Venom's Return....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Menetnashté
Alright I don't think this has been done before since everyone is still going on about the film. But Venom, as in classic Eddie Venom (not that ***** ass stupid muther****ing piece of rat shit Venom wannabe Gargan), is apparently returning in sensational spider-man 39, coming this July!
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomsreturnil8.png

steverules
Please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote....etc

Yoshi Fanatic
I'm so glad that Venom (Eddie Brock) is returning to the comic books. I never like Angelo Fortunado's Venom and Mac Gargan with the symbiote was just ugly. Eddie Brock was the only Venom that was cool. I look forward to seeing him in the comic books again.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by steverules
Please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote, please give Eddie back the symbiote....etc

Bat Dude
Wait a minute...

I thought Eddie Brock died in an alley in the "Venomous" storyline. His wrists were cut open and in the "internal monolouge" box Spidey said "...He won't make it through the night." Or is there more about him in the next arc? I just started reading main continuity Spider-Man (after reading Ultimate Spidey for a LONG time) so I still need to get a grip on what is going on...

steverules
If Eddie gets the symbiote back then I'll buy it, if he dies then screw it...I don't wanna see the best Venom there ever was die...I wanna see him get the symbiote back

Scythe
Nice.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Wait a minute...

I thought Eddie Brock died in an alley in the "Venomous" storyline. His wrists were cut open and in the "internal monolouge" box Spidey said "...He won't make it through the night." Or is there more about him in the next arc? I just started reading main continuity Spider-Man (after reading Ultimate Spidey for a LONG time) so I still need to get a grip on what is going on...
He was rescued before he died and taken to a hospital, I heard there was apparently a scene of him in the hospital during spidey's unmasking in the civil war storyline.

Bat Dude

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Eddie back as Venom is cool. I know its gonna happen, however I hope that Venom and Spidey will work together rather than always fighting.

Yoshi Fanatic
That would be nice. Spiderman working together with Venom is always good to see.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but the thing is that it's really unlikely for Venom to return knowing Sam. Since he already doesn't really like Venom, I doubt that he'd give fans the satisfaction of allowing him to return in SM-4.

Yoshi Fanatic
You obviously don't pay attention to important details. This forum is about Venom's return in the comic books, not the movie...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Eddie back as Venom is cool. I know its gonna happen, however I hope that Venom and Spidey will work together rather than always fighting.
I'm not sure if they will in sensational, but he'll be one of the two main enemies in a crossover coming up with Spider-man and Red Sonja.

steverules
Who Eddie Venom or Mac Venom? Please let it be Eddie

Menetnashté
Who Eddie Venom or Mac Venom? Please let it be Eddie
Eddie Brock. Or at least it looks like him here's the picture
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3355/spidermanredsonjatv9.png

steverules
Whats the difference between the mac venom and Eddie Venom...other than Eddie being better off course and they are both different people

Yoshi Fanatic
The Eddie Venom is better in terms of intelligence, physique, strength, agility, humor, etc. In other words, the Eddie Venom is better than the Mac Venom in all categories.

AngryManatee
I think the real question here is, will Eddie accomplish what no herald in the marvel universe could ever dream of? Kill Aunt May?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I think the real question here is, will Eddie accomplish what no herald in the marvel universe could ever dream of? Kill Aunt May?
He could if he wanted to but unless he's had some radical change he won't since she's an innocent

Yoshi Fanatic
I doubt Venom would kill Aunt May since she is an innocent person. Venom usually kills the bad people, such as criminals. The only way that Venom would kill Aunt May would be be by accident. I doubt that would happen, though.

Menetnashté
Whats the difference between the mac venom and Eddie Venom...other than Eddie being better off course and they are both different people
if you're speaking in terms of appearance, scorpions spider is much larger and more blocky, and like spawn his eyes are visible, if you meant in attributes well Yoshi answered that.

steverules
Yeah I meant appearence. Damn I really hope we get the original, Eddie as Venom again would be soo cool, I think maybe we are getting Eddie back which I am glad to see

Arachnid1
Originally posted by AngryManatee

She's going to die thanks to the king pin. She doesn't have that much time left remember?

Mac Venom
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/d/de/Venom(MacGargan)_Head.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Venomtbolts.png

Eddie Venom
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2005/oct12/venom.jpg

steverules
I think we're gonna get Venom Eddie back

Spiderman_RJ
FU K no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
@)!$$)*!@)$*@)*%)@*%)%*@%#(%#(%&"# %(&"#_%(#"(%@ """ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
Was all of that neccesary?

Ultimate Hulk43
I think that an interesting story for SM-4 would be Venom returning & battling Spider-Man once again. So, this time Venom would, of course, get more screen time. Then (if the Lizard isn't in the film), the Scorpion could be created & yet again, at the end of the film Venom is seemingly killed but the peice of the symbiote that Conners has in his lab somehow escapes & makes it's way to Mac Gargan at the end of the film, creating another Venom to set up the fifth film. I'd love it if Sam Raimi could bring a story like this to life, I'm eager to see the Scorpion in a Spider-Man film. Or, if this story doesn't happen I wouldn't mind seeing the Lizard get his turn to shine in the spotlight.

Menetnashté
I think we're gonna get Venom Eddie back
I'm coming to think he won't as much as I hate to say it. I mean just read what I'm about to post below and pay attention to the name and the description.

Just in case someone isn't aware:
THE LAST TEMPTATION OF EDDIE BROCK IS OUT JUNE 20TH

Description:
He used to be one of Peter Parker's most vicious foes: Venom. Now, though, Eddie Brock is weak and powerless. But fortune has smiled on Mr. Brock, putting him in the right place at the right time: The same hospital where May Parker is fighting for her life. With Peter at his most desperate and completely overwhelmed, will Eddie have one final chance to destroy the man he blames for all his life's woes?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I think that an interesting story for SM-4 would be Venom returning & battling Spider-Man once again. So, this time Venom would, of course, get more screen time. Then (if the Lizard isn't in the film), the Scorpion could be created & yet again, at the end of the film Venom is seemingly killed but the peice of the symbiote that Conners has in his lab somehow escapes & makes it's way to Mac Gargan at the end of the film, creating another Venom to set up the fifth film. I'd love it if Sam Raimi could bring a story like this to life, I'm eager to see the Scorpion in a Spider-Man film. Or, if this story doesn't happen I wouldn't mind seeing the Lizard get his turn to shine in the spotlight.
confused Wrong place man...this is the second time you've posted movie stuff in this thread. This is about Venom's comic book return.

Ultimate Hulk43
Oops, I thought this was about him returning in the next movie. My bad.

Yoshi Fanatic
It's okay.

Ultimate Hulk43
So, what exactly is going on in the comics?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I look forward to Venom's return in the comics.

Menetnashté
So, what exactly is going on in the comics?
Not sure where you are so I'll give a long summary.
Alright, Eddie redeveloped cancer and the symbiote no longer wanted him, and vice versa. So he decides to sell it off at an auction, a mafia don gets it and gives it to his son, kid dies, and symbiote goes to scorpion, and now sucks. Eddie cuts his wrists in an alley after hearing the kid died, and before he dies he's sent to the hospital. Spider-man tells the world he's peter parker and the Kingpin is all like "FTW kill dat ho's family!@$@#" So a sniper spawn camps and snipes stinking Aunt May, so she gets put in the hospital. Spidey is like "OMGZ NO!" so he becomes black...again. Aunt May is in the same hospital as Eddie and we're all like "FTW give him his suit back so he can kill spider-***** and get another series" and that's as far as we've gotten.

steverules
I really want him to get the symbiote back, I'm sorry but Mac has to go....bring back Eddie! Venom for president!

Menetnashté
I really want him to get the symbiote back, I'm sorry but Mac has to go....bring back Eddie! Venom for president!
Mac was a good scorpion and I always liked him as scorp, but please Mac as Venom? Like Spider-man once said "A loser dressed up as Venom is still a friggin' loser" But I've become more hopeful, in the comic book forum, it has upcoming stuff for Venom. Including Doom bringing symbiotes to fight avengers and him fighting Namor.

steverules
Sounds so good, Marvel is doing some goood stuff, House of M was a mess but Civil War seems to have done well.

Arachnid1
I think eddie will kill Aunt May. It really doesn't matter because it is still Kingpins fault she is already going to die. Eddie will just cut a few hours off whatever time she has left. Even if she dies, I will always attribute her death to Kingpin.

steverules
I don't care what he does, as long as Eddie gets the Symbiote back

AngryManatee

steverules
Aunt May is gonna die

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Aunt May is gonna die

That will be sad when it happens.

steverules
Yes it will, I wish she wasn't gonna die

Yoshi Fanatic
Well, it isn't confirmed that she's going to die...

steverules
I think the conver of spider-man 543 or 544 kinda gives away that she is going to die, I think it's 543 but I am not 100% sure

Menetnashté
Aunt May is gonna die
yep, not like she hasn't before though. Personally as long as Eddie gets his symbiote I could care less if Aunt May died twenty times over.

Yoshi Fanatic
Aunt May can't die. Peter Parker won't have any family left...

steverules
He'll still have MJ if that counts, I hope when she dies she stays dead, leave her that way. And yeah I wanna see Eddie get the symbiote back and then face spider-man, I wanna see how Eddie Venom can match up to spidey now that spidey has evolved, now that would be a great fight!

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=7045

This is what I read on marvel.com

Arachnid1
He'll still have MJ if that counts, I hope when she dies she stays dead, leave her that way. And yeah I wanna see Eddie get the symbiote back and then face spider-man, I wanna see how Eddie Venom can match up to spidey now that spidey has evolved, now that would be a great fight!

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=7045

This is what I read on marvel.com

I forgot all about his new Levels! He may actually be able to fight Venom one on one euqlly with no sonics help. That will be one hell of a fight.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Will Venom be a good guy or bad guy?

steverules
I prefer him as a bad guy, if he becomes a good guy I am pretty much gonna hate the writers of Sensational spider-man forever

Yoshi Fanatic
I'm pretty sure that the Venom symbiote has gotten a lot stronger and upgraded over time. Even though Spiderman has gained some levels, he still may not be able to fight Venom without help...

steverules
Well...can Venom beat Morlun?

Yoshi Fanatic
Of course.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Of course.

We don't know that. The only thing that hurt Morlun was radiation and the stingers. Venom is weak against one and doesn't have the other. Morlun would beat Venom (unfotunately...). Morlun is my 4th favorite spiderman villain. Under Venom so this is not out of being bias.

Yoshi Fanatic
Okay. I remember in some comic books that Venom was able to withstand intense heat and radiation. Therefore, Venom does have a chance of beating Morlun.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Arachnid1
We don't know that. The only thing that hurt Morlun was radiation and the stingers. Venom is weak against one and doesn't have the other. Morlun would beat Venom (unfotunately...). Morlun is my 4th favorite spiderman villain. Under Venom so this is not out of being bias.
Venom's not weak against radiation, just sonics and intense heat, but he can take intense heat most of the time.
I prefer him as a bad guy, if he becomes a good guy I am pretty much gonna hate the writers of Sensational spider-man forever
But Venom is a good guy, he's like Punisher just better.

Menetnashté
Hey does anyone know if the new carnage that showed up in spider-girl is Kassady? Because I don't read that garbage.

Yoshi Fanatic
I don't even care about it...

steverules

Arachnid1
lol did you know they had scarlet spider-girl, although she isn't as good as Ben since she doesn't really have any powers

Black Cats daughter. Lol.

steverules
Felicity Hardy I think her name is

Arachnid1

Yep.

Menetnashté
lol love the originality

steverules
I think that Felicia is a lesbian in spider-girls universe and the father of Felicity is Flash

supervenom

llagrok
I hope Mac kills Eddie off.

supervenom
Originally posted by llagrok

Gargan still has the original suit?

I doubt he will, since its stated that Brock will don the suit once more.

Menetnashté
Why? Mac sucks! He's just like a wanna be Venom, he was so much better as the scorpion, now he just sucks. Eddie Brock was the only one meant to wear the suit.

steverules
Until Marvel totally bum raped Venom and took away his dignity and respect by giving him to Mac! Eddie needs to get that symbiote back!

Menetnashté
Until Marvel totally bum raped Venom and took away his dignity and respect by giving him to Mac! Eddie needs to get that symbiote back!
Well the first part is out as of today and you can read supervenom's post for what happens but it sounds like it'll end good.

Ultimate Hulk43
I actually like the fact that Mac Gargan has become Venom. It makes for an interesting story.

llagrok
You can take the Brock out of the Symbiote, but you can't take the venom out of Brock.

Menetnashté
I actually like the fact that Mac Gargan has become Venom. It makes for an interesting story.
You disappoint me. Gargan is a crap symbiote, he should've stayed as Scorpion he was cooler as Scorp

llagrok

Menetnashté
As Scorpion he got 0 spotlight.
Better than having him ruin a character, I hope when Eddie gets the suit back he kills Gargan.

Yoshi Fanatic
Me, too. Gargan needs to be killed or severely injured by the hands of the original Venom, Eddie Brock.

steverules
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Well the first part is out as of today and you can read supervenom's post for what happens but it sounds like it'll end good.

The issue is out today...I thought it was due out in July?

Menetnashté
The issue is out today...I thought it was due out in July?
it's a two parter

steverules
oh...so sensational spider-man 38 came out today? Any bought it, I wanna know what happens...I bet it ends with Peter seeing Eddie on his death bed or something

supervenom
oh...so sensational spider-man 38 came out today? Any bought it, I wanna know what happens...I bet it ends with Peter seeing Eddie on his death bed or something

I already gave the spoiler on the previous page, check there.

steverules
Oh yer I see, thanks I missed that bit

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by supervenom
I already gave the spoiler on the previous page, check there.

This is a great issue.

steverules
He still better get the symbiote back

Arachnid1
Amazing issue!

Yoshi Fanatic
I'm sure he'll get the symbiote back. By the way, Supervenom, your signiture is cool.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Brock will return as Venom. Can't wait.

supervenom
Oh yer I see, thanks I missed that bit

NP

He still better get the symbiote back

He is from what I read from an interview on IGN.

I'm sure he'll get the symbiote back. By the way, Supervenom, your signiture is cool.

Thanks a friend drew it for me. Basically its Superman with the symbiote.

steverules
I can draw, sometimes on here as well, but it's never as good as whats in your sig

Menetnashté
Originally posted by supervenom
NP

He is from what I read from an interview on IGN.

Thanks a friend drew it for me. Basically its Superman with the symbiote.
Do you have a link to it?

steverules
I wanna see it too big grin

Menetnashté
i think this is it.
http://comics.ign.com/articles/789/789698p1.html
From the way they were talking it sounds like he's not out for the count just yet. If he does have the symbiote in his blood then he could fight Mac, and a Venom vs. Venom would be awesome.

steverules
Macs going down, I reckon what'll happen is that Eddie beats mac, The symbiote see's that Eddie is the better host and goes back to him

Yoshi Fanatic
Mca Gargan would probably end up being killed or severely injured.

Arachnid1
Mca Gargan would probably end up being killed or severely injured.

I still want Scorpion back. Scorpion was cool.

steverules
Mac looses symbiote and becomes Scorpion again...should so happen

Menetnashté
I just got part one today and thought it was awesome, though too short. It was kind of sad to see Eddie in his current condition, he looked like he was in his 60's. And he's just sooo skinny now. I'm not sure if the symbiote wants brock back, because at the beginning he was talking like he was pissed that Brock tried to sell him, but by the end of the issue he was rooting Brock on.

steverules
Yeah I bought it yesterday, I loved it...can't wait till next issue

Arachnid1
Ya, it was good.

supervenom

Ultimate Hulk43

Menetnashté
I could care less what you think. Happy Dance
I think you do... shifty

DARKLORDCAEDUS
When will Eddie actually merge with the symbiote?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
When will Eddie actually merge with the symbiote?
If Eddie and Peter fight in the next issue Venom should come out of his blood stream I believe. In any case they'll merge next issue not sure how but they will.

Micheal_Myers

arcinis
I am so sad.

braz
This is awesome, Im really excited, I hated Gargan as Venom too.

But yeah, I actually read SS #38 and at the end, Eddie was putting on the black suit, but not the symbiote itself? confused That confused me. So is the symbiote just going to bond to the suit thats on Eddie?

arcinis
who knows we just have to wait and see.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by braz
This is awesome, Im really excited, I hated Gargan as Venom too.

But yeah, I actually read SS #38 and at the end, Eddie was putting on the black suit, but not the symbiote itself? confused That confused me. So is the symbiote just going to bond to the suit thats on Eddie?
I'm putting spoiler tags on what happened in #38 OK, so he put on the nylon suit, but the symbiote is in his blood supposedly, like it was for Carnage, so it's likely when he fights spidey in the next issue, and he will, that he's going to end up cut and the symbiote will emerge, and once again Brock will regain the Title of Venom. but that's just what I think.

Micheal_Myers
As Scorpion he got 0 spotlight.

Oh yeah, soo lets give Electro and Hydroman symbiotes too!

kiekan
While it is possible that the Venom Symbiote had left traces of itself in Brock after he sold it, I'm not sure that thats whats going on in Sensational Spider-man #38. To me, it seems that the Symbiote we see in the issue is fake. Its showing how being with the Symbiote for so long messed with Eddie's head. As a result, he's scitzophrenic now.

In any case, people believe that Gargan is a poor Venom, and while I agree somewhat (I personally think he's an alright Venom, but do prefer Brock), I think his continuing to be a host to the Symbiote makes sense. If y'all notice, in any issue that Gargan is in now, he seems to put up little to no resistance to the Symbiote's will. Thus, making him easier to control. Even Angelo put up a mental resistance. The Symbiote got fed up with him and let him die.

While as a character, he isn't quite as good as Eddie, he is a better host (due to the previously stated reason).

Micheal_Myers
Eddie should get the symbiote back.Mac Gargan is a tard as Venom.

kiekan
Well, not to sound like a jerk or anything. But that statement means nothing without any kind of support. Care to some reason as to why?

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by kiekan
Well, not to sound like a jerk or anything. But that statement means nothing without any kind of support. Care to some reason as to why?

You said it yourself, Brock is a better character.A better story will be told if they put the better character in the spotlight.Instead they have this wannabe using the Venom symbiote?Something is wrong with that picture.

After reading this issue, It doesnt seem to me that Brock will get back the symbiote though.The Venom symbiote seems to be a hallucination haunting him nowadays.But with the title of the next issue being Venom Strikes, perhaps we will see him use the suit once more.

Spiderman_RJ
unless like cletus brock still have literely the simbiont under his skin, i dont see this happening,BUUUT there is another whole simbiont saga coming in the horizon so who knows?

Micheal_Myers
I hope to god that he gets it back, and then kills off Gargan to show who the true Venom is.

Would he be as strong as before with just some symbiote under his skin?Or would he need to take in the rest of it after disposing of Gargan?

kiekan
If what you wish were to actually happen, more than likely, Brock would need to take a break for a while. Its been stated several times in comics that when Brock is Venom, his strength comes from a combination of his own (he was an olympic class weight lifter) and the Symbiote. Obviously, he doesn't have the former of the two parts. So he'd be signifcantly weaker.

supervenom
Spoiler for #39 Picks off where Venom is still taunting Eddie. He has Eddie kill his nurse with a scaple, because the nurse was not kind to him while he was being treated at the hospital. Venom then tells Eddie to go after May. Venom tells Eddie that its not a partnership (their relation), but a dicatatorship. Peter is then seen at Mays side and then goes out to another room to do a seance with Madam Web, Mary Jane, and Mary Janes aunt. Black Cat is outside keeping watch. Peter sees May in the seance and asks her to come back but she says its too late and she has to die sometime. Then he sees her get overcome by something (not sure if it was Venoms tongue?). As they get out of the room his spider sense goes off. He goes to Mays room and finds Eddie by the window sill. He tells Peter that the Nurse deserved to be killed but not innocent May. He then says that he got rid of Venom and shows Peter his forearms that he mutilated. He then jumps out of the window and is about to die but Peter saves him with his webs. He wakes up back in bed and Venom is taunting him once more. Eddie says that now he is in charge.

I personally didnt like this issue.

steverules
I didn't like it because Mack still has the symbiote...it sucks! DAMN YOU MARVEL!!!

supervenom
I didn't like it because Mack still has the symbiote...it sucks! DAMN YOU MARVEL!!!

Thats the reason I didnt like it. I read on IGN that he would be getting it back if I remember correctly. If he doesnt...boy..Marvel just made me NOT read anymore Spider Man comics. Good move marvel thumb up

steverules
I feel screwed by marvel They've gone and totally raped the symbiote to the point where it's just not the same as it used be, keeping it on mack and not having Eddie get it back just makes things worse...Mack isn't Venom...Venom died when Eddie lost the symbiote...now we just have scorpion with a symbiote and nothing else

Menetnashté
I feel screwed by marvel They've gone and totally raped the symbiote to the point where it's just not the same as it used be, keeping it on mack and not having Eddie get it back just makes things worse...Mack isn't Venom...Venom died when Eddie lost the symbiote...now we just have scorpion with a symbiote and nothing else
I didn't buy it, doubt I will now. I'm not paying 4 bucks for that. I don't get it, they made a two part series for EDDIE, and then they build everything up like he's going to go Venom again, and he doesn't? What the hell! So now he's just a ****ing cancer ridden patient who's in control of a symbiote that he doesn't have? that's crap. I might not have understood something right but I think I got it.

steverules
What do you think u didn't understand?

Micheal_Myers
This was bullshit!!Brock has been reduced to some suicidal maniac who can somehow get away with an obvious murder!!At least they did not kill him off!He needs to get the symbiote back!

steverules
Maybe they kept him alive so he can...I hope so anyway

Micheal_Myers
Maybe they kept him alive so he can...I hope so anyway

Thats what I was thinking.But how will he get the symbiote back.This one is obviously in his mind.He is insane.He would need to get the real symbiote from Mac Gargan.How would that go?Perhaps Gargan would give up the symbiote willingly.It says on wiki that when the symbiote is dormant in his body he expresses fear of the organism.

steverules
Maybe Eddie beats him with a scalpal

kiekan
This is what its talking about on the Wiki:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kiekan/img013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kiekan/img014.jpg

steverules
Dammit...kill mack with the scalpal eddie!!!

Micheal_Myers
I see...Even though thats Mac it looks like Eddie Venom.Probably because it was too far away so they didnt feel like drawing the details in.I just want Eddie to get the symbiote back.They are probably keeping him alive to eventually give it back to him.

steverules
Thats what I was thinking

Sam Z
Most of people do not understand the point of issue 39.
Venom wasn't ruined when Brock lost the symbiote. It happened earlier, when we suddenly found out that Brock was no longer in controle of the symbiote but symbiote was controling Eddie. This ruined the whole Venom character.
So in #39 they made a very important thing. They brought back Venom character. Now, if Brock gets the symbiote back he'll be the one in controle. So I believe that writers were just preparing us for his return.

steverules
Mac Venom still sucks

Sam Z
That too, yeah...

Sparkz
1 newish thing I hated was in the toxin origin where it showed Brock and Kasady talking to their symbiotes, they way it was done made it seemed like the symbiotes had taken them over and just used them for conversation...I much prefer it when they are in control and the symbiotes seem more like impressionable kids who do what their hosts tell em

And am I the only one who dsnt mind Mac Venom, yes I would much prefer Brock to get it back but I havent seen Mac do anything to get all this hate to be honest...

Micheal_Myers
Brock 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!Its not what Mac did.Its what he has that Eddie should have.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Brock 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!Its not what Mac did.Its what he has that Eddie should have.

I supose, but its not like Brock has had a good storyline for quite some time... But this will bring a great one when he gets the suit back. This could be a nessercary evil

Sam Z
There was a "planet of the symbiotes" book where Brock told Spider-man story of the symbiote. He told him that Venom was concidered "crazy" by other symbiotes because he was the only symbiote that wished to be useful to it's host instead of just feeding on him. So basically Venom was the only symbiote that was really a symbiote and not a parasite. Later venom changed and started using it's wearers just like all other symbiotes. So basically in issue 39 we find out that Brock is the only person who can still controle it. "Fine by me. Now that we know who's in charge."

It's not that I hate Gargan, but Brock is the only host that uses symbiote at it's fullest potential.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z

It's not that I hate Gargan, but Brock is the only host that uses symbiote at it's fullest potential.

If that's the case then why do you care so much that Gargan has the symbiote for a bit, I mean its inevitable that Brock will get it back again, Marvel can't be stupid enough never to give it to him again...

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
If that's the case then why do you care so much that Gargan has the symbiote for a bit, I mean its inevitable that Brock will get it back again,
For one I like Gargan as the Scorpion. Also as Venom he gets beaten to often and too easy. That's a bad rep for Venom.

Marvel can't be stupid enough never to give it to him again... Well, they did kill Captain America and unmasked Spider-man... no expression

Sparkz
For one I like Gargan as the Scorpion. Also as Venom he gets beaten to often and too easy. That's a bad rep for Venom.

Well, they did kill Captain America and unmasked Spider-man... no expression

Yeah but you know when Brock gets the symbiote back he's gonna get his rep back...quickly.

And yeah they did, but I give it a year or 2 before its all ret coned or somehow everyone thinks Spidey isnt Parker any more and Cap is brought back to life.

Sam Z
Yeah but you know when Brock gets the symbiote back he's gonna get his rep back...quickly.

And yeah they did, but I give it a year or 2 before its all ret coned or somehow everyone thinks Spidey isnt Parker any more and Cap is brought back to life.
lol Yeah.
Lets just hope that clones will have nothing to do with it.

Sparkz
lol Yeah.
Lets just hope that clones will have nothing to do with it.

Why that'd be a new twist for Spider-man! What a great idea they could call it the clone saga and have loads of dif clones and make us think someone eles is really Spidey and they could have the Jackal behind it but then we find out that Osborn was behind the whole thi....wait this sounds familiar.

Sam Z
Why that'd be a new twist for Spider-man! What a great idea they could call it the clone saga and have loads of dif clones and make us think someone eles is really Spidey and they could have the Jackal behind it but then we find out that Osborn was behind the whole thi....wait this sounds familiar.

Yeah, rings the bell to me as well. lol

Sparkz
Yeah, rings the bell to me as well. lol

Has it been done before??

steverules
Maybe the new spidey could be called Ben Reilly

Sam Z
Maybe the new spidey could be called Ben Reilly
Has it been done before??

Mmmm... Nah. I must've been thinking of something else...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.