so hard he orbited Limbo...
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6174/captainbritainkf8.jpg

srankmissingnin
Cap punched Doom all the way around Limbo with a punch.

Not telling me anything I don't already know. cool

Jebus reborn
Not telling me anything I don't already know. cool So... how exactly can't Cap take Wolvey out of the fight with a punch, then, if you knew that?

Also, Cap is a good fighter (not saying he is as good as Wolvey though), fast, strong, strong enough to basically beat Wrecker with a punch, and was able to match Thor, blow for blow.
Not really directed right at you, but at others, as well.

Also...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
So... how exactly can't Cap take Wolvey out of the fight with a punch, then, if you knew that?

Also, Cap is a good fighter (not saying he is as good as Wolvey though), fast, strong, strong enough to basically beat Wrecker with a punch, and was able to match Thor, blow for blow.

Also...

The only reason Cap B. managed to hit Doom so far into orbit was because Doom arrogantly believed that his force field would protect him so he stood their like a statue and took on the chin. Wolverine's small stature makes an upper cut very unlikely and his speed would all him to roll with blow and avoid the brunt of the attack. Because of his small form, most of the hits Wolverine take drive him downwards towards the ground plan and not into orbit... luxury of being 5'3 and hunching over when you fight, I guess.

And to back track a bit Doom wasn't punched around Otherplace, he was punched into orbit and he flew back around. Its in Excalibur 39 (I think... might be 49 though) if you want to check.

Jebus reborn
The only reason Cap B. managed to hit Doom so far into orbit was because Doom arrogantly believed that his force field would protect him so he stood their like a statue and took on the chin. Wolverine's small stature makes an upper cut very unlikely and his speed would all him to roll with blow and avoid the brunt of the attack.

And to back track a bit Doom wasn't punched around Otherplace, he was punched into orbit and he flew back around. Its in Excalibur 39 (I think... might be 49 though) if you want to check. Because Doom knew his force field was essentially invincible.
Also, he didn't stand like a statue, since Britain was already coming at him, and Doom really wouldn't have had time to react.

I really doubt Wolverine is dodging too many attacks...
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2043/speed1exc16xe5.th.jpg

Unlike Thor, Hulk, Wonder Man is even different, Britain is a fast fighter, without a debate about it.

I also remember Jahf punching Wolverine into space... although Jahf is small himself...

He hit him halfway across Limbo, and Doom went the rest by himself.
Doesn't really matter though, because even a quarter of the way across the planet, means Wolverine isn't coming back.

#37.

Faceman
Wolverine curb-stomps Britain.

Gorbag
Captain Britain's durability comes from a force field. Generally speaking Wolverine's claws don't have the same effectiveness against forcefields as the due against flesh/muscle with superhuman durability. Flight and force fields should give Cap. B the majority of wins... but it will take a while for him to beat Wolverine into submission.

Remember about Vindicator... Wolverine has taken down his forcefield. And he would do it to INvisible Woman's, too, but was stopped by Ben. He has problems with huge powerful forcefields, like Loki's or Thanos'.
Cap has been beaten by current Cain Marko, so his forcefields aren't so tough. Wolverine would win, Vindicator far more dangerous than Capwink

Grinning Goku
So... how exactly can't Cap take Wolvey out of the fight with a punch, then, if you knew that?

Not really directed right at you, but at others, as well.

Also...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by Gorbag
Remember about Vindicator... Wolverine has taken down his forcefield. And he would do it to INvisible Woman's, too, but was stopped by Ben. He has problems with huge powerful forcefields, like Loki's or Thanos'.
Cap has been beaten by current Cain Marko, so his forcefields aren't so tough. Wolverine would win, Vindicator far more dangerous than Capwink
Nope Cap 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.