friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FUZE_LOVER
My friend is here with me.

dave_kodak
i believe that cheese is the true god, not in some lie like you having a friend

TRH
in your pants?

ThePittman
Its back scare

johnnyforever
Sure why not. ermmnone

Scythe
What the f*ck is wrong with you? Are you some 15 year old male who just wants the thought of someone being banned by flaming you?

The Pict
Originally posted by ThePittman
Its back scare

laughing out loud

TRH
Originally posted by Scythe
What the f*ck is wrong with you? Are you some 15 year old male who just wants the thought of someone being banned by flaming you? 99.9%probability

TRH
Originally posted by TRH
in your pants? Is this friend your hand?

Tattoo
"Do you belive me?"

Do I care?

Scythe
Shit!

Röland
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
My friend is here with me.

FUZE_LOVER, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thread. Everyone in the OTF is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may Storm have mercy on your soul.

Tattoo

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
We believe in you Billy!

stick out tongue dur

Scythe
Your pathetic excuses at winning back our pardons have been long wasted. At times it's best to see someone being made an example of. Now let's hope for the best, or in your case, worst! Clearly, at the site of your horrific conception, I shall be present at the rearing of your child, in hope that I may feast on something that will surely give me an organic case of AIDS. Tears of blood will all that can be said.

Scythe
F*ck this!

Mywi
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
My friend is here with me. Ummm. .. point is?

Sparkly
F*ck this!

You almost cussed oh Shame on you eek!

Scythe
Originally posted by Sparkly
You almost cussed oh Shame on you eek!

I would've, KMC forbids such language.

I still stand by what I said, f*ck this, and f*ck everything relating to this goddamn thread!

Strangelove

Scythe
F*ck this thread's existence!

Röland
You should eat her Scythe.

Scythe
Pisses me f*ckin' off that such stupidity still roams about, even after being lynched time after time. I think this damn user knows it bothers us.

Röland
True.

I think she is actually a he who just does it for enjoyment.

Scythe
My guess exactly. Still, we mustn't show that he/she has won. So direct anger at such wastes of human filth!

Fu*ck!

Röland
laughing

Scythe
I'd eat your babies FUZE, but they'd give me Brain-AIDS and grow a vagina on each of my buttcheeks.

Shit!

ThePittman
I'd eat your babies FUZE, but they'd give me Brain-AIDS and grow a vagina on each of my buttcheeks.

Shit! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.