Upload naruto GIFs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

footballwiz
can you all plz upload naruto gifs

Souichiro Nagi
We have a Anime Gifs and pix thread already.

footballwiz
so that doesnt matter i just want naruto gifs alone not pics or gif of different animes

Black Adam
Originally posted by footballwiz
so that doesnt matter i just want naruto gifs alone not pics or gif of different animes
then look through the topic until you see gifs of naruto.

Lazy ass.

footballwiz
you dont want to start calling me name you black ****in dick cause i will **** you up

Lana
Watch your language. Bashing is against the rules, as is creating duplicate threads.

There is a thread for anime pics and gifs, and there is a Naruto thread. Use those. Or look on google, that's not very hard.

Souichiro Nagi
It matters plenty if you have a brain. Look through the thread and stop being so lazy. Like Lana said there is a gif and Naruto thread. Look before posting a thread suddenly moron. If you looked close enough you would see i posted lots of Naruto gifs on the last page whoa amazing isn't it? confused

footballwiz
i didnt know that there was any others b4 i made this so just dont make assumptions this whole thing is retarded neway why is it against the rules to make a alternate thread anyway

Souichiro Nagi
Because it's clogging up the Anime/Manga forum obviously. If it's so retarded why make the thread in the first place? Also look next time before just making a thread.

Bruce Leeroy
Dude, the "Anime GIFS" thread is like, two topics down.

footballwiz
well then i m sorry ok and tell me how to delete the thread if their is a way

Bruce Leeroy
It's cool. Just check to see if the thread you want to make has been made already, and you'll be alright.

Black Adam
you dont want to start calling me name you black ****in dick cause i will **** you up

Internet tough guy laughing

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Black Adam
Internet tough guy laughing
its probably some 12 year old kid eating an ice creamlaughing

footballwiz
man ur reall gay i hate ice cream and i m not 12 so ur wrong twice

Bruce Leeroy
http://www.craphound.com/images/inettoughguy.jpg

footballwiz
you is ah next batty man all of you guys on dis site are bullahs

Lana
Please speak English...

footballwiz
that is english you retarded american child

Souichiro Nagi
"Bullahs" You call that english. Did what the hell have i speaking all this time?!

ladov52014
WHY IS THIS DAM FORUM STILL OPEN OHI CLOSE THIS THING

scurran
Yea i agree, Reported for closeure

WrathfulDwarf
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.