Mace Windu v. The New Sith Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is ROTS Master Windu. Mace has all his abilities. Takes place on Coruscant.

Bruce Leeroy
By NSO, do you mean, like, all of them including there underlings? Or just there head honcho's/people who have names.

darthsith19
Either way, Mace loses, All the guys with names plus countless other Sith, as weak as they may be, vs. one Jedi Master? The Jedi goes down hard, even Luke would likely lose (I'm not sure how many Sith there are in the NSO, though). Just the heads (Krayt, Talon, Nihl) could likely take Mace, though - as far as I know, all we see of Krayt is him owning some Imperial Knights, which is impressive, plus his armor is lightsaber resistant. I would guess that he alone could give Mace a decent fight. Add in his 2 strongest underlings, however weak they might be (and they arn't that weak, slightly above avg. or pretty strong) and I don't see Mace winning, however, he'd likely put up a fairly good fight.

Gideon
One on one, Darthsith, Mace would wipe his ass with Krayt. Or anyone else from that era.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Gideon
One on one, Darthsith, Mace would wipe his ass with Krayt. Or anyone else from that era.
I doubt it would be quite that easy with Krayt, who's level do you put Krayt on, TPM Kenobi's? laughing

Lord Saboteur
Mace commits suicide from the sheer stupidity. NSO wins.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
who's level do you put Krayt on, TPM Kenobi's? laughing

If he's lucky.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Gideon
If he's lucky. No, not even if he were lucky... that'd be DEM right there.

Darth Sexy
In all fairness, Krayt did dispatch 4 imperial knights rather quickly, so he's no pushover.

ESB -1138
That would matter if the Imperial Knights weren't high on death sticks.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That would matter if the Imperial Knights weren't high on death sticks. Or just didn't suck so much at their job.

Bruce Leeroy
lol.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Or just didn't suck so much at their job.

When you're on death sticks you THINK you're doing a good job.

vader11
Mace likely to lose.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
In all fairness, Krayt did dispatch 4 imperial knights rather quickly, so he's no pushover.

Who are basically Padawans.

Captain REX
Okay, this can't possibly be done. You're asking Mace to fight thousands of Sith alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.