In the Beginning of Time.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
I notice how there are all these different theory's in comics that explain the creation of the universe or multiverse. Can someone name a few theory's.

Darth Vicious
Here we go again!

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Here we go again!

OMG! I cant post a thread for my enjoyment without you dissing it. It just so happeneing I just discoverd what a mutiverse was yesterday, and I also found it interetsing how Marvel's universe came to be.I'm just asking are there anyother's I'm missing and explain them to me. THIS IS NOT FOR QEZEL!

Creshosk
Originally posted by The Prophecy
OMG! I cant post a thread for my enjoyment without you dissing it. It just so happeneing I just discoverd what a mutiverse was yesterday, and I also found it interetsing how Marvel's universe came to be.I'm just asking are there anyother's I'm missing and explain them to me. THIS IS NOT FOR QEZEL! What he might mean is that this is something that was under heavy debate and nobody has a real asnwer about it other than the highest beings (God and ToAA for DC and Marvel respectively) just willed it into being. The methods are not fully known and there is conflicting data (at least in the Marvel side) about how they did it.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Creshosk
What he might mean is that this is something that was under heavy debate and nobody has a real asnwer about it other than the highest beings (God and ToAA for DC and Marvel respectively) just willed it into being. The methods are not fully known and there is conflicting data (at least in the Marvel side) about how they did it.

Sure! I understand your point.

Darth Macabre
Here's how the universe started: It was a Saturday night, and God and his roommate Chuggs were arm wrestling. During the exchange, God farted, which made Chuggs give up the fight, and God won the contest. Then, after winning, God released another fart, this time holding a lighter up to his butt, and then BAM! The big bang happened.

The Prophecy
interesting!

Endless Mike
That's from Family Guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.