He Man vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
They fight in Eternia.

Fight 1. He Man vs DOS DD
Fight 2. He Man vs Hunter Prey DD
Fight 3. He Man vs Gog Wars DD

golem370
Eternia would lose and so would He-Man alteast in the two last ones.

darthgoober
Anyone else?

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Anyone else?

He Man

carver9
he man

Lethal_Rise
he man.

kissrocks
he man

DigiMark007
*1 word answer*

Caps Conscience
he man owuld throw him in to the sun all three times.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
*1 word answer*

hmm

So you give the win to Doomsday?

darthgoober
*1 word answer*
For which scenerio, cause I see He Man kicking DOS DD's ass pretty hard.

LORDSIDIOUS01
He Man hands down.

raygun

darthgoober
ninja

charlemagne9746
What if Doomsday breaks the Sword of Power in half...wouldn't He-Man turn back into Prince Adam?

darthgoober
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
What if Doomsday breaks the Sword of Power in half...wouldn't He-Man turn back into Prince Adam?
The Sword of Power is indestructable, that wouldn't work.

TheGame17
DOS dd loses. other versions will take he-man down.

[BAW]Endrict
Man-He

don't shiv
He Man power of Grayskull pimpslap f.teh.w.w.w.

don't shiv
Doomsday cannot adapt to primordial Magick

DigiMark007
Originally posted by darthgoober
For which scenerio, cause I see He Man kicking DOS DD's ass pretty hard.

Actually, it was more a sarcastic retort to peoples' responses in the thread to that point....I wasn't saying who I think would win.

Besides, technically it's "He-Man" with a dash. So that's one word as well.

wink

don't shiv
spam brings out the flavour in veggie soup!

DigiMark007
Actually, it was more a sarcastic retort to peoples' responses in the thread to that point....I wasn't saying who I think would win.

Besides, technically it's "He-Man" with a dash. So that's one word as well.

wink

Just bumping.

Also, shiv, quit spamming.

don't shiv
I HAVE THE POWERRRR!! " GREYSKULL-SMECK-OF-DEATH!!!!"

deathbunnyman
ive just looked at the heman resp. thread and nothing there suggests to me that heman can beat any doomsday

darthgoober
Originally posted by deathbunnyman
ive just looked at the heman resp. thread and nothing there suggests to me that heman can beat any doomsday
And what have you seen that suggest DOS is capable of taking He-Man?

charlemagne9746
I'm only familiar with the original He-Man cartoon series. In that series....He-Man never really fought anyone with physical strength on the level of Doomsday. The only instances that I can recall off hand where He-Man fought super strong beings is

1. Trap Jaw...after eating some Eternium
2. Faker He-Man
3. Skeletor...after amping his strength and height via magic...He-Man still overpowered him however.

In the Superman crossover....He-Man fought Supes...but, they never really duked it out conclusively.

Doomsday has fought and defeated beings much more powerful than He-Man deals with on a regular basis. He-Man's strength may be based on need...as many on this forum believe....but just his strength alone will not defeat Doomsday. He may be able to kill DOS Doomsday in the same manner Superman had done in that comic....but the later versions of Doomsday would be unkillable by physical means...if you keep true to the Doomsday character..and not allow PIS or CIS.

Hand to hand....it is probably just a stalemate, IMO. I don't believe the Sword of Power could kill Doomsday like it did Serpos. Also...the Sword of Power is said to be indestructable....but, it's not a proven fact. It could very well be destroyed....and Doomsday..especially the Gog Wars version may have the strength to break it....that dude was a beast.

Overall, it is hard to call this fight. He-Man has more strength feats....Doomsday has more durability feats...and DD fights tougher opponents on a more regular basis.

As of now..I say He-Man edges DOS Doomsday...and the other two are too hard to call. I say stalemate at best.

DigiMark007
This isn't cartoon He-Man, though unfortunately that's what most people go off of.

I'd honestly go with DD because I think his durability is >> He-Man. Strength might be a push or in He-Man favor, and the sword would help, but Adam would need to take it as well as dish it out.

But a good fight, any scenario really.

Hyperion Prime
This isn't cartoon He-Man, though unfortunately that's what most people go off of.

I'd honestly go with DD because I think his durability is >> He-Man. Strength might be a push or in He-Man favor, and the sword would help, but Adam would need to take it as well as dish it out.

But a good fight, any scenario really.

He-Man went toe to toe with Pre-crisis Superman!!!!!!!!

That He-Man wrecks all Doomsdays like a 1974 Ford Pinto.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
He-Man went toe to toe with Pre-crisis Superman!!!!!!!!

That He-Man wrecks all Doomsdays like a 1974 Ford Pinto.

erm

Have you read that fight? I have. Go to the respect thread and check it out...all 2 pages. It's much less impressive than advertised.

He-Man's sweet, but I think he falls short in a good fight.

Adam_PoE
Doomsday can be defeated indefinitely by reducing him to atomic particles or trapping him in an entropy; both feats He-Man is capable of.

don't shiv
Yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.