The Blasphemy Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Blasphemy challenge

Bardock42
"Atheists"

Bardock42
Haha, proof that the devil exists I assume.

Well, I don't have to be afraid. either way I would go to hell. I am lost.

lord xyz
According to some people, everyone who isn't mormon goes to Hell. I stick with my choice.

supdude
this is a sad thread. i feel very sorry for kids who are being influenced influenced to recite this tripe. god is righteous and merciful though, so im guessing some of these kids wont be held accountable, based on thier general immaturity..and really not understanding what there sayin. teh peeps who are purposely trying to lead this kidz astray though, should definitely receive some severe punishment for thier actions.

Boris
That's actually pretty funny.

So, "I deny the Holy Spirit." is a ticket to Hell? NICE!

This is much, much more intresting.

The Wishmaster
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Blasphemy challenge

laughing

JaxN
Do you dare accept the Blasphemy Challenge? Show the world how sure you are that the Christian God doesn't exist! Find out more at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7QVbJnSPQE

Nellinator
I've seen this before and it is simply one of the lamest and most pointless ideas ever.

King Kandy
...This is hilarious.

lil bitchiness
Already thread on this. Merging.

Regret
Originally posted by lord xyz
According to some people, everyone who isn't mormon goes to Hell. I stick with my choice. Rofl, for Mormons, about the only people that have a chance of ending up in Hell are Mormons, the worst non-Mormons could end up with is Heaven.

Bicnarok

Shakyamunison
How can you damn yourself to hell, if there is not such place?

How can this web site get your soul, if there is no such thing?

DigiMark007
Dude, the "End Christmas" link leads to a video where some Atheists and such tear Kirk Cameron and company a new one. Good times.

smile

Lazy MFer
You spend your whole life not believing in God and then it turns out there is one, what will happen? You'll be sent straight to hell.

You spend your whole life believing in a false God and it turns out there isn't one, what will happen? Absolutely nothing.

You spend your whole life believing in a God and it turns out there is one, what will happen? You'll go to Heaven and live in a paradise for eternity.

I'll try my chances in not denying the holy spirit.big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
You spend your whole life not believing in God and then it turns out there is one, what will happen? You'll be sent straight to hell.

You spend your whole life believing in a false God and it turns out there isn't one, what will happen? Absolutely nothing.

You spend your whole life believing in a God and it turns out there is one, what will happen? You'll go to Heaven and live in a paradise for eternity.

I'll try my chances in not denying the holy spirit.big grin So, you are basically lying to yourself? You see that many things are wrong in the bible and you know that many bad things happen and you see that it is unlikely that God exists....but you just pretend he exists to be on the safe side? What if God is an *******? And he sends you to hell for believing in the Christian bible and you get to heaven for being an atheist? Play it safe and try that one.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lazy MFer

I'll try my chances in not denying the holy spirit.big grin

God just happens to be the evil lord and Satan is the angel of heaven and humanity is tricked all along, all those who dont beleive in God, eternal happiness, those who do, hellish slaughter

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Bardock42
So, you are basically lying to yourself? You see that many things are wrong in the bible and you know that many bad things happen and you see that it is unlikely that God exists....but you just pretend he exists to be on the safe side? What if God is an *******? And he sends you to hell for believing in the Christian bible and you get to heaven for being an atheist? Play it safe and try that one. I don't believe every story in the bible, it was written by man after all. I take what fits best for me and run with it. I'm sure that if you don't care for the bible but still love and believe in God, he can't punish you for that.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Blasphemy challenge

This is a lot of something over nothing. God would not care or even notice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.