Talk about weird stuff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EFFPS
I just joined today, and was looking around this section of the forum, then went to the main page, and like a minute or so later there this sort of big car crash outside my house. Although I'm not connecting this religion part of the forum with the cause of the accident (btw apparently no one got seriously injured) has anyone ever experienced something similar?

Like you are looking at something religion related (doesn't have to necessarily be bad either, or what you consider to be bad anyway..) and something like that happens? Maybe not a car crash, but you heard some noise outside, or sense something?

Tangible God
I was thinking of the Simpson's episode with the Rapture, then it came on later that day.

Boris
Wow.

I was thinking about Cats and one hit me in the fact.

My face hurts. sad

Ashestoashesjc
I have flashes...

Ashestoashesjc
They're not exactly paranormal, but they're often a sign of something...

Something to come... seconds minutes...days...

Boris
Flashes?

You're a nudist?

Alliance
Originally posted by EFFPS
I just joined today, and was looking around this section of the forum, then went to the main page, and like a minute or so later there this sort of big car crash outside my house. Although I'm not connecting this religion part of the forum with the cause of the accident (btw apparently no one got seriously injured) has anyone ever experienced something similar?

Like you are looking at something religion related (doesn't have to necessarily be bad either, or what you consider to be bad anyway..) and something like that happens? Maybe not a car crash, but you heard some noise outside, or sense something?

YEAH! I think about something...then something completely disjoint happens! It happens to me all the time! We must be soul mates 13

lil bitchiness
arrow

I was reading this thread and all of a sudden I was in OTF.

Sparkly
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
arrow

I was reading this thread and all of a sudden I was in OTF.

oh How did that happen? eek!

Rogue Jedi
I thought about a cheeseburger, then I farted.

FUZE_LOVER
Although I'm not connecting this religion part of the forum with the cause of the accident (btw apparently no one got seriously injured) has anyone ever experienced something similar?

Yes i was taking my friend home and the car in front of me and behind me got in an accident

JaehSkywalker
I was humming a song and it played on the radio... shrug

FUZE_LOVER
werid

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Boris
My face hurts. sad

Its also hurting the rest of us erm

Tsure
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Its also hurting the rest of us erm Least he doesn't have to wear a mask. erm

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Tsure
Least he doesn't have to wear a mask. erm

I heard about that. Your life just sucks. erm

TRH
yeah i once read a post by fuze then she ran by my house nude.... *shiver*....*vomit*

Mindship
I was thinking about making a thread like this on June 1st, 2007 10:06 PM.

=Tired Hiker=
I was thinking about eating a bowl of cereal this morning, then I did.

Scythe

I am KMC's most unholiest goat/man. Get your religious presidings away.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I thought about a cheeseburger, then I farted.

I thought about Ranger Jones and I farted...

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
yeah i once read a post by fuze then she ran by my house nude.... *shiver*....*vomit*

They say that's the equivalent of a skull f*ck...

Poor TRH...

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I was thinking about eating a bowl of cereal this morning, then I did.

hmm...just this morning i was thinking..and this is no ****ing joke.. "i bet Hiker loves Lucky Charms" and bang! there ya go...

Scythe
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
hmm...just this morning i was thinking..and this is no ****ing joke.. "i bet Hiker loves Lucky Charms" and bang! there ya go...

And then you climb in bed and hug TH.

Haha!

Just jokin'!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Scythe
And then you climb in bed and hug TH.

Haha!

Just jokin'!

i dunno Scy...but y'know...it's ****ing Las Vegas, man! anything can happen!

Scythe
i dunno Scy...but y'know...it's ****ing Las Vegas, man! anything can happen!

Yeah, well whatever you do don't kidnap the prostitute you called mommy during your ninth grade year of high school and drive her to the beat up hotel I could barely afford in which I told her to pour kool-aid all over herself because the shower was broken after I tried to biuld a swing in there...

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, well whatever you do don't kidnap the prostitute you called mommy during your ninth grade year of high school and drive her to the beat up hotel I could barely afford in which I told her to pour kool-aid all over herself because the shower was broken after I tried to biuld a swing in there...

i only remember being kicked out of the MGM Grand by two walking clothes-lines...rest is somehow...gone...srug

Scythe
i only remember being kicked out of the MGM Grand by two walking clothes-lines...rest is somehow...gone...srug

You're selling what now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.