It's An Addiction. : \

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
I keep listening to the same 4 CD's over and over again. I don't listen to anything else unless I'm driving to work, which, I'm listening to the radio. : \ I'm addicted. I blame good music. (Hint:Godsmack,Slipknot,Stone Sour, Three Days Grace)

ESB -1138
I keep listening to Glass Houses, an Innocent Man, HIStory, and Take the Weather with You.

Alpha Centauri
Paging Bardock42 to the addiction thread.

Paging Bardock...42, to the...addiction thread.

-AC

PONG_MASTER
Originally posted by Tsure
I keep listening to the same 4 CD's over and over again. I don't listen to anything else unless I'm driving to work, which, I'm listening to the radio. : \ I'm addicted. I blame good music. (Hint:Godsmack,Slipknot,Stone Sour, Three Days Grace)

You really know what good music is.

Arctic
Beware the wannabe critics. Surely they have the worlds best musical taste....right.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Arctic
Beware the wannabe critics. Surely they have the worlds best musical taste....right. who are the wannabe critics?

Punkyhermy
you wanna know whats addiction?

maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder is addiction.
no expression

Arctic
^^ it actually kind of is. I don't even really like that type of music. Im more into rock/hard rock/metal. But for some reason I can't stop listening to that song.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Paging Bardock42 to the addiction thread.

Paging Bardock...42, to the...addiction thread.

-AC

Latest was the song Wuthering Heights....listened to it about 100 times in two days.

Also, Funeral and Neon Bible. About 30 times in a week or so.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Latest was the song Wuthering Heights....listened to it about 100 times in two days.

Also, Funeral and Neon Bible. About 30 times in a week or so.

I really like Funeral, but I can't seem to get into Neon Bible. No idea why.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I really like Funeral, but I can't seem to get into Neon Bible. No idea why.

Your music taste might suck...

Just saying.

chillmeistergen
Your music taste might suck...

Just saying.

Could be, doubtful though. I do like Neon Bible just not as much as Funeral, at all.

Bardock42
Could be, doubtful though. I do like Neon Bible just not as much as Funeral, at all.

I don't like it as much either actually. It's quite good in my opinion though.

§P0oONY
Mer De Noms by A Perfect Circle has been an addiction of mine... I can't seem to get bored of that album.

Arctic
I just can't stop listening to One Day Remains album by Alter Bridge. It's really a great album. I just can't stop listening to the last track, The End Is Here.

chillmeistergen
Lonesome Crowed West by Modest Mouse is my current addiction, when it comes to albums.

vintageSW77
Connexion by Goblin...i can listen to that on a loop

Nellinator
Machine Head by Deep Purple. I'll listen to that any day, any time.

Tsure
I don't ever wanna stop by Ozzy and Driven by Sevendust has been two favorites the last couple of days as well. erm

Roulette

Tattoo
My addiction of the past week has been 90's songs from most genres.

pcp
My addiction has been crack cocaine

Tsure
no expression The madness will never stop. no expression

Devil King
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
you wanna know whats addiction?

maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder is addiction.
no expression

The whole album is great. It isn't quite as consistent as Songs
About Jane, but it's a very good second album.

I'm not sure what the next single is going to be, but I think it should be "Nothing Lasts Forever".

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by pcp
My addiction has been crack cocaine

Mine too! Weird, I thought no one like it but me.

chillmeistergen
My current addiction is Showbiz by Muse.

Bardock42
My current addiction is Showbiz by Muse.

Showbiz by Muse is not an addiction. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for Showbiz by Muse?

2D_MASTER
Showbiz by Muse is not an addiction. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for Showbiz by Muse?

Oh come on... you STILL suck dick for coke, who are you trying to fool?

Lately my addiction is Haydn's Symphony No. 94, I’ve been listening to it at least once a day for about a week .

chillmeistergen

Very funny. I'm not the one that started the thread though, satire their posts.

Tsure
no expression I listened to the Slipknot album for about 15 hours straight. no expression

chillmeistergen
God. I'm so sorry...

Tsure
That is what you call an addiction. no expression

Bruce Leeroy
Slipknot, SLayer, and Rammstein are my three least favourite bands, ever. I'd rather listen to 50 Cents greatest hits then listen to either of those three bands music no expression

Alpha Centauri
That's called "Shit perception.".

-AC

Bruce Leeroy
Yes, no need to ask. I knew you were going to say that. You, specifically. It's like we have some sort of connection...

Bardock42
Very funny. I'm not the one that started the thread though, satire their posts.

Aww, did I annoy you?

Here, have a hug.

hug

Tsure
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.